It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Library letters...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I thought of a fun game to play outside of ATS. Go to your local library, find a book about whatever subject that facinates you and you post often and regularly on, on ats then you write a small hand writen note and place it inside the book.

Take the book back to the shelf and check on it over time.

Heres how I aproached it...

I found Richard Beltzers UFOs, JFK, and Elvis: Conspiracies You Don't Have to Be Crazy to Believe and I stuck this note inside it...

Hi for more information on this and other topics, visit, www.abovetopsecret.com tell em "wukky" sent you

whatukno.

So I would be interested to see if someone finds that note and actually logs onto here in order to find me about the note or perhaps even just looks around the site.

Sort of a fun game right? we could even expand it to include library pen palls. mysterious messages passed between the pages of books sitting on the shelf at the local library.

what do you guys think? it could be a way to bring more people to ATS and also bring local interests closer together.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i did something like that but to money. written stuff on it like well just weird stuff that could either amuse people or offend them.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
didja ever get any of the bills back? What did they say if you did?

I think this could be fun, kinda like a scavanger hunt except for issue related to things we like.

I don't reccomend actually writing in the book itself cause thats damage and it's not your book. but to slip a note inside a book at the library would be fun. just to see if you find someone that shares your interests.

join