It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu coming to Atlanta, Georgia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
First off, I want to say that I haven't been able to verify this information yet, but I can say that it comes from a VERY reliable source...it comes from someone who I know is in no way a "conspiracy theorist". But this news has this person worried.

This person received information from someone working in the Atlanta, Georgia area that hospitals have been getting "large shipments of body bags coming in". From what this person told me, they are preparing for a "pandemic of bird flu...bad enough to the point that we were told to stock up on food, ammo, weapons, etc. if/when they call".

I checked all of the news sites and even searched some other sites, but nothing popped up on the radar.

Another interesting thing to note that several people I know or heard about through others have become unexplainably ill recently. One person I know has been sick for over a month and a half...and the doctors still don't know why he's sick.

I'm thinking it's being kept "under wraps" and that it will probably be turned into the next "terrorist attack" or be used to impose martial law.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, as working in the federal building downtown Atlanta, GA, I have not heard of anything like this. As we would probably be the first to know, but hey, we could be expendable to. I will ask around tomorrow and post what I can find out.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
There are several stories released recently on the net about a potential epidemic:

www.telegraph.co.uk...
canadianpress.google.com...
afp.google.com...

I wonder why none of this never appeared on any of the major news networks...?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I recommend reading this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stocked up on Coffins.....check

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I was working in Atlanta, Ga. in 2006 installing a system at a guys house who worked for the CDC. He was very concerned about the Bird Flu and showed me his 3 month supply closet as well as warning me to be prepared.

One of the books that President Bush has read in the past few years concerns the Flu outbreak from the early part of last century.

How are the Peach Trees this spring?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't know if it is of importance to you, but it was on the news yesterday or the day before that some chickens in GA had to be destroyed because they had the bird flu. They made sure to include that no person had the flu only the chickens. I can look and see if I can find a link to the story if you are interested.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I live in Ga I have not heard anything yet, we had some cases of west Nile virus in my neck of the woods in the past years but that is all.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
its probably nothing more than resilience planning. industry is going nuts to peddle their #, body bag manufacturers, anti viral manufacturers they are all hyping it up bacuase they will make a fortune. I do the same thing but i work in the events idustry and get sponsors to pay a fortune to meet the paranoid bastards who are willing to pay through the nose to plan for 'what if'. Make lots of people rich panic!

new topics

top topics

join