It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does it all mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've been reading the threads in this section and have come across some terms that I would like to know the meaning of.

situation X (sitX) - This seams like it could mean any major disaster.
BOB (seems to be for children) - Some Survival Kit?
"Bug Out" - This seems to be a disaster at your home.
ATS - I would guess this means above top secret, but some people seem to want to use this for a emergency code or something.

NWO - New world order?

Any more terms used here often?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by firesoul]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
SITX / Situation X = THE event, the end. A doomsday scenario of earth shattering proportions that means civilisations collapses or is approaching collapse.

BOB / Bug Bag = a prepacked, preplanned escape bag, containing essential tools and equipment for a protracted escape and possibly evasion to a safe(r) area for long term living.

Bug Out = move as fast and as far as quickly and as stealthily away from the area affected. i.e. if it happens in Los Angeles you would 'bug out' to Nevada as quickly and with as little attention drawn to yuor route and self as possible.

ATS is just that. Above Top Secret.

Hope that helps you.

Oh a note. If your making a BOB, you'll also need to maybe plan a larger cache some time down the line with more long term items in it. Stick around, ask questions and we will all do our very best in this forum to assist you.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Thanks. I've been reading a lot of the stuff on this place. very interesting

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Firesoul good post!
I too am new here but like Dan said Keep asking the questions!

top topics

join