It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier HAARP &Chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I understand many people know about Alex Collier and some say he is a nut and others say he is telling the truth Well i'm one who thinks he is correct in what he is saying

His time line is way off but in saying that I was reading some of his info and it hit me when they started to talk about HAARP

Here is what they said

Q Is the HAARP device controlled by the regressive ET’s?

AC Great question. Of what I know, the majority of the weather modification is currently being done from the moon. They cross particle beam weapons and create and move storms onto the coasts of “unfavored” nations. This is being done by humans on the moon. The HAARP device has effects which are a by-product of its actual purpose - to create an electromagnetic shield around the earth so nothing can get in - they are very concerned about the invasion that’s coming. Interestingly, the Pleiadians told Billy Meier that around 2008, the US goverment would do something that would ignite the ionosphere. They are putting billions of watts of electricity into out ionosphere.

This technology would certainly do it, but the reason is to create this shield around the planet. I feel sorry for the people in the military and the people in the NSA back in the 1950’s who got themselves involved in this - they have totally put themselves in the middle. No matter what happens. When the people find out how they have been duped, the only safe place they will have to go is the moon. But, once they go to the moon, they are going to have to “hang out” with their regressive brothers, who will eat them for lunch. They did it to themselves.

Would this be why we are seeing Chemtrails in our skys all over the world ?

Would love to hear other people on this point of view

Thanks for your time

www.soulwise.net...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i found some scary and i mean scary stuff about haarp and chemtrails

only now that people know about chemtrails they moved to polluting our water supply

i suggest all people check this vid out...
video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
majority of chem-trails are in rural towns as opposed to cities-

If they wanted to kill everyone off...I would assume the cities would be infected all over with chem-trails yet you don't see any...

I too believe it's horrible for health and a huge issue, but I don't think chemtrails have anything to do with ufo's. Thats like mixing vampire stories with bigfoot stories.

Alex Collier seems quite genuine and frankly, he's #1 on my believable list. If he comes out and states that there's a connection, I'll be inclined to believe it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is my first post on here but hopefully its helpful. I had this idea between a possible relationship between haarp and the barium chemtrails. Chemtrails contain barium which is in the alkali metal group. With rain, wind, and other environmental factors, barium particles now flow freely in the air we breathe. Frequencies bounce off of metals rather well don't they? So here's where HAARP comes into play. HAARP sends out frequencies and the frequencies bounce around. In a way it's like the scene in batman where they use every cellphone to emit sonar so they can see the entire city. I'm thinking HAARP and chemtrails might be a tool for global surveillance. Just my thoughts on the whole issue...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Collier is full of bull sheep.

new topics

top topics

join