It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Greys and Abductions being phased out, and are human-like beings now at the forefront?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I am starting to see this pattern emerge on many of the sites I frequent.

I am hearing less and less about the greys continuing abductions, and presence, and more of the "nordic-type", or Pleiadean-Type beings initiating contact. And the encounters appear to have a much more benevolent tone overall.

And I noticed that contactee James Gilliland made reference to this in an interview with Art Bell as well...

Is anyone else noticing this pattern?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have noticed it all over the internet. Fits in quite well with the whole "rising consciousness" theme that is also very prevelent. Exopolitics radio is on a lot about positive aliens recently.

While I am all for optimism and wish this more positive interpretation to be true, the one caveat I have is the disinfo possibility, because if people just assume things are going to get better they don't actually take any action to make things better and that could be... awkward. Still, here's hoping for positive alien contact, I'll take any shape, size and colour as long as he, she or it is friendly

But keep your eyes on the evil folks, folks.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Many abductees have said that the greys seemed to be at the service of nordics or human aliens in the abduction process. Perhaps Travis Walton is an example, if I`m not mistaken.

I`ve heard many times that the greys are some kind of robots, a type of biological and mechanical being, that takes care of the mind reading and communication first contact part of the abduction process. Other people believe that they work on their own and rather them being at the service of some human race, it is the humans or nordics the ones who serve.

But lets not forget the key prevailing element of the abduction process, that is the extraction of semen/eggs or fetuses. Women around the world have had interrupted pregnancies and have become pregnant for no reason at all, the key aspect of the grey abduction has always been the hybrid breeding program, many times with women being shown their own hybrid offspring and made to have physical contact with them.

If the classical grey abduction is changing, then what happened?, have they finally had success and can now produce perfect human aliens?.

All just speculation...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Playing the voice of reason here...

I dunno guys... I'm not trying to put anyone down, but, isn't the whole idea of aliens now being all around us, even looking just like us so we can in no way tell them from 'real' humans.. the apex of paranoid delusion?
It's like the people who see daemons among us, that look just like us, and they're out to get us. Or covert govt agents everywhere in plain clothes out to get us..

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I dunno I have noticed a rise on this subject matter. I would have to agree with Camilo1 on this one. All the sperm and eggs all these examinations people talk of implants as they are doing what we do with animals tracking them over a long period of time etc.

I think all we are seeing is the result of all that experimentation. It could be a race of human looking aliens I know that in his book Alien Agenda Jim Marrs mentions that the Greys and the Pleiadians were working together and outside of Billie Meiers Version of the Pleidians they are not really to impressed with us Earth humans and consider us not too Iniligent just as we consider ourselves above the Apes!

So either they are the Pleiadians or a off shoot of Genetic Manipulation I'm going for the latter

[edit on 2-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm willing to consider it, its a logical progression of events.. I'm not sure how well received it will be thought outside the community.

It's like a low budget alien movie, in that isn't it just a little bit convenient that all the aliens look exactly like us.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1-Cent

Maybe, Maybe not
Most of the planets cultures buried somewhere in their past have stories of our
" Space Brothers " gods, teachers from the skies etc Yadda Yadda
Native Americans have a rich heritage about our Fair Skinned space brothers

Quetzalquatil was a light skinned fair haired god Sometimes he was pictured as a Feathered serpent god

As a matter of fact when the Spanish showed up the Indians thought Cortez was their returning God because he was European was fair skinned and had red hair and beard

So I think the Idea of an Alien human looking race is very possible and I think they have been around a while

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Hmm well I know of cultural instances of depictions of white men showing up where white men shouldn't be at that place and time. The Inca's and Mayans have a number of ancient carvings in stone of men who clearly exhibit Caucasian features completely different from the surrounding style of stonework. My personal take on that is more along the lines of heliocentric diffusionism ala Graham Hancock and his theory that all ancient culture had a common ancestor civilization that is now lost post ice age.

Theres nothing to say I guess that this lost culture wasn't space bearing and instead of being "lost" they actually up and left and maybe now are just starting to trickle back, having heard that we're coming into our own. Why they'd leave us and why hide their identity I'm not sure, thats all speculation..

I have thought something along those lines for a while though, that the 'aliens' are actually us from a past cycle of civilization. Like some people believe they are us from the future, which could be equally as likely.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 1-Cent

You know
I was thinking that very same thing about that they are us from the past earth cycle coming back to check out how their long lost cousins are doing? Kinda gets the 2012 crew something to talk about LOL
Well In "Alien Agenda" Jim talked about that, about how uncomfortable he was with that Idea because they look so much like us you could be working right next to one and never know it they could be here already in Government CIA lol everywhere

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Yeah I've listened to his account before, interesting stuff. If you haven't seen Quest for the Lost Civilization by Graham Hancock you should check it out its really interesting. Some things he somewhat speculates on but the over all story hes trying to convey, to me seems really probable.

Link

Theres a link to the documentary playlist on You Tube.

His interviews from coast to coast are really good too.. which btw just started

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I believe the ones who are seen in abductions now are the result of years of experiments to create the perfect hybrid.

It seems this has now resulted in maybe a new race which on the whole does seem to be friendly. They do want to meet us and interact with us but this is proving difficult as people still fear anything that is not completely human.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Are the Greys not said to be under the control of the human like ALiens? It is strange how it changes every few years in its nature. Maybe the word is out there now about Earth and the amazing amount of life, and creatures that reside here. Maybe, just maybe, the introduction of the human face to it all is the start of the process from readying the world for disclosure. Or, maybe it is a way for the Government to cover it up more with the, "Aliens that look like human, what next, Elvis is their leader?" We know how these things work.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If the introduction of a more human looking alien helps in the disclosure then this will be a good thing. Maybe we just cant accept the Grays as part of us and we need first contact to appear more human, its a crazy situation but its possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There does appear to be a trend for more human looking contacts over Grays, but that could just be that witnesses seem to be coming forward now for some reason, even though their experiences may have occured many years ago... as in my case. There has always been a trend for human looking entities in Europe over Gray encounters which are less frequent but do still happen.

The Gray abduction phenomenon really started to take hold in the US around the 80's, and when Betty and Barney Hill had their encounter it was the 'Venusian' Adamski style contactee experiences of the 50's that were more commonplace. I remember a case in Chilcomb Wiltshire, where there was a sighting of Nordic type beings who had pink eyes (although that may have been due to the colour of the crafts reflection).

They told the witnesses that a message would be revealed to them and the world, when the time was right. So it is just possible that these human looking beings transfer a message that is to be released at a later date, which would also explain why there is a deep penetrating stare at the end of these types of encounters. One contactee who had an encounter in a public place with one of these beings, described these messages as 'Keys'. There certainly seems to be a major shift in consciousness that has been occuring for years now, but especially noticeable around 2006 up to this moment in time. It is possible that 'Unity' consciousness is gradually unfolding, and that these beings have a part to play in that awakening.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If so.. they are LESS of a abduction and more of just a contact.

The humans not from this world are benevolent for the most part.

I for one and am glad they are making their presence more clearly known now.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wow23

No the grays are said to be under the control of the reptillians.

VERY different. Although not all grays are under their influence. Or so they say.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Or, and pardon me for being skeptical, it's the evolution of the "alien abductee" culture. It was de rigeur before to believe in the greys-beaming-me-out-of-my-bedroom phenomenon, and this was reported widely in the media, which in turn would have created more followers of said culture. The media getting bored of this stop reporting it, and so the culture is now devoid of the one external influence that was grounded in reality (ie a physical broadcast of actual trends), and so is then cut adrift, free to be influenced less directly, by natural exposure to other cultures. Just like how after David Icke turned up, people started saying they saw reptilians a lot more.

This whole abduction thing smacks of group-thinking and misinterpretation of some physiological conditions, coupled with encouragement from the media, and a complete lack of skepticism.

But that's me. If there was any actual evidence for any of this, I'd be a lot less harsh.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Seeing as no-one knows even if greys or reptillians exist, so no-one can say what their relationship is. Anyone claiming they can is full of it.

It's like me saying "The Easter Bunny hates Jesus. Jesus owes him $200". Clearly I, nor anyone else, has any way of knowing this, so presenting it as fact (or even presenting it as something someone else said) is completely devoid of purpose, as it accomplishes nothing, instead highlighting the gullibility of the speaker.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I KNOW hybrids exist because I have SEEN them... end of discussion for me.
Every time I come across you in a thread you are very angry and anti every thing that moves and speaks, I am not here to convince you of anything, yet give some credit to those that will put their ideas and information out there for all to see and read. Why do we do this? We do it to bring about change thats why. We dont do it becasue of the latest trend in what the general buzz is on reptiles or greys or nordics, we put this information out there because it is what IS happening . Not because Davis Icke says its trendy or who ever, because its so life changing we actually feel a responsability to tell the likes of you about it, why? So maybe one day you will actually open your eyes to your reality.

Im sorry your such a sceptic, I guess thats how you will stay.
MG

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

If so.. they are LESS of a abduction and more of just a contact.

The humans not from this world are benevolent for the most part.

I for one and am glad they are making their presence more clearly known now.

Agree fully, that's what I think too.

The late Phil Schnieder did say that the Pleidians (spelling?) had to leave cause of the tricks the Grays were up to. He also said they were benevolent too so maybe they've got around to coming back again and making themselves more known. It makes sense if they've had to leave in a hurry.

I don't buy into the grays being under the nordic/Pleidians. If the latter was wanting experiments done they'd of done it themselves and not relied on scary looking creatures in the first place.
If anything the Grays are probably under some other power, probably not wanting to make itself known.
The concept of human hybrids is a scary one, Mr Green, you've made an interesting statement.
Do you care to let us know what the score is with hybrids?
TY

[edit on 3-6-2008 by WatchRider]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join