It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton has another Affair?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Bill Clinton has another Affair?

www.redlasso.com

The latest issue of Vanity Fair includes an article about Bill Clinton that alleges, among other things, his past relationships with women. His association with actress Gina Gerson, billionaire heiress Belinda Stronach and a female friend in Chappaqua, among others, are all alluded to in the Bill Clinton Vanity Fair article. Check out the Fox News report video above.

Bill Clinton’s camp, naturally, is fighting back in a long memo that calls the piece “journalism of personal destruction at its worst.”The article alleges Bill has been having affairs with women on the road, including possibly actress Gina Gershon
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-6-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Okay Monica Lewisnki, not that hot. Gina Gershon? She id a dime! I would like to see the actual evidence on this.

I wonder how Hilary will spin this?

AAC

www.redlasso.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Late 2004 the old playboy had quadruple bypass surgery. I dunno if he has it in him anymore to get it up since open heart surgery is an extreme body shock and the medications prescribed after cause impedance.

Course, he may still be a stud with all that neo/nazi con health care available to the elite.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Just remember this.

Just before the Monica lewinsky affair broke, an aid to Clinton told him that a person with a name 'M' was going to spill the beans.

A cull of women with surnames beggining with 'M' took place (coffee shop murder any one ?)

However it was a christian name, not surname of M that spilled....

They will kill to keep power - being their friend is a sure way to an early violent messy grave.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ohhhh man, Gina Gerson with that two bit hustler realy bums me out. I really thought she was smarter than that...guess not!!
Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hahaha if thats true all this'll do is turn Bill into a Pop icon for young men and turn Hillary into a joke, all these women groups will start sending her their pity and soon thats all she'll be, a charity case for pity.

new topics

top topics

join