It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carbon Belch Day: 12-Jun2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
For all those disbelievers in man-made global warming, here's you chance to protest. Carbon Belch Day!!! June 12th!!!

worldnetdaily.com...

Cheers...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wonder what big money is really behind that grassroots organization and all groups on all sides of the debate. As for man-made global warming, this past winter was the coldest in a decade where i l live and the spring was also, crops are just coming up! plus plants love carbon dioxide, they grow bigger greener healthier and yield more in a carbon dioxide rich environment and give off wonderful oxygen in return! Some greenhouses even pump CO2 into their buildings to create a better product. Plants need CO2 (The Atmosphere...click here) to live and if the earth drastically dropped in CO2 levels then the plant life on earth would feel the ill affects of that. The United States still hasn't seen wide spread record breaking temperatures experienced during the dust bowl in the 1930's. I hear a lot of people on the side of the ''Humans are evil and are destroying the earth" crowd say we need "pure air". What is "pure air", there are many gases that make up our atmosphere, what would be determined "pure air". Im not saying climate change doesn't exist because the earth is always heating and cooling, deserts get bigger and smaller, and then you find tropical fossils buried in the earth beneath snow covered mountains. This planet was created through fire and molten rock meteorites impacting like machine gun fire. I go skiing on a glacier in canada every summer and over the past few years it has grown and every summer there is even more snow to ski on. So what do man-made global warming "theory" mouthpieces have to earn for spreading this almost religious gospel that humans are the enemy of Gaia mother earth while they are using more energy to fuel their extravagant mansions than an average neighborhood. Who are the heads of the foundations who back the mouthpieces, what type of agenda do they have, how did they get that position. Where is the big money coming from. Why have a tax? Who decides how my money and your money is used and why cant we vote for this tax? Why is there no democratic debate. Why are we spending time with this stuff while real environmental crimes go unnoticed, like deforestation, all the new foms of genetic engineering and modern eugenics. Why is the human genome project base at cold springs harbor laboratory (read up on the history of the lab) and many foundations who sponsored this are sponsoring all of the !GO GREEN! stuff? Why are so called agriculture companies purchasing patents on the genetic code of plants, and then suing farmers for growing the seed they harvest from those plants (Monsanto for example)? This all seems a bit FISHY! Plus most of the planets in our solar system are experiencing warming, because of the power the sun has on steering the climate of planets, many times more than humans. Why am i so bad for breathing out CO2, and plants converting this into wonderful oxygen and food? Humans are not the problem but rather the solution to it. We can create and invent to solve problems. Depopulation would be a mistake, i say shoot for the stars and lets learn to terraform distant planets, and soon solar systems. Humans must spread life, but those few elite families in control always seem to suppress our progress as a race, the Human race, no matter what you believe in our how you look!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
We are all useless eaters. We should have meters on our mouths.

new topics

join