It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I following someone or are they following me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Okay, I am not normally a paranoid person and I only joined this website to get more info on 9/11 but since joining things have changed.

Everyday I see the same car (hard to miss) it's a 2008 Mustang, silver with bright pink racing stripes. Clearly a custom job. I see this car all the time, no matter where I go. Now I know, it's easy to spot a car like this since it's not your standard car....but I mean everywhere I go it's there!
The reason I wonder if they are following me or I am following them is because the car is sometimes where I am going before I get there and sometimes it's traveling in the opposite lane as I am, and sometimes it's right behind me.

For five weeks straight this has happended to me, I see this car at least three times a day, if not more. Anyone else had this experience, or is ATS making me crazy??

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
How big is the city/town you live in? If someone was following you I would think they would have a vehicle that didn't stand out so much? if you were following them, I would think you would be conscious of it? maybe you can flag them down and ask if they are following you.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply, I live in a decent size suburn of a major city. Maybe they are not following me so much as they are stalking me, that's an option I guess, since it's such a noticable vehicle.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i would have to say that yes, you are a bit paranoid. lol *saying this very kindly* you are in kansas, not new york, so it is not unlikely for you to notice a car that "loud" quite often. i have a similar experience w/ a white truck w/ bright red, orange, and yellow flames all down both sides of it and i live right outside of a pretty big city. i see it several times a day usually and yet i know that if they were following me, they would not be using a vehicle quite so recognizable.
if they were, than they have defeated the purpose.

and i am not sure why you are asking US if you are following them?
only you can answer that. lol

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well I only ask if I am following them out of humor, as that car is many times where I am going before I get there. Damn ATS, making me crazy!!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
lol...... ok. and i get ya! i can get paranoid too, but that usually is induced by myself rather than the board. i actually find the board to have been a very comforting retreat in the fact that i know there are other good ppl out there who are aware of what is going on and i am not alone. =) good luck

top topics

join