It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Proof of the Erosion of our rights?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well here let me give you some links. This has been going on alot longer then some might think. However with some of the new acts/laws in place it is starting to hit closer to home.

www.welcomehome.org...

(Part 1)
youtube.com...

(Part 2)
youtube.com...

You can either believe these people or not but I really don't see what they would gain from lieing about this.

Also check out another thread I started a little while back for evidence that shows people allowing the government to limit our rights.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its indifference to the "laws" that these people are suggesting we follow that allow people who actually practice their rights to be hassled by the "man" for doing so according to our constitution.

If anybody has any other direct evidence to add to the thread please by all means share.

I think some people are just not looking for whatever reason.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AnOldFriend

Looks like Rupert Murdoch doesn't want us to see this police state stuff.....all the youtube clips are down.
Quick, flash a sieg heil before they think we are one of "them" and not an obedient citizen of the reich............

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by morthn1waytoskinacat

Hmm... they seem to be working for me. :S Anybody to verify?

And so this isn't a one liner, anybody have anything to to say either way?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
....and.....your post is supposed to be an ironic musing?

I see nothing here but blank page.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

there it is!
Your problem when you talk about rights is that you misconstrue what you believe your rights are.

When they infringe on the rigths of another human being, you've gone too far. We've covered this before, "old" friend, come on....you're not getting senile on me, are you?

Your rights are not eroding, just your perception of reality.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
how about the right to selfdefence.. where i live the great state wisconsin doesnt reconize selfdefence unless you are a cop..here in kenosha alone we have had five people shot by the police in three years, all of them head shots, they said selfdefence. i was attacked by my kid sisters drugged out boyfriend, in my home, he wouldnt let me leave, kept jumping on me swinging hitting me repeatedly. i hit him once to get away from him. i got 18 months probation and he got a slap on the wrist. the reason i got the probation was that the state new they didnt have a case, the judge stated taht the state doesnt reconize selfdefence. then the D.A threatend me with 6 counts of federal bailjumping,[ which is three years a piece] if i fought the battery charge...and my laywer agreed that i should take the plea.. what the hell are you supoosed to do in a situation like that

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by scorand

then you should contact your DEMOCRATIC govenor

you can get ahold of Democratic Gov. Jim Doyle by clicking Here at any time.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ybab hsur]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

How exactly is any of what I posted infringing upon the rights of others?

Who's and what rights are being infringed upon by these people?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scorand

Hmm, I was in a similar fight a few years back and fortunately they dropped it to 2 misdemeanor, I sat 13 days I believe, however i don't know exactly why. I did some pretty good damage to this guy as well.

I live in Wisco as well and was always under the impression that they did recognize self-defense. That is pretty bad, I will have to look into this.

top topics

join