It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams about Extra-Terrestrials. Does this mean anything? Lets share similar experiences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
2 nights ago I had a dream that had to do with extra-terrestrials coming through my open window in my room. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences and would love to share. Here is mine:

I was a sleep of course. Then I woke up to seeing three white extra-terrestrials with the big black eyes come into my room from my open window. They were a little over 4 foot tall. I stood up when I saw them and grabbed one et by the neck, and the other 2 hopped out the window basically like there were leaving their comrade to fend for himself.

I still had the ET by the back of the neck and had taken him down stairs to show my family and to take a picture. However, the ET made himself invisible to my family, only I could still see him. I could not take a picture of him as he was invisible to the camera as well. Then he himself disappeared.

As I awoke I looked at the window, and the dream kept replaying in my head as if It were still dreaming but awake at the same time. Finally I rolled back over and went to sleep.

I wonder why did I have this dream? Is it because I research into them and think about them so much I dreamed about them? Or do they know I am interested in them they are trying to find me? But if so they already did, I see.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"Is it because I research into them and think about them so much I dreamed about them?"
Yes.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think the dream represents your inability and frustration at making your family believe what you know to be true. You feel powerless kind of like holding proof in your hands but no one sees it.

I have way too many dreams to list them all at the moment.

some take place here, in the future.. I see what appear to be Lenticular clouds but then I see a ship inside them.

I am traveling IN a ship with not aliens but humans.. or alien humans and going very fast across a large body of water to secure scrolls that are in danger of being destoyed.. they contain invaluable knowledge.

Still another I am in a ship and not on this planet but in space and going to a different planet.. we do something and then return to earth..

and still another.. again with the knowledge.. I am visited again by human aliens that directly download what look like reels of film but are data directly into me.

I have had many strange dreams.

those are just a few.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I posted in this forum about my crazy alien dream.

I'll go find it and post it here, but "E.T. was flying a Truck" !!!!

Found it:

Strange Dream

[edit on 6-3-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

WOW-I Have had a very Similar dream PLEASE READ.
Vision 1-(this is a vision I see in my mind while I am awake) I am laying in my bed in the Basement in ATL with my door open and I see a being standing in the hallway. Behind this being I can see a very bright light through the open door leading to my backyard. This vision feels so clear to me in my mind. Almost as if it really happened. I later have another vision of my standing outside in my backyard and I am looking at a very bright light coming from some sort of levitating vehicle. I can’t make out the shape or size of the vehicle because the light is so bright. In this vision I get the feeling as if I’m about to leave with this being. Maybe a great imagination I have but from this vision I have connected it to a dream I later have months later. DREAM 1- I am instantly in some sort of space craft and traveling through the universe very rapidly with two highly intelligent beings (look a lot like humans, man and woman). They are showing me different worlds, cities and civilizations. I am amazed in these dreams by all of Gods creations. Then in a part of the dream this man and women shows me an item that will change the universe forever (some sort of invention or scroll maybe). All I remember is that this was the one and only thing that could bring peace love and joy, they called it the key of life. I felt so much joy by this viewing. When I woke up I was so amazed at what I had seen but could not remember exactly how it looked. DREAM 2- I am driving down a two way road with a lady friend in the car with me at night time. We see some very bright blue lights up ahead. As we get closer and roll by the lights that are off to our right hand side, we notice some government secret officials dressed in like laboratory clothing. As I focus in I see alien life forms being tested on and a crashed space vehicle. One of these officials is waving us to keep on driving. It felt so real to me. Perhaps the same beings from my previous visions and dreams.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I had another interesting dream about Greys last night. Something I won't forget. There were two groups of Greys. Normal looking greyish/white ones, and then the same one's except they were covered in a real thin metallic type armor that blocked bullets. They had landed and were on the ground killing civilians, people, with power laser weapons. Pistol/Rifle type weapons. The weapons even took down buildings. It was crazy. Me and a few friends were running over a bridge. I eventually had gotten a hold to one of their weapons, but I had woken up.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Hi thanks for telling me about your thread. Do you think this dream means you are questioning the greys and their intent. Yes some looked normal (for the greys) yet others had this suit on made from metallic armour. Are you deep down questioning what they are really here for.
I had a similar dream once where me and some others were also on a bridge, we had some weapons which we were firing at them trying to kill them. We kept hitting them but they just would not die.

Do you think you've been abducted as this grey theme does run in your dreams doesnt it.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I had a similar dream once where me and some others were also on a bridge, we had some weapons which we were firing at them trying to kill them. We kept hitting them but they just would not die.

Do you think you've been abducted as this grey theme does run in your dreams doesnt it.

I don't think I have ever been abducted. Just had the dreams. Weird, we were shooting back at them as well. But I don't remember if they were hard to kill, I was with a mixture of girls and guys. People were running scared everywhere.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
To have such vivid dreams of aliens there must be a reason? Do you get scared when you look at a picture of a grey say? Many people have been abducted but just dont remember anything in particular about it, but they are left like you with a remaining "something".

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

To have such vivid dreams of aliens there must be a reason? Do you get scared when you look at a picture of a grey say? Many people have been abducted but just dont remember anything in particular about it, but they are left like you with a remaining "something".

No not really. Why should I be afraid of a picture?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Its just some of us dream like you do about greys but cant really remember why. Then when we see a picture of them it joggs our memory in a big way and causes an unknown fear within us. I know Im like this. But your right some people dont understand this fear so your lucky lol

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Its just some of us dream like you do about greys but cant really remember why. Then when we see a picture of them it joggs our memory in a big way and causes an unknown fear within us. I know Im like this. But your right some people dont understand this fear so your lucky lol

Hmmmm..... Why would I be lucky though? Am I more mentally tough to understand it? If so why?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hmmm I had another dream with ET/Entity like object:

I was dreaming I met some chick who I was "with" she ended up having many more lovers I didn't know about and they didn't know about. That's the way the dream seems like anyways.

I don't get it, but we all ended up meeting each other thinking we were meeting her at some farm for a date lol. Well the other guys are fighting and killing each other. A guy comes up to me with a pistol and I jump over to the left, wrap my elbow around his wrist holding the pistol and elbow him in the nose taking his pistol and throwing it to the ground. Well he takes out an ET like object mentioned in sleeper's In League wtih a UFO 2nd edition, a shape shifting tool.

It is long and thin black, but looks like some kind of liquid that turns to a solid but it's black. Anyways, he takes it out of his back pocket and it turns into a needle of some type, but it still looks liquid black. I move around and grab his wrist holding the object and shove it in his back. The black liquid needle type thing shoots something inside of him killing him, then turns back into a thin rod like shape. Still black of course.

Next, I am in an underground tunnel with other people. We are trying to get to some place follow paths that have been made.

Does this make any sense to you?

By the way Sleeper's In League of A UFO 2nd Edition can be read free from his new blog/site: Extraterrestrial Speak

[edit on 26-6-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have had a few dreams/obe about aliens, when I have time I'll post them

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A lot of your dreams contain fights and shooting, maybe its time to change your avatar? Not sure what the above dream is about at all.

I had a dream last night where I was in a hotel gym and a member of ATS came over to me and gave me 3 peices of plastic. He went into great detail about them (with a german accent but hes not german, that I know of) . I then looked out of the window and it had gone very dark and there was volcanic ash falling from the skies, it was very thick.

I could hear his voice very clearly which is unusual in a dream. The peices of plastic wouldnt have been much use in a volcano so not sure what they were for. One was a square the other was a round small ball and a stick part??

Ive had several dreams of entites that I actually merg with ??? What the hell is this all about? Two become one person so to speak. It scares me a bit and I try to fight it but they are so strong I can not stop it. Is it possession on some astral plane?

new topics

top topics

join