It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vison of a Tsunami on the East coast!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks Antar! I am very familiar with New York and that is where I believe I had this vision. There will be signs, as I mentioned before the cost of gas will rise signifacantly if my vision holds any truth. Another obvious sign is that there will be a noticeable change with the activity in weather and water levels rising beyond normal. Hopefully if this vision holds true anyone in the area will see the signs.

However, there was a panic in my second dream and many of these people were caught in destructions path. The most important thing which you already said is to have a good evacuation plan and also anticipate lots of traffic and unforseen weather conditions. However in my visions the weather was clear, you will have to plan for flooding and the kind of weather most cars are not built for. We alll remember the traffic jam outside of Houston, this will be so much more than that. And for heavens sake if you live on an island give yourself some extra time to get out of there.

Just watch for the signs.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Lots of dolphins have stranded in the UK!
That's not a good sign...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
hi. i had a vision a few months ago about this tsunami.

if my dream is accurate, the east coast will begin evacuating in 2010.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Hi firegoggles,

Well I have watched this thread since a month ago or so and sincerely I think it contains some truth clustered. However, I think you have some bias with respect to the actual phenomenon that will occur.

Let me explain my perception, but first for the readers that does not recognize me, let me say that I am a psychic and scientist that use to post his predictions here in BTS, and with an outstanding rate of accuracy specially in natural events.

My personal opinion is that it could be two possible explanations for this vision that you have:

- I have been warning since spring 2007 imminence of a powerful earthquake and a subsequent tsunami in the California coast, from L.A to San Francisco. In this specific case you would be may be confusing the aspect of some buildings of those cities with the ones of New York or any other city on the east coast.

- I am also monitoring since two years ago the deviation of the magnetic poles of the earth and with my inner psychic vision I have seen that it is quite possible that this phenomenon, that it is so real and matter of scientific research, will precede a drastic change in the position of the geographic poles. In other words, the earth can do in the near future a twist of its rotation axis producing a catastrophe for countries like north Atlantic Europe or Greenland or Island. Some geologists suggest that this is a cyclic but gradual change that occur every 50.000 years but I am on the opinion that this would not be gradual along a century or so, but drastic and from one week to the next, causing a tremendous impact on the planet.

- The last possibility is that you are seeing in your visions the occurrence of a catastrophic event that not necessarily can be some unusual, but something derived of meteorological events, like for instance the entrance of an hurricane from the sea to the continent (as it happened with Katrina in New Orleans 2005), a very common phenomenon in the east coast. Today for instance we have an hurricane bring a lot of water, so strong waves, in Brownsville, Texas.

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join