It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vison of a Tsunami on the East coast!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

100 foot wall of water crashing into the east coast

100 foot? What's that in meters? That sounds like a "small wave". In my wiki-link they're talking about a 600 meter wave.

Computer modelling indicates that the resulting initial wave may attain a local amplitude (height) in excess of 600 metres and an initial peak to peak height that approximates to 2 km, and travel at about 1000 kph (approximately the speed of a jet aircraft), inundating the African coast in about 1 hour, the southern coast of England in about 3&1/2 hours, and the eastern seaboard of North America in about 6 hours

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Apart from it hiitting your east coast, how about my west coast?

Did you guys see what the other half of the Tsunami hit?

Uk

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

I have had dreams about the moon, in these dreams I was on the west coast. However the moon in my dreams apeared twice as close at is is now and I could see bases and other activity going on. I don't know how relevant that dream was though.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Mine was at least 100 meters or the length of a football field, thats just a guess though and I was a mile or two away from it, so it could have been any where between that and a mile.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I think you misread me

Between you and I is the Atlantic. If a Tsunami hits your east coast of the USA then I expect we will feel something hitting the UK and possibly France.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Thats my fault for saying an exact measument.I forget how quickly people begin to scrutinize when you start making claim of prophecy.My fault let be clear.I just through that number out.
In my(the vision I was given I should say) vision there was no clue to the actual size I'm sorry and will be more careful of my words.If i think about it in my minds eye I can see it and yea if I think about how much of the land mass I could see in the vision which would give me some scale to go by .. lets see help me figure this out i felt like i was seeing like South Carolina area ALL of it the whole state and I was seeing like down and up coast ... mmm I think a few states... ya know what basically I was seeing the entire east coast at one time maybe that is a clue to the scale after all mmmm .. .. so on that scale if you think about it a bit.If i kinda shot off at the mouth 100 feet but to scale I was seeing the whole coast that would make the Tsunami......Oh my God..... REAL BIG
maybe bigger than 100 feet but still even a 100' ft wave would do some serious damage wouldn't it?I am no Tsunami expert by no means.For all I know it could be more like 1000' ft high.I don't even like large bodies of water to be honest.Or football but I had vision of a football team too and that a different thread to be posted soon..

[edit on 2-6-2008 by firegoggles]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by firegoggles]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I would think that it would affect all coasts, but like I said I am leaning towards pole shift, so it would be like a slow tipping glass of water. The clue that I had that I was on the east coasst was that I was in a coastal city and I could tell by the terrain that I was on the east coast.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The wave will hit the UK in about 3½ hours. Quoted in my post above yours.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The wave I saw could take out several cities with ease.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Ah ok sorry about that..And since reading on in the thread I can't stop wondering how big the things going to be.. big enough to kill a bunch of folk.some of the Tsunamis that recently hit were not all that tall if I'm not mistaken.But again it is big enough that God is warning us in vision about it. And that statement brings up a whole can of worms I know..

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

The wave I saw could take out several cities with ease.

Hey do you have a thread detailing your belief of how revelations will unfold?I would be very interested in your take on it(a timeline of sorts).You and I both see eye to eye on the fact that America is mystery Babylon found in Revelation's.Did you say your in the U.K.?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

There is this one here, but it has more to do with the conflict occuring with Russia and China than anything. www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also this one about the Whore of Babylon. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is a clip from "Mega Tsunami - Wave of Destruction" It's about the "Cumbre Vieja" on La Palma, as Hellmutt mentioned. It's pretty alarming but worth a watch, if you get the chance.

Here's a simulation of the resulting tsunami caused by a potential landslide on La Palma.

The 'Puerto Rico Trench' seems as if it has ptotential to damage the East Coast too.

Let's hope not though....

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeros

Thanks for the videos Xeros, that was similar to the size of the wave I saw, but no buildings would be left standing after what I saw, except maybe the core structures.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Originally posted by firegoggles

100 foot wall of water crashing into the east coast

100 foot? What's that in meters? That sounds like a "small wave". In my wiki-link they're talking about a 600 meter wave.

Computer modelling indicates that the resulting initial wave may attain a local amplitude (height) in excess of 600 metres and an initial peak to peak height that approximates to 2 km, and travel at about 1000 kph (approximately the speed of a jet aircraft), inundating the African coast in about 1 hour, the southern coast of England in about 3&1/2 hours, and the eastern seaboard of North America in about 6 hours

I did some checking that Thailand Tsunami was around 60ft at best.And we seen the destruction it caused.Here is my source.
nctr.pmel.noaa.gov...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I read somewhere years ago of scientists identifying a mega tsunami that circled the earth....twice!
Wish I could remember the article.
Suffer from CRS syndrome. Can't remember sh$%

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Moving thread to the Dreams & Personal Predictions Discussion Forum Please continue the discussion there.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeros

Wow great vids I found some time to watch them.Thanks so much.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Fire, you didn't give us all that you know either. Your informant did not use the term "Tsunami" but tidal wave, isn't that correct? Also, why did you spell "Sunami" two different ways in the same post??? You wouldn't be cutting and pasting things would you?
Everything you know would also include explaining why you think this is to happen soon?

I used to spell it both ways before too, I even named my sons Boy Scout regatta sail boat "Sunami", lol its normal and the OP did say it was an unfamiliar word until his vision.

Also and not just to you, there seems to be an American trait where people want things now and in the present tense of "Soon". It is not an immediate gratification, sometimes the waiting after these types of visions can take many years, but in the scheme of things it is 'soon'.

Disclosure is going to happen soon, but that does not mean to sell all you have and set up a tent. It can be frustrating, waiting for soon.

I have to respect the OP for choosing to share this information with us and remember a thread about the signs that sprang up in N.Y. area leading people in the direction of the designated holding/receiving areas.

It is entirely possible that this 'could' happen soon. Can anyone help with those pictures that sprang up in 2007 overnight directing people thru the evacuation routes?

One more point the ring of fire is a volatile area and if the underground volcanoes were to begin erupting in Mass, I could see the scenario being nothing less than catastrophic for NY.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Excellent video's I had not seen the great posts above when I made my reply.
There you have it, and it is a personal thing when we are blessed or otherwise with these types of visions. If the OP gives his credit to his Master, that is fine, often times the survivor guilt of these types of events are best when done in conjunction with a higher power.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join