It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vison of a Tsunami on the East coast!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Tsunami on the EAST Coast of the U.S an open vision

I had an open vision of a Sunami hitting the united states the strange thing is....It was on the east coast of the U.S.A. !!!

I had this vision around April of 2007 and it took a long time for me to decide if i should post it.I have decided to post it(it was posted on a website but now I post it here)
So here it is...It's short and sweet and to the point I have no further detail about the vision other than I was awake my eyes were open and it was really weird !!! ehehe ...

My eyes were open yet it was as if there were an opaque movie screen being hold just in front of my eyes.Yet not in front of my eyes but my minds eye.The wave was moving so fast and it was so very powerful it was a tsunami and it was hitting the East coast with massive destructive power.As it hit the waves broke and foam from the ocean could be seen.It was ominous and terrible.I feel this even will be happening very soon.And since they will most likely not warn people in time, perhaps this is Gods way of extending a warning to people?I can not know for sure.But this is what I seen and it was as plain as day.Before this vision you could count the number of times on one hand I have even used the word Tsunami so this is highly odd at this time.More spiritual experiences are starting to unfold in my life.I'll try and keep you guys posted as to any major vision or for any visions for that matter!

I attribute all my supernatural gifts to Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God!!!Let us wait and see if this had natural meaning or was a spiritual meaning .. I truly don't know what it means beyond the shadow of any doubt.But I lean on this vision being about a literal tsunami!...But there you have it an open vision of a Tsunami on the East Coast of the United States.A vision by a believer.I have jokingly said at times perhaps Alien implants allow us to be telepathic or to have vision because I'm an experiencer, but in all reality I believe it's gifts from God and the alien implant theory a cheap imitation, if in fact those things make your prone to telepathy.
I have had a vision of "The Beast" of revelations as well.I will post about this vision soon it's a much longer more detailed vision of mankind being "one" with mind and machine and.. the person in control of the entire thing was "The Antichrist".Look for the post soon.Also if there is anyone else that has had a vision of a Tsunami on the East coast please reply to this thread.Thank you.

Thank

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Jesus Christ has granted you Psychic abilities? I don't think so.. We ALL have this ability..

I believe things of a psychic nature the Bible would consider Witchcraft..
And against your Lord God.
THOU SHALT NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE... Haha.. I love this line of BS.

And I have a Friend who suffers from Paranoid schizophrenia with severe delusions.. Who also says Jesus Christ has granted him Psychic power.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Lantian]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes and Jesus Christ often read there minds and even displayed remote viewing in the bible.
I don't practice witchcraft I'm a christian.But for some reason I'm prone to having these abilities.I don't know why other than it has to be a gift.It's just a religous mindset that wants to label everything they don't understand....witchcraft.I'm not religous.I just believe in Jesus and that's all it takes imho.And I call it what we are all used to it being called .. would you rather I say it like the bible does.. ok "I have percieved others thoughts" how's that? Religous sounding enough for ya now?
j/k ya ok.But think about it. So where are the Christian other than myself hat have had open visions like these or feel they are picking up on peoples thoughts perhaps in time of need or prayer?I know I can't possibly be the only one?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

HI firegoggles, please see this post here www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sooner or later the East coast will be hit by at least one mega-tsunami. A tsunami created by Cumbre Vieja. It can happen tomorrow, or it can happen in 1,000 years. No one knows when it will happen.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm not a Christian.. I'm a Witch.. Pagan if you want to call me that. and I can read minds and have more then a few abilities.. Which No Divine /Infernal being has granted me with.

These are natural to us all.. We just have to believe we have them.. Because WE DO.

Edit: I'm still on Topic.. Just had to Dissect your post.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There have been some whopper eq's in the mid atlantic ridge. 6.0's mostly. There is also some extinct volcano I read of that if comes tumbling down would produce a sizable tsunami. I like being inland. With lots of mountains in the way. Let us hope this does not come about. Thanks Helmutt 'what you said, viejo something'.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I have a question about this vision. You say you had it around April of 2007. You then go on to say that you think this will happen soon.

When you had this vision, did you have the feeling it would be soon then?

It's been more than a year.

What do you consider to be soon? In a week, in another year, 10 years?

Soon to me, means almost immediately, not in a year!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I can't speak for the OP but in my vision I also noticed that the price of unleaded had risen all the way to $6.75, so my guess would be at least a year from now.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Ok, thanks for the reply. I just had a look at your thread. It's interesting that you both had a similar type of vision.

I hope it takes that long for gas to get to that price!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thank you 12-12.
I too wanted to know why firegoggles thought it would be soon when he had this in April 2007. I also like the $6 a gallon gas price to go by. So I think I can stay in Florida until I see gas hit he $5 something mark.
Fire, you didn't give us all that you know either. Your informant did not use the term "Tsunami" but tidal wave, isn't that correct? Also, why did you spell "Sunami" two different ways in the same post??? You wouldn't be cutting and pasting things would you?
Everything you know would also include explaining why you think this is to happen soon?
....look my man, I'm not about ripping into people but I also don't have time to get all pc. I am as emotionaly detached as one can get after hearing time after time about these types of things that never can be proven and are either always so far off into the future that I can't find the person to say "I told you so" or it just isn't worth the effort anyways.
So I now just get to the point and if you can bait the hook good enough to get me, well then, more power to you. But like I said in your other post. Make your best and final case and if you see me post again on this thread or your other one...well than ya hooked me...real my gullible ass into the boat. good luck.

....oh, and Hellmut is talking about what I saw on that show. That is the volcano slide.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Whoa!! Ok now I'm tripping.I touched on another thread today how someone else I just met was sharing with me some vision they had of the same thing.They actually had more detail than I did.They said that some earthqauke caused some huge wave to "wrap around the continent of Africa" and somehow smack the East coast.When he said a "yea a big tidal wave hit the east coast" the hair stood up on my neck as they say..and now you too. This is pretty intense stuff!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

I can't speak for the OP but in my vision I also noticed that the price of unleaded had risen all the way to $6.75, so my guess would be at least a year from now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All it would take is one terrorist attack or annoying Hurricane and gas prices just might jump that high....I guess that might help make Firegoggles case a bit as far as it being sooner than later...I just want to know what soon means to him on this. I still have a year of law school before heading back to the midwest. ( I should never have watched that stupid show...it had me thinking about this for 2 years now. What is that saying about people believing in crap....people will believe what the either want to believe or what they fear the most....geez, its something like that...hook me up somebody on this one.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I thought it was an earthquake also, but after my second vision I think the ocean activity will step up because of pole movement. Also there is a Full Solar Eclipse scheduled for July 22, 2009. I believe that would signify the begining of the tribulation period described in the Bible.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well my answer I honestly feel is too biased because of my knowledge allot of which I gained here at this forum and some from the bible directly through the years.You know the 2012 thing .. I don't think it the end but It could be a change of our reality in some way.So I feel "soon" is going to be before 2012 for some reason.I guess I could see the NWO using it to implement further control somehow seems they always find away.Like what we seen with Katrina, going door to door and taking weapons, like that had something to do with the emergency on hand.Any how I'm straying a bit sorry .. I feel October of this year could get weird in the states.But I also have some strong feelings that 09 could be the answer for "when" the tsunami hits.But again I'm just guessing on this part it's not a prediction it doesn't work that way for Christian for the most part well with me...I cant turn on the vision mode obviously so for all I know it could be this year and is why it has been brought back up.You see it just so happens I posted a thread today that more or less caused me to decide to post this Tsunami otherwise I may not have.Strange how we are led through circumstance on a path we don't even see at the time.but we come out on the other side going ."Wow how did i get here?"

edited for my absurdly poor grammar and spelling sorry lol

[edit on 2-6-2008 by firegoggles]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
????????
July 2006?
what is or what "WAS" that all about. did you mean 2006?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I fixed that typo, was supposed to say 2009.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

I'm going with 09 for when I officially "think" it will happen.However it's just my guess based on many factors its not a supernatural guess or anything.I did notice that the poster "12.21.12" also felt 09 was the year.I think we are on the same wavelength as they say..but who knows lets just stay away from the east coast lol!And pray for the safety of those not being warned to evac in time or whatever..Oh I wish I had noticed the gas prices but nothing like that was shown to me.Just this 100 foot wall of water crashing into the east coast just like 12.21.12 described too.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by firegoggles]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have a hard time figuring out why I was on the east coast, I have absolutely no intention of visiting there any time soon. I am already on high ground.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

This is fascinating if you look at what I posted today i mentioned a friend that had a vision of an earthquake causing this Tsunami on the east coast.I'm not sure how related this is to this theory here.It sure is food for thought.i have a great big "why me feeling" about now.God help us all is all I can say mang

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join