It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the mark of the beast (666) REALLY be simply currency?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It could be a made up concept to frighten and confuse people.
Could be.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
1: there are already techologies implanted in humans

2. 666 is the number of a man which is 5

3. the mark of the beast is a durogatory term towards humans, and its all a programmed reality in some machine somewhere in time. IT A BIG FAT STINKING LIE. If beings somewhere have figured out how to see humanity and timelines and possibilities, they can surely alter the outcome of humanity. God is NOT LYING, NOR IS JESUS. This war is on earth, 2.2million people hear this war taking place yet they are mocked and ridiculed for being mentally defective, becuase these beings, whatever they are, can whisper to your minds as well and give you false feelings. That is why JESUS SAID "the war is not with each other, but with ourselves" Now go and protect your thoughts and emotions.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
1: there are already techologies implanted in humans

2. 666 is the number of a man which is 5

3. the mark of the beast is a durogatory term towards humans, and its all a programmed reality in some machine somewhere in time. IT A BIG FAT STINKING LIE. If beings somewhere have figured out how to see humanity and timelines and possibilities, they can surely alter the outcome of humanity. God is NOT LYING, NOR IS JESUS. This war is on earth, 2.2million people hear this war taking place yet they are mocked and ridiculed for being mentally defective, becuase these beings, whatever they are, can whisper to your minds as well and give you false feelings. That is why JESUS SAID "the war is not with each other, but with ourselves" Now go and protect your thoughts and emotions.

Interesting, not sure I completely agree or understand. do you have more information about this 2.2M people? I do not believe evil can harbor anybody that is a follower of Christ. Also, how does this war incorporate the mark of the beast? Other than just a number that was depicted in the priority listing from God?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The dollar is the mark of the beast. Closest thing to money is coins. Why would Santa need a chip when he has everyone living in the dollar system. The mark is about control. Dollar bill controls this world. Why do you think the dollar says in god we trust, because by using this mark, in the dollar god you are trusting. You can't serve two masters. Corporates are evil, I'm sure most agree on that. Now who do you give the most time to? You work eight to sixteen hours a day. You take 4 to 8 hours a day for your self. Now where is god in this equation. Your god is whatever you give the most time to. Ready now the corporates are our gods. Don't believe me... Just look at your life.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is the bibles way of warning us to watch out for people assuming control but not living Godly lives. The actual mark is irrelevant as it is timeless in a Christian / Monetary society.

I think its a wonderful way of warning people. Makes you really think if you are living or being leaded into a un-Godly society and if you want to be part of that.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

The mark of the beast is whatever you want it to be. Whatever scares you is the right one because the point is to scare people just like the idea of heaven and hell

I heard Christians says all of the following things are the mark of the beast:

Social security cards, credit cards, computers, micro-chips, singularity of one-mind, the 3rd eye, selfishness, and the list goes on and on...
edit on 27-10-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Its not whatever you want. Its a warning or prophesy that someone will try and force us to stop religion by our social constraints such as money.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
We're the beast. We die to be born, fall when Spirit/Love/Consciousness enters the flesh, lower frequency.

We're here to overcome lower primitive mind and gain higher mind, the ascension or have Christ form within us.

The mark on the hand or forhead means: thoughts and actions that are lower primitive mind, reactions, violence, greed, ego and basically not of God/Spirit/Consciousness/Soul.

The mark is sin.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
the false prophet institutes the 'Mark'...after the 'Beast' is fatally wounded yet lived

the 'Mark' is an outward sign & system of allegience...
the 'Mark' is either a Number or a Name...
placed for all to see on the right hand or on the forehead

and that 'Mark' is not like money or currency...its all a scheme of Debt....
you will be using the 'credit' that your expected life expectancy
-minus the rationed resources you use
- which is then adjusted by the contribution to the social order you make....
and Viola' you have the net balance of spendable credits to use to enjoy your rather humble & Austere lifetime/lifestyle under the rule of the Future Furher of the End-Times

i might suggest that some names or numbers of the Beast could originate from the money manipulating genius
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

re wiki: Mayer Amschel Rothschild (23 February 1744 – 19 September 1812) was a
German-Jewish banker and the founder of the Rothschild banking dynasty...

i firmly believe that Rothschild is the ~MABUS~ which Nostradamus claims is the 3rd & final antichrist
if the Mark you wish to accept is the Name: it could be MABUS, or associated with the Rothschild Dynasty
if you rather have a Number as your Mark: then 666 or 999 on the right hand would be appropriate

now.... the Mark of Allegience would need to be augmented with some universal code to work in tandem, as there would be fakers with counterfeit 'Marks' on their hand or forehead,,, so some sort of verification is needed to acces that person's 'debit account'... thats a wide open debate item

marks on forehead- name, number, UPC implant, Tilaka / or dot of kumkum with data, brain chip
en.wikipedia.org...

marks on hand- representing 'number'..... it could could be the gremattical number of Mabus/Rothschild/ the president of the BIS...IMF....world bank...or anything possible ---Until the AntiChrist assumes power & is revealed (apocalypse unveiled)
edit on 27-10-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Or the simple answer is that Nero was the beast and the mark being Roman coin. The notion that early Christians were so concerned with an event a thousand years away seems unlikely. They saw the end times as their times and the terrible persicution they suffered. Every symbol in Revelations easly fits with Rome and the Empire and the life of Christians at the time.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's easy enough to see the technocrats in charge of society implementing a one world order and currency control system that's wholly technological and controlled through an implant. We see plenty of it in our science fiction. The media programming is already there. If they dictate that no commerce take place except through their system, then you will not be able to buy and sell, and if they decide to persecute, then certain classes will not be able to receive the chip without renouncing wrong thoughts.

We know our technology is approaching that threshold if it hasn't gone over it already, so the stage is set. The societal conditioning is in place to make the idea of implants to interact with the system seem cool and futuristic. The societal conditioning is also in place to turn people against those who will harbor all the wrong thoughts so that neighbor will turn in neighbor when the time comes.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Jewish Teffilin goes on forehead and hand and is a form of binding but not related to purchasing.

My guess would be an evolution of frontlets in the Roman Empire Christian's were not able to purchase due to being Christian I often wondered if Romans had something they wore on head and arm maybe as vanity but also as identity.

Today most of us are ties to a cell phone if not a smart phone. iPhone has pass book where you scan in discount cards and most likely credit cards. Tech like fb and mail servers always wanting more like phone number etc. a computer mouse is in you hand and screen pointed at your head. Down the road tech will be smaller but heavier because it may become a part of you. You will have to belong to the system to purchase like it is written. I am sure most people are right about the chip. Weather it happens as a slow evolution of technology or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
REMEMBER: LUCIFER IS THE GREAT DECEIVER, THAT MEANS HE'S SLICKER THAN EVEN YOU OR I.

That's the second time I've heard this today. . .the first being from my television somewhere around 5 this morning. But I have to wonder as to why would I, or anyone, be told about how great the deceiver is? I mean, if Lucifer's "slicker" than I, will I know it?

Even if I did know it, how would it help?

I'm just saying. . .why do gods and demons alike have to be outlined as to how great the deceiver, how great the healer, etc.

God's the light, the forgiver, and the vengeful.

Do as I command or ye shall know the powerful. . . .give me a break already. Ya know?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The "Mark"
- of the "Beast."

Step 1: Identify the Beast.

Thankfully, the definition can be easily found, in the Bible...

Read/Compare - Daniel 7 & Revelation 13.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

It's not "well known" if it isn't true.

Facts are known.
Lies are believed.

Despite the facts shown to you, you still wish to beLIEve.

Obviously you DO wish to force your views on everyone if you don't like that public places are NEUTRAL to religion.

Would YOU like it if our government was vased ob Satanism? No, then why be against the progressiv e view of keeping things nonreligious?

It protects Satanists, Christians, other religions, AND the nonreligious from discrimination.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Y'all try awfully hard to escape a truth you already know. In heaven people are completely selfless and currency of any sort is a contradiction to that, it is the representation of "if you do that I'll do this" which is conditional.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join