It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli and U.S. death squads infesting the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Israeli and U.S. death squads infesting the world

english.aljazeera.com

White House and CIA lawyers claim that an intelligence “finding” makes a difference because the ban on political assassinations doesn't apply in wartime. Hey presto! The right sort of finding puts everything on a war footing. They also say that the prohibition won’t prevent the U.S. taking action against terrorists. And in the wake of 9/11 it won’t stop the United States acting in self-defence.

So, all the U.S. has to do is invent or manufacture a “finding”, label the folk who stand in their way “terrorists” and claim the murder was an act of self-defence in a war situation, and they're home and dry.

Reports suggest the Bush administration has got together with Israel to establish the legal framework for a new American targeted-assassination policy. The Israelis, of course, are world experts. Annoying pockets of resistance to their land-grabs, ethnic cleansing, abductions, illegal settlements and other “criminal” activities in the West Bank and Gaza Strip are answered with the wholesale imposition of specially concocted warfare laws for the benefit of Israel's “self-defence”, or “homeland security”, but which trample on everyone else’s rights. This is the sort of chicanery that suits Bush admirably as he presses ahead with his war-without-end on terror.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Israelis and their good friends in the US are masters of international crime and terrorism. How can we defeat this alliance of evil ?

english.aljazeera.com

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I don't know...assassination is something America sucks at. Can't even assassinate a man from 90 miles away from the mainland. Better to let Mossad or Shin Bet do all the dirty work while CIA just pays and gather intel for the assassination. I support this method instead of having to invading every country where Al Qaeda's scent is. Do we treat Al Qaeda as criminals or soldiers? Is it assassination or just killing tangos?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So,
No mention of Russian assassination policy? (which is far worse). But again, you think America and Israel are "masters" of international crime and terrorism

We could talk about Saudi funding and the Pakistani intelligence service, even nations (like Iran) who openly admit to funding terrorists.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I support this method instead of having to invading every country where Al Qaeda's scent is. Do we treat Al Qaeda as criminals or soldiers? Is it assassination or just killing tangos?

This is the first time I can agree with you.
Targetted assassination is a much safer method than bombing a whole town.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

By supporting open assassination .. it limits a country's ability to self determination .. and essentially only allows a country to be ruled by who "we" see fit.

Granted, knocking off Saddam probably would have been easier.. still would have blown into an all out civil war though. Me thinks we would have ended up going in there anyways.

I agree though, America sucks at assassinations.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
So,
No mention of Russian assassination policy? (which is far worse). But again, you think America and Israel are "masters" of international crime and terrorism

We could talk about Saudi funding and the Pakistani intelligence service, even nations (like Iran) who openly admit to funding terrorists.

The only nations openly engaging in mass terrorism are the US and Israel. Iran has ties to Hezbollah, but that is it. Hezbollah is a resistance organization and has engaged in no single act of terrorism. Speaking of Iran, who is funding and training the most active terrorist networks in Iran, MEK and Jundollah?

Accusing Iran of terrorism is a 180 degree falsification of truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
PFFF, look at the source.

The "terrorist times"

That source is "LESS" reliable than that "Sourcha Faa- (False Source')" clown.
It makes Bush/CNN and Fox news seem absolutely accurate about everything, in comparison.

LINK

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ergoli

Israelis and their good friends in the US are masters of international crime and terrorism. How can we defeat this alliance of evil ?

english.aljazeera.com

Ah, a quote from al-jazeera to try and "prove" the point of this thread - a source that makes rense.com look like the oracle at delphi.

Um, and which country was in the news recently for assassinating an expatriate with a radioactive poison? Seems like there's a new "master" in the world today. Actually, most already know that russia has been the master of assassinations from the beginning.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The only nations openly engaging in mass terrorism are the US and Israel.

Really? According to who? Neither are on the United Nations list of State supporters of terrorism or sanctioned for financing terrorism. So, thats your argument proved wrong..

next...

Iran has ties to Hezbollah, but that is it. Hezbollah is a resistance organization and has engaged in no single act of terrorism.

See, this is what people in the West fail to understand. Hezbollah was founded to destory Israel and the West. Hamas has no interest in Western targets, Hezbollah does. Please research your facts.

Want me to list Hezbollah attacks?

+ April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing

+ 1983 Beirut barracks bombing

+ the 1992 Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires, Argentina

+ the 1994 AMIA bombing of a Jewish cultural centre, also in Argentina

+ Israeli Embassy attack in London 1994

Shall I continue to list them or do you think the above are not acts of terrorism?

Speaking of Iran, who is funding and training the most active terrorist networks in Iran, MEK and Jundollah?

Seeings you claim to be the speaker for Middle Eastern affairs, you tell me? Please provide crediable links and documents to your claims.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Want me to list Hezbollah attacks?

+ April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing

+ 1983 Beirut barracks bombing

+ the 1992 Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires, Argentina

+ the 1994 AMIA bombing of a Jewish cultural centre, also in Argentina

+ Israeli Embassy attack in London 1994

The only entities linking these attacks to Hezbollah are extremely biased israeli military sources. The same sources who urged an attack on Iran in 2004 because Iran would develop the bomb before nine months. There has never been any factual evidence of Hezbollah perpetrating these attacks. Fact of the matter is that Hezbollah is not classified terrorist organization in Europe, only in US and Israel. And everybody knows these governements have zero morals and credibility.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hezbollah is a resistance organization

One mans resistance organization is another mans terrorist organization.

Cant you see that it is only a mater of perspective, because there is always another side and both think they are right?

So go ahead and split hairs over what to call them, we all know who and what they are no matter what you choose to call them.

It just helps us see what level you are on before we engage you in "conversation."

And everybody knows these governements have zero morals and credibility.

Yes, I should be expecting a rational, well-balanced and un-biased view point from you

Anyone with that negative of an attitude about something will never be a reliable source of information.

The mouth piece of hate is all you will be so long as you think like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The only entities linking these attacks to Hezbollah are extremely biased israeli military sources.

Can you read at all?

Most of those attacks were outside the Middle East, so how can it be based on Israeli military sources? The sources were not Israeli either.

I have seen your other posts in which you claim the Jews carried out horrible crimes against all Arabs. In fact, you said zionists should be forcelly removed and "then we can talk about Jewish rights". All your posts contain the words "Jews", "Zionist" and "Israel".

You just post about one topic and nothing else. The question is, who has sent you to ATS?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The only entities linking these attacks to Hezbollah are extremely biased israeli military sources.

You quote Al-Jazeera as a reliable source regarding information about the US and Israel and then turn around and say that claims proving Hezbollah conducted terrorist attacks are biased?

My goodness. Talk about credibility issues.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

I agree with everything you said. Well said!!

The USA is doing its job currently under the Bush administration. It has had bad reviews from folks in the USA. Soon, it is going to be under the McCain administration , and it will get bad reviews probably also.
But, nobody will get hung from a crane here in the USA for doing so.

Though I do wish they would train the current crane operaters a bit better.

The USA isn't perfect by any means. But most people in the USA aren't mean.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Check out the world's best terrorists or maybe the most successful and they ain't arabs, top terrorists

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
Cant you see that it is only a mater of perspective, because there is always another side and both think they are right?

No, there is a clear definition for terror-ism: acts of war perpetrated in order to frighten and intimidate the civilian population. Hezbollah has never carried out such types of "terrorist" attacks, unlike Israel for example, who like to bomb the poo out of densely populated zones in Palestine, using banned weapons, thinly hiding their master plan of driving palestinians out of their homeland (as they did in the past already. Over five million refugees are currently sheltering in different countries from israel's mass terrorism.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I have seen your other posts in which you claim the Jews carried out horrible crimes against all Arabs. In fact, you said zionists should be forcelly removed and "then we can talk about Jewish rights". All your posts contain the words "Jews", "Zionist" and "Israel".

The fact is that Israel and the USA are currently the most evil, brutal and bloodthirsty regimes on earth. Plus, after the fall of South African fascism, Israel is the only Apartheid country left on earth.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

You quote Al-Jazeera as a reliable source regarding information about the US and Israel and then turn around and say that claims proving Hezbollah conducted terrorist attacks are biased?

My goodness. Talk about credibility issues.

Al Jazeera is by very far more credible than any US or Israeli governement mouthpiece. At least Al Jazeera didnt print the Bush propaganda who costed over 1 million innocent lives and trillions of dollars. That's a huge brownie point only very few american news sources have.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
PFFF, look at the source.

The "terrorist times"

That source is "LESS" reliable than that "Sourcha Faa- (False Source')" clown.
It makes Bush/CNN and Fox news seem absolutely accurate about everything, in comparison.

LINK

Exactly.Look at the source.I dont go by what AL jazeera has to say about since they are controlled by the Arab world so what do you expect?Just like on my earlier post from Israel.Sucks having the same thing said about your post doesnt it?

So whats the solution?Destroy Israel?Destroy the US?not going to happen.And seeing as how Canada is allied with the US well thats a threat against us as well.Nevermind the millions of Muslims that live side by side with us in PEACE.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join