It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Alien Government - then what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If aliens are more intelligent than humans surely they will take over and run the world when they go public?

If they do then what?

A one World government? Surely many humans are against this? But maybe not if aliens are running the show?

If they are more 'advanced' than humans why bother with running the place?

Maybe Earth is just one giant organic farm gone wrong. Human food not quite in demand as before? More people surviving into old age and more babies survive than did a hundred years ago. Maybe the aliens just found space quorn more tasty.

Would you be happy to be ruled by aliens? Or discover you are food?

Humans immortal but genes switched off to provide food source for aliens?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Marsrising]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've always wondered if there's a limit to intelligence. Is it possible for an alien species to be so intelligent that no human can ever hope to match their intelligence? How can that be? Are there complex concepts that no human can ever comprehend?

I could definitely see faster calculators as a possibility, but does being a faster calculator make you more intelligent? Clearly we don't consider our computers, which can outcalculate the best human calculators, as intelligent, so why would we consider a biological entity more intelligent if they merely calculate faster than we do?

Artificial Intelligence will sooner or later surpass our intelligence, how would that affect us? The aliens themselves, if they are more advanced than us, surely already have AI that surpass their own intelligence. Would be quite interesting to see their AI communicate with ours.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
For farming and harvesting us...no.As for controlling the world etc...maybe...but really,we wouldn't have much say in it now would we? And do these aliens look humanoid? That makes all the difference...If i found the female aliens attractive i would have no problem with a large influx of illegal aliens etc But yah i wouldn't mind,like i said though if they were evil we wouldnt have much say in the matter.As for intelligence...it has no limit..certain parts can even back track or function differently depending on what you are using it for...Computers etc are going to make a big difference in our intellectual evolution i think.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

aliens are running the world..

i find it funny and sad that my thread was deleted...what a scam.

anyways back on topic..can you handle the truth?
www.truthism.com...

but we have hope in the galactic federation of light..if....if our governemnt/aliens will let them in to help us...we have a say as well

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

the message in writing...
www.geocities.com...

let them know how you feel...
www.petitiononline.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
For farming and harvesting us...no.As for controlling the world etc...maybe...but really,we wouldn't have much say in it now would we? And do these aliens look humanoid? That makes all the difference...

What difference?

I find it interesting that people are HAPPY to be ruled and treated like slaves if the people governing them are similar to them in appearance.

Would you prefer humanoid or humans to govern you but treated you badly? Or creatures or beings that looked nothing like you but ruled fairly? What’s the big deal with humanoid appearance? How about being ruled by intelligent, fair and benevolent floating spheres for example?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i dont care if are aliens or humans that rule the world thru goverments , in my opinion there should be a rebelion by the human race against the elite

top topics

join