It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children of the world, we are your government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
and we believe you to be stupid! Well, that is the impression that you get from the guys at the top when it comes to the subject of UFOs and Aliens. Once upon a time, there was a big bang and the universe formed and made life on earth, through the help of God, the end! That is how science and the Government want us to see it.

Amazing, huh? Yep! They tell us that there is a God, but yet there is no other life in the universe. We are intelligent to know and accept god, but we cannot accept ET! We can accept God as the all powerful, but yet he seems that weak he could only creat life on earth.

I am sick of having the governments' of the World treat us like stupid bas --tards who are not able to think for themselves. I am sick of having morons come to boards like ATS with their all known and all seeing eye and telling us that we are stupid for believeing in UFOs' and Aliens, and that they are always right when it come to this subject. But yet, the only argument they bring to the table is that irt is not possible for life in other parts of the universe. How IGNORANT and big headed of them. I bet they all failed at school because they told the teacher that the world was flat and we where the center of the universe.

But yet, we know different! The world is a lot smarter than these people think. Give me the concreat evidence that we haven't been visited by ET. Show me the evidence, believer have shown much evidence, but what have you skeptics shown? NOTHING!

My signature states "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man rules", well I see clearly, but you skeptics are blinkered!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I find it nonsensical for anyone to state they think there is no possibility of other intelligent life than human.

After all if you are religious then why would you think God created the rest of the universe for NO OTHER REASON than for us to one day invent telescopes to look at it - seems a wasteful God and that makes no sense.

Then if you are more scientifically minded how can you even consider dismissing the possibility of alien intelligent life on other planets? Science is about imagining the unimaginable and investigating it - not dismissing it off the bat!!!

And if you merely look at the probabilities - well you simply can't dismiss the possibility of intelligent life on other planets.

However, looking at human life on Earth which is the worse possibility - that we have life similar to ours killing and suffering all across the universe, or somehow by a freak of nature it is only place - one tiny planet around one of a trillion, trillion... stars. Mmmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

Excellent post. However, to acknowledge God you are to acknowledge Alien life, are you not? For God is not of this Earth! Yes he might have created it, but has never lived it.

Secondly, science does not seem to be able to cope with the fact that life will be all over the universe. However, what science has in its fe-avour is the fact that it is just one big line of theory and a line of correction. For everything they suggest, they seem to correct themsleves at some stage.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It isn't the job of the debunkers and skeptics to disprove UFOs and alien existence, it is our job to prove that they do exist. We must research and collect the growing mountain of evidence out there. We must take it to independent researchers to do the testing and we must be careful in not being scammed by hoaxers. It is not an easy job, and I think the great researchers out there deserve a lot of praise for going public (J. Allen Hynek and Stanton Friedman come to mind) and putting their reputations at stake. As that TV show states: The truth is out there.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
It isn't the job of the debunkers and skeptics to disprove UFOs and alien existence, it is our job to prove that they do exist. We must research and collect the growing mountain of evidence out there. We must take it to independent researchers to do the testing and we must be careful in not being scammed by hoaxers. It is not an easy job, and I think the great researchers out there deserve a lot of praise for going public (J. Allen Hynek and Stanton Friedman come to mind) and putting their reputations at stake. As that TV show states: The truth is out there.

Very nobel, however show me a skeptic that will acept what you say? Skeptics have asked for proof, it ius there and clear for them to see. It is in government documents release recently by the British it is in government documents release by the Americans. In Belguim their government has always been open and honest about it. However, do you see the skeptics accept these turths? No! Therefore, it is their job to disprove it. The evidence is the and clear to see - from GOVERNMENT. Yet, they do not accept this!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Skeptics do not want to even investigate any claim or story. They claim the incident at Braxton County (The Flatwoods Monster) was a meteor, and never went to the area to check it out or even talk to the witnesses. There is an excellent and well researched book by Frank Feschino about the siting. Here is the website:

www.flatwoodsmonster.com...

As I stated in the above post, we have to do the research and find out what is going on.

top topics

join