The scenes that led up to something

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If you were granted a wish to hear and see what led up to any event in the world that you thought was significant in 3D view with clear sound from each angle of each person(s) directly and indirectly involved, what two events would be a must listen and watch for you?

Yes, pretend it's as if each person(s) involved in any significant event weren't aware they were each as a A/V recording device.

And plus, you could review to hear their exact thoughts during the lead up to event, too, because of a special, optional feature included in your granted wish.

By the way, the events cant be any that you were involved in in any way. They must be famous events that are in the solved or unsolved category.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi.
I would think the events of Jesus' life and death would be one for sure. It would do a lot for me to know the truth about everything in his life.
The second would be the building of the Sphinx, especially if it's as old as they are now postulating (10,000-12,000 yrs old). The how and why of that would be fascinating. Gosh, there are so many things I would like to know for sure, but I suppose those will do...for now.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
If you were granted a wish to hear and see what led up to any event in the world that you thought was significant in 3D view with clear sound from each angle of each person(s) directly and indirectly involved, what two events would be a must listen and watch for you?
By the way, the events cant be any that you were involved in in any way. They must be famous events that are in the solved or unsolved category.

Well....

I'm not sure what you expect from the criteria of 'Significant', but events I would choose would be:
1. United Airlines 232 Because it is a fascinating accident and highly significant IMO because they landed it somewhat successfully without control surfaces, which is highly impressive.

2. As for the other, well I'm not sure. Though either the Moscow Theater Siege or the Beslan School Siege would be interesting, if that can be the correct word.

3. If I'm not allowed 2, then the Battle of Stalingrad or Omaha Beach.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by apex]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would wanna know what the Mayans were thinking when they made that damn calender that's got everyone in an uproar.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Marilyn Monroe's death

The moon landing

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Probably the birth of Christ. Or the Kennedy assination

new topics

join