It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Mr.FBI or CIA or whom it my concern..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
I finally recorded my vision on line to prove dates but I waited a long time to even post it....

Can you give us a link to your recorded online information?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I'll look into it thank you.I'm not claiming to be some Mr.Wonderful Smart please don't think that.I just have an interesting skill set.It's almost as if I were trained to be around during trouble times.Or maybe I'm just off my rocker
.Having a High IQ does not mean you seem all that smart at first glance.In reality I feel I do well on the IQ test because I recognize patterns so well.Lot's of people miss those questions from what I understand.That and strong math skills.Other than that by my grammer and just talking to me you wouldn't think I scored in the genius level. You can tell I'm intelligent and all , but you wouldn't guess I'm a genius.Honestly I think they should raise the standard due to the INTERNET.I think many more people fall into this genius scale now a days, or maybe I just think that because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt?But never the less I will look into this contest your telling me about thank you.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I can.Let me think about it.There is not all that much there at the moment just an account of the vision in just a few sentences.Since it hasn't happened I would prefer to just make a prediction post and explain the information then that post would be the proof.Othewise I'm going to open a can of worms were my whole life is displayed on here all the time.I'm not sure if I want to go there yet.Heck this post can be more proof when it happens.All our posts are dated so...?

I am really going off topic in my own thread.Oh the web we weave.
Sorry guys I better make another thread covering my prophetic vision of the "Beast" and the "sunami on the ease coast" I have had.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by firegoggles]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

So what you are saying is that a tidal wave will hit the east coast US in the future? You do not have a date of the event. Just what you believe is a vision of the future. I thought you implied a date. May be I misunderstood that point.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

How many tsunami's or tidal waves have hit the East coast in the history of the united states?I don't think any so just the fact that I had the vision at all is significant to me.I don't have a date.If pressed for my first impression I would just say soon.. very soon and it will be so destructive there will be no doubt that it's the same wave I have seen in my vision.It will be without question.

we really should show respect to the forum rules and stay on topic of qualifications for being in a secret government agencies.I'm still gathering my thoughts on how to post the vision.I think I'll be brave and post it in religion because I am a Christian and attribute even my psychic ability to Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No one can say with any certainty "What will happen tomorrow or next year"
If you have visions of the future.. It's just a Probable future.. It may or may not happen. Did you interpret it correctly? Was this Vision given to you in a Dream? If so.. It is logical to say the Dream has been influenced by your subconscious.. Your fears, What you are currently reading or something you read in the past, What you watched on the TV, What you ate for dinner.

Tidal waves hitting a continent? That's an easy one to ply off as a vision of the future.

Because it has happened before and will happen again.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

No it was not a dream.It was an open vision.I was awake and my eyes were open.I have posted a new thread in the prophecies and predection area since it seems we are more interested in that topic than this one.Myself included at this point.Thank you.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If nothing else can anyone from a real government agency comment here in this thread on what would be proper qualifying skills to be an asset to secret agencies for American Government?

Looks the SMOKING CANCER-MAN from X-Files is alive, or is this his son that can't figure out his loyalty to human race comes first or the Elite Agenda that ensures their control and survival at the rest of are expense.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It probably was on the Discovery channel (tidal wave caused by volcano side of moutain slipping into the ocean.
When will you start your thread about this prediction? Why do you think it is soon? Soon as in our lifetime or soon as in...look out your window?
Personally, I just hate these kind of cryptic, stay tuned, dribble out some cliff hanging information. It always turns out the same.
If you respond to this post, make your best and final case for your prediction. If you see me post again on this thread then you sucked me in somehow. good luck. and by the way, with your talents you should be able to make enough money to buy one of those multi million dollar underground compounds this company on the web make. You would survive like a king. (seriously, there is a web site and this company builds the ultimate survival "palace")

........((((( I see you did start the thread...I will go read that now )))))

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If you think you're really got what it takes (lol what a joke) just apply here:

www.mossad.gov.il...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRussell

Is that a government agency...of the U.S? ;P
I am asking "what would be skills highly sought after by government agency's of The United States"?
Someone posted they require better than a BS.What are things they like to see on applications?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Why not try this?

Join the NSA, turn their research facilities back to the inside of government, then flag those who are corrupting the government & let them "sanction" each other into oblivion?

That was the greatest idea ever.

Seriously, I wish someone would do that.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Don't call us..We'll call you..

I personally think that would be a reasonable response. The best and the brightest, language skills, people skills, and a job that provides reasonable cover. Writing on a bulletin board umm not so much.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

reply to post by sensfan

Psychic
Remote Viewing
Walking through walls in my sleep ... APPLICATION !!

Yaaaa rrrriight..
It had a 2 fold purpose.Do you understand entanglement?
Why would I think an application to the CIA would be on line.I didn't say I was surprised they had a website .. are you serious?
But an application?I mean cmon folks most places that would accept on line applicants without seeing you?

For your information the CIA does accept online applications. But you'll never get into the clandestine service with your set of skills. They look for someone that has military service in either the Rangers, Special Forces, Navy Seals, AirForce Pararescue. With your supposed skill set you're better off talking to the NSA or DHS. Although, I did see a movie with some stuff like that, oh yeah, X-men. You could go live with Xavier in his secret mansion with underground bunkers and anti-gravity planes. Maybe you could even have some crazy nature sex with Storm. C'mon guy, the CIA would never work with someone that makes claims like the ones you're making. It makes you seem unstable and they can't have that. If you want to join the Clandestine Service, this is what you do.

Get a bachelors degree in Political Science and International Relations (dual degree) Join the military, work your ass off and get into Special forces. SF will teach you a second language (better if you already speak two and can learn a third from them). Work your ass off more and make Captain. Deploy in country for 2-3 years and make sure you see at least 2 theaters of war/conflict. Contact you colonel, make your intentions known. Apply. Get contacted if they choose. Train for two years. Graduate. There ya go, welcome to the world of spies.

Start at 18
College 22
Reg Army 25
SF 28
CIA Training 30
Enter field as spy at 30, you've got 5 years combat service in ya, maybe more if you continue to pass physical tests. Afterwards you can move into support roles and continue work in the Clandestine branch.

My suggestion. Drop the BS about being psychic. Go outside. Start exercising and get on the right path. OR. Find a new dream.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by intelligent life

Finally!!! Well said.

(But, the train has already been missed, so I think someone will be looking for a short cut to bypass some of those items)

What kind of genius, tells everyone their I.Q. anyhow?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Firegoggles,
Take everything I say with a grain of salt in regards too your aspirations, because who am I too take away the dreams of any person, regardless?
Cheers,
Fox.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The feds seem to change their hiring profiles every 4 or 5 years. At one time they were looking for the goody goody types back in the late eighties. Individuals who never did drugs or drink etc. They recruited heavily from universities like Brigham Young (Mormon Schools). Then they changed to recruiting Accountants and Lawyers. This was probably to counter white collar crime. I don’t’ know what the profile is today.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligent life

reply to post by sensfan

Psychic
Remote Viewing
Walking through walls in my sleep ... APPLICATION !!

Yaaaa rrrriight..
It had a 2 fold purpose.Do you understand entanglement?
Why would I think an application to the CIA would be on line.I didn't say I was surprised they had a website .. are you serious?
But an application?I mean cmon folks most places that would accept on line applicants without seeing you?

For your information the CIA does accept online applications. But you'll never get into the clandestine service with your set of skills. They look for someone that has military service in either the Rangers, Special Forces, Navy Seals, AirForce Pararescue. With your supposed skill set you're better off talking to the NSA or DHS. Although, I did see a movie with some stuff like that, oh yeah, X-men. You could go live with Xavier in his secret mansion with underground bunkers and anti-gravity planes. Maybe you could even have some crazy nature sex with Storm. C'mon guy, the CIA would never work with someone that makes claims like the ones you're making. It makes you seem unstable and they can't have that. If you want to join the Clandestine Service, this is what you do.

Get a bachelors degree in Political Science and International Relations (dual degree) Join the military, work your ass off and get into Special forces. SF will teach you a second language (better if you already speak two and can learn a third from them). Work your ass off more and make Captain. Deploy in country for 2-3 years and make sure you see at least 2 theaters of war/conflict. Contact you colonel, make your intentions known. Apply. Get contacted if they choose. Train for two years. Graduate. There ya go, welcome to the world of spies.

Start at 18
College 22
Reg Army 25
SF 28
CIA Training 30
Enter field as spy at 30, you've got 5 years combat service in ya, maybe more if you continue to pass physical tests. Afterwards you can move into support roles and continue work in the Clandestine branch.

My suggestion. Drop the BS about being psychic. Go outside. Start exercising and get on the right path. OR. Find a new dream.

Yea finally this was the kind of answer I was really looking for any ways.. I must admit it was a reality check.If what you posted is accurate I'm not even close to being qualified for the CIA.And I'm too old according to your information.Oh and who are you to say they discount any paranormal activities?I personally believe these divisions of Government are secretly still operational.I could be wrong.It's not psychic in the sense you see on TV.It's more like a door way opens up and I actually "see" events in the future.I attribute it to my faith.Any how thanks for the first direct answer to the question at hand.It is a little discouraging I'll admit.Oh well....I guess I should ask...
What alphabet agency has the least requirements, since you seem to have specific information?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

If you really want to get into Government work I would suggest the DoD. They will get you a position within one of our embassy's or another national office in the US. From there you can work up towards an Ambassador position and with the experience and connections you could parlay into another, more secret, agency like the NSA, DHS or even CIA, just not clandestine.

Again though, you're going to need a degree in Poli Sci, International Relations (Studies), Finance, Accounting, or a computing degree (you could work as an analyst or as tech support). Foreign language is a huge plus, almost a must, take classes in a language at your school and study abroad in a country that speaks that language. Go through a firearms training course. They can be found in almost any state. Get certified and get a concealed carriers license. They like to see the firearms training also. With that you might even be able to get a job as a currier in foreign nations.

Its all about training. If you look at the military, you go through numerous courses working you way up to the next level (marksman training, para trooper training, SERE school, Tactics classes etc.). Apply this idea to what position interests you and set some goals. Get the right specific training and apply. As I said before, they really do accept applications through their website. Go to all of the agencies websites and read through their job descriptions. Their are hundreds of options. Pick which ones you think you would like and can achieve the requirements for and do it.

As people start understanding. We do have the power to influence reality and achieve our goals. But it doesn't just happen. You need to clear your mind, set a path, and walk it. With that mindset. Anything can be done.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by intelligent life

Awesome! After reading your reply I feel like it's an obtainable goal and not so "out of reach". It would appear that school is "calling my name" lately, as everything points to the fact I should have already done this.In reality I don't really wish to be a "spy" as I'm sure it would conflict with my personal "path" if you will. I would prefer just a job that will last through any upcoming "world changes" that may change the face of how all governments look to us now. I feel that my talents could actually go to work doing some "good" and at the same time perhaps I can get an edge on health and safety for my family through perilous times. Political science sounds very interesting to me too!And I excel at computer oriented tasks already so there are some possibilities for me. Again thank you for the most excellent reply in this thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join