It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Mr.FBI or CIA or whom it my concern..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If nothing else can anyone from a real government agency comment here in this thread on what would be proper qualifying skills to be an asset to secret agencies for American Government?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by firegoggles]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
ahem...if you wanna apply for the CIA...here you go:

www.cia.gov...

Not everything is like it is in the movies.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
RRRight......
ummm I would suggest moving away from the computer for a while and go out and play with the other kids for a while.Leave your moms dark basement for a day and you will realize that they will be interested in you all right......by the fact that you are posting here

[edit on 05/16/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Quote by firegoggles

It would be my hope that someone even from the powers that be would see my post and consider me worthy to be on the "inside".
Someone like myself should not be allowed to die on the surface with the "masses".I want inoculation for myself and my wife for the coming plague that is meant to wipe out around a third of the human race.

Geez, what a sell out.

I find it interesting how entitled you make yourself out to be. To hell with the rest of the unworthy "masses" let me in on the "inside" so I can save myself!

With all those talents you should be able to build yourself a handy little underground bunker for you and your wife and Live Forever!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I don't think it's a sellout. I made it clear they keep there NWO religion and I keep my faith.How would one person even if I was recruited as handy how would one person save the rest of you?If it were in my power we would all go underground and live. I certainly don't think myself better than anyone else please don't take it that way for truly I love people. I love my wife too and who doesn't love life? I am an opportunist is all. And I feel I have a strong set of skills.This doesn't make me "better" than the next human being.So please don't try and judge me based on this post.This post obviously has a 2 fold purpose.I think I will refrain from listing my skills since it's taken as "pride" and will simply ask a question.
Thanks for reading though.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am not judging you, really. Just picked out the part of the post that appeared grandiose.

You certainly would be an asset to any endeavour you attempt, it seems.

I wish you and your family well. I understand the instinct to survive as well.

edit for spelling

[edit on 2-6-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Why did you edit out all of your first post??? Are you serious? I tried to be nice and not flame you earlier.. And why don't you jjust go to the CIA's website...they list the skills they're looking for. If you can't read, how do you expect to get into the CIA?

EDIT: Here, this is taken directly from their careers section:

View our available career opportunities by visiting the following pages:

* Analytical Positions

* Clandestine Service
* Language Positions
* Scientists, Engineers and Technology
* Support Services
* View All Jobs

AND here is a link to get you started (once again) www.cia.gov...

I think applying at THEIR WEBSITE would merrit a job quicker than hoping they find your post on a conspiracy forum...just my thoughts....

Good Luck to you. You're gonna need it.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Thanks man. I guess I should have googled it or something lol! Who would think you can apply for the CIA online of all things. See just when I think I know something ...

p.s. From what I've seen being on the sound team during the election. The secret agency stuff is more like TV than you think.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I'm sorry but a "kid" in moms basement .. how could a child have a list of skills as I listed? I don't think they would have actually been alive long enough to accomplish this.I told ya it seemed silly from the start.. but for what it's worth.
Everything I listed is the honest to God's truth.. believe it or not..

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I'm sorry but a "kid" in moms basement .. how could a child have a list of skills as I listed? I don't think they would have actually been alive long enough to accomplish this.I told ya it seemed silly from the start.. but for what it's worth.
Everything I listed is the honest to God's truth.. believe it or not..

What skills have you listed? I don't see any list. But you would think that if you are as skilled as you say, you would have had the knowledge to find their web site and apply online (how you think applying online is a surprise, is beyond me) instead of posting a message on a conspiracy board hoping someone in the CIA or whatever would find it and think you would make a good recruit.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

I explained in reply to "alwaysinterested" exactly why i removed most of my fist post.Perhaps it is your reading skills that are lacking? It just looks to prideful that is not what I wanted to accomplish.I can admit when I have a bad idea and I suppose this was one of them.Someone like me gets lots of ideas.I thanked you previously for your input on the thread. I'm not sure why your repeating yourself again, other than to include a jab at my reading ability so I covered that for ya.Do you have any positive input other than the link you provided?NO?Good *DAY* then sir.
))).Ok enough of being like that I'm just joking with you any how I don't hold malice over sill words on a forum get real
So I'll explain because I'm such a nice guy..The thread is not going to accomplish it's goal with everyone focusing on the wrong thing.Most threads on ATS now a days are simply ones person ego at war with another. I don't play that game sorry, so I decided to ask a simple question.The post had a 2 fold purpose anyway one of which you could never understand unless you were in my mind.As far as the comment about hoping someone seen it .. your joking right?They don't have to see it. It's archived ALREADY.
laterz

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry ...you seemed to have edited your post and no one else can make a decent post as to your posible inclusion into the deep, dark ,underworld of the "SPOOK". If you haven't got a degree above bachelors. You probably fail. If your over 35 your probably too old to be considered unless you have a masters in a certain regimen.
Zindo

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am interested in the idea of the post having a twofold purpose.

Would you like to share what you meant? Were you fishing to see what would come about or something of that nature?

Did you maybe want to see if agents are on the site and if they would comment? I am just guessing here, explain if you care too.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Actually it seems to be edited twice. When I came in earlier, the first post had no skills but it was worded different than now. If people question you it is due to your edits not them not reading.

Edit: sp

[edit on 6/2/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I am interested in the idea of the post having a twofold purpose.

Would you like to share what you meant? Were you fishing to see what would come about or something of that nature?

Did you maybe want to see if agents are on the site and if they would comment? I am just guessing here, explain if you care too.

I 2nd that question from interestedalways. I too would like to know the 2nd reason you posted....or is it some deep dark secret that we, the masses, aren't privy to know?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Ok you share the opinion of the other guy .. ok folks look read in between the lines a little ..

I'll just step right up to the
Psychic
Remote Viewing
Walking through walls in my sleep ... APPLICATION !!

Yaaaa rrrriight..
It had a 2 fold purpose.Do you understand entanglement?
Why would I think an application to the CIA would be on line.I didn't say I was surprised they had a website .. are you serious?
But an application?I mean cmon folks most places that would accept on line applicants without seeing you?That would be a joke in my opinion.
So please help me out.. where do I go to apply for the psychic and remote viewing position again?All I seen is some bull# catagories to be honest do you believe thos things they listed is actually what they do... pffff.PPLLLeease...Again not angry don't take my post like that and I deserve it I suppose I should have emphasized what "I" thought may be of great interest to "someone".And if you think those "someones" are not lurking here.. your are sadly mistaken. The type of thing im talking about here IS being "watched" for you better believe it.Ok I'm weary with defending myself thanks folks... *rolls eyes*...We can all go back to our narrow and judgemental world view now.. (some of us)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I mean cmon folks most places that would accept on line applicants without seeing you?That would be a joke in my opinion.

You do realize that applying, and being hired are 2 separate things right? ALL bigorganizations (govermnet especially) take applications online. It's no different than going to them and dropping off your resume. Are you seriously saying you find it a joke that a company would accept an application from someone other than in person? Perhaps you don't have the skills you seem to think you have after all, as this is COMMON knowlege.

However, no ill will, good luck in your application.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What is so strange about an online application to show your interest. You could call and inquire to get information. Basically the same. Of course they are not going to hire you based only on info on a website, you would go to interviews, etc.

Do other employers with website hire people based solely on a web inquiry without other background info and interviews. Most likely not.

I think anyone who has job hunted the last few years understands these facts.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to offend you. I admit, I came off a bit harsh, that's why i edited my post, to make it nicer. You caught it before I edited it though.
I really do wish you luck in your endeavor, that's why I provided the info I did. I didn't think your skill list was "full of pride." My main thing was that you can just go apply at the government instead of hoping they catch your thread here, thats all. much love dude! take care!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

People have been sending resumes out in emails no doubt your correct there.That don't make it the right way.I guess I'm old fashioned.I think an actual cover letter and actual "resume" to the said company is the proper way to apply for a professional job unless otherwise stated by the company to send it via email.Yes a real cover letter and a real piece of paper *shock*!!It just puts you in the category with everyone else right away vs. sending an actual piece of parcel they can hold in there hand and interact with?But I lack in common knowledge this can't be right?
Why does everyone seem to want to display some sort final wit that proves the OP isn't as informed as them?
The kind of jobs I'm talking about you should send both.If you really want to stand out send the actual resume in the mail.Trust me on this.

You had this to say though didn't you
"Perhaps you don't have the skills you seem to think you have after all, as this is COMMON knowledge."

Your right I don't have the skills i thought you win.You ALL WIN!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join