It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to check for implants?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
How can I check if I have any implants in me? What are the symptoms? How do people find out they have implants?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There's no symptom's that i know about however my skin once burned in a certain location not shure if it has any relevance.

What you need to do is examine your body for these mark's below.

Scar's, Scoop's, Bump's, Lump's, Dip's, Punture's, Bruises and pattern's.

Before you go to bed look at your body memorize how it look's.

Go to bed and in the morning look at your body again notice anything different ?

Good places to look and feel are below.

Palm's, left forearm, left inner forearm, ankle bone's, elbow's, armpit's and the back of the head.

Maybe now you can confirm if anything suspect is going on with your body while you sleep.

I must also ask.

Do you sleepwalk ?

Have night terror's ?

Suffer from sleep paralysis ?

I must ask you aswell what make's you think you need to be so concerned about implant's ?

Is something going on in your life that you cant explain ?

Maybe i can help you.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 2-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
what's the bet he went to a few protests and complained about gw.
funny things happen these days

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well, I got weird sinus problems, one is always blocked, doctors says there is nothing there. I dont sleep walk, but once I had a dream where I felt paralyzed and I had aliens all around me.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
One thing I learned about doctors,

unless you have a broken arm, or something OBVIOUS,

then they're useless.

I went to an MD for a sinus problem,

he took xrays and prescribed anti-biotics...

fast fwd a cpl months, it turns out I had a bad tooth!!!!!!

the paralyzing and demons are a real phenomenon. I'm sure you've laughed at the thought of "evil spirits"...well, now you know what they're like!!!

here's your solution; scroll to posted on 1-6-2008 @ 23:34

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by toasted]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
How can I check if I have any implants in me? What are the symptoms? How do people find out they have implants?

Wouldn't you remember going to the surgery to enlarge your breasts?

I mean it's quite obvious? just feel them to see if they have implants or not.

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

I have no idea how you would check for implants, xray?? scars?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Isnt there a way to detect them?How did the other find out they had implants in them?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Isnt there a way to detect them?How did the other find out they had implants in them?

Hi again

If i may.

What is it in your mind that make's you think you need to worry about the possible fact that you might have an implant somewhere in your body ?

See somebody normally either has a reason to think there is one in there body or infact they just might want one to be there without there actually being one.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Hi this might be someone who is very desperate for help.

Your post could quite easily scare them off.

I beg you dont use those cheap comment's _Phoenix_ thank you.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Come on it's a joke??

Anyway I did offer some advice, I think others find out by having an xray. If they were suspicious of a certain place. Also I think some may have had a dot or a scar where they think something might have been implanted. The place to xray.

Sorry if it really did scare someone off.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I dont have scars! But I did read that most abductees dont have scars anyway. Ever since I got those sinus problems, I felt like the nerves on the right side of the body are 'numb' compared to the left. I even went to neurologist and he said everything is OK. I dont have insurance. Sometimes I have joint pain and trouble concentrating. I dont know exactly why, but nowadays everyone has their own theory. Some say its the pesticides, others say its due to too many electronics, others say its the diet (I eat pretty healthy)...
I dont think I have an implant, Im just exploring all the possibilities, Lee. What do you think I should do?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Good question.

You could always look up your symptoms to narrow down the medically obvious. Symptoms such as this on one side could mean a tumor or pinched nerves. Concentration problems may mean an infection such as lyme disease or parasites etc. Implants could probably do this though.

I have suspected having had and even recalled implants from X-rays and setting off metal detectors at the airport and government buildings. I used to have, many years ago, one of those magnetic pillows. I had to stop using it.

Try a magnet around your head and body and see if this does anything. I have also noticed I can't be around flashing lights and can feel sick or dizzy around fluorescent lighting. You may also have blood sugar problems. I recently gave up sugars and most fruit except bananas. I would wonder if some of these implants react to our diets.

I had an MRI around 13 years ago and the settings on the machine supposedly showed a higher level than normal. After which I had several implants fall out of my nose with a nose bleed. Then a few years ago the series Taken came out. (hmm)

The guy who was operating the MRI wore an Air Force uniform.
I kinda hoped Jeannie was there too.(false memories?)

You might try getting one of those Netty pots for your sinus problem which may also be a sinus infection or allergy.

Check one of the medical symptoms sites.

No doubt there's a site somewhere about your question though.

Supposedly Leir uses some type of frequency device.

www.edenseve.net...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
hey thanks! I will make sure to do that. I dont have Lyme, I got tested for that too!!

Who knows, but bright lights and flourecent light really annoy me. I think they are so unnnatural.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

hey thanks! I will make sure to do that. I dont have Lyme, I got tested for that too!!

Who knows, but bright lights and flourecent light really annoy me. I think they are so unnnatural.

I agree, also they make everyone look bad too haha.

I think sunset natural light is the most beautiful, and it makes everyone look better too haha. And for some reason my eyes get very green on a good sunset.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
if you have to ask...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I agree, also they make everyone look bad too haha.

I think sunset natural light is the most beautiful, and it makes everyone look better too haha. And for some reason my eyes get very green on a good sunset.

Yea I agree. Flourecent lights are very unflattering. I think they put them in schools to keep students awake. It's so bad for your health to interrupt your REM memory sleeping state, and force light into your eyes. It's like a government abduction, LOL!

new topics

top topics

join