It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. UFO meetings on the Kevin Smith show tonight!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Monday 6/2/08

Go to: www.kevinsmithshow.com...

Listen to tonight's show which starts live at 10pm eastern, 9pm central, 7pm pacific.

Two guys with inside connections and information regarding the several recent U.N. meetings on how to deal with UFO disclosure will be Kevin's featured guests tonight!

Should be interesting...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Anyone else plan on listening to this tonight?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
cool. i'll give it a listen. UFO's rock. And so does Kevin Smith. snoochie boochies b*tches! Yeah, I know its not the same Kevin Smith.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I suggest you listen to this. On in one hour.

www.kevinsmithshow.com...

Shawn and Clay Pickering

"When the story about a U.N. UFO disclosure meeting broke, a storm of speculation and controversy was spawned among the big name UFO investigators, researchers, and talkers. At the center of the storm were two men whose names few had ever heard: Shawn and Clay Pickering. People began trying to dismiss the story because it came from two men with whom they were not familiar. Just who were these guys? Did they really exist?

Indeed they do exist. They join Kevin tonight to discuss the information about the U.N. UFO disclosure meeting, where they got it, and how reliable is it. Shawn and Clay Pickering are as close to the actual source as it gets."

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
well that SteelEye player crashes my firefox browser every time . .yes i've installed it numerous times.. retarded.
i hate it when radio shows try to get all fancy and have their own proprietary or leased player
just put up a working winamp or media player stream address sheesh..

especially when it's something i'd like to hear.. like this..

-

new topics

top topics

join