It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Mind Control and Brainwashing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
We are truly living in a real life Matrix, where the world around us and what we disseminate as reality is shaped by Elitist puppeteers and their gov puppets who's sole goal is to keep us in monetary slavery and servitude, as ...

There really is nothing special about the avg brainwashing that happens everyday.

A falsehood is told by omitting pertinent information [ for political correctness reasons ] , and VOILA! you have folks believing an untruth! Because they are unaware of the omission. It is just that simple. And to be sure the lie is believed, it is told over and over and over again.

No public rebuttal to the omission is ever allowed.

No publicly broadcast forum about 911 was ever broadcast on teevee

No SERIOUS objections to lies has ever been honestly addressed on broadcast teevee.

TRUTH, is NOT ALLOWED to have a voice that is HEARD BY EVERYONE in this so-called free country.

What are we free to do?

We are free to do what they allow us to do! because they have the power and won't allow access to that power [ mass media ] ever!

Look at that kid who got tasered for trying to ask a question!!! wtf is up with that?

where's the free speech?

where's the OUTRAGE?

Here are some techniques being used on us today...

www.dicksutphen.com...

Here is another site , devoted to getting out some info...

www.mindcontrolinamerica.com...

Our major problem is, the masses who still feed at the trough of deception, namely, mass media teevee.

Until the people wake up enmasse, we're just flapping our lips in the breeze here at ATS or preaching to the choir...

So, what's the bottom line about our leaders...

who talk a great talk, but pass unconstitutional laws!?

[ Ye shall know then by their fruits ] ...by what they DO, not by what they promise...

This is the only thing I've seen recently that MAY have a positive effect, but I really don't know. Because liars don't like to be exposed, and will stoop to doing anything to keep people from waking up.

revolutionmarch.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

thank you soo much for what you are trying to do...

much love to you and anyone else who wants to wake people up.

take care bro

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr_Suess

Actually that's alot of people's point of view.

Unless, of course, that bigs house is taken away for some highway project, earthquke, riots.

kids are either killed or main due to some nut on the street/school go on a shooting spree, that vacation time was wasted due to a buy out/early retirement/laid off, etc.

Or in my case the occult and the paranormal...

Pretty nice picture isn't it when such a 'truth' smacks you in the face?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

BTW, a great movie.. on this subject. "The Signal", kinda gory but the message of mind control was well shown.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hopefully some of you will heed this wisdom. I have stood back and observed much of what is written on ATS for many years. My conclusion is twofold:

1) Living in fear is the same as living in slavery.

Be aware but do not fear. Prepare but don't obsess. Chance Favors the prepared mind.

2) Have it both ways.

I live in a fat house, big screen TV, etc etc. I do not worry about the economy. How many houses can they take? I mean really, what will the banks do with 1,000,000 homes and no one to buy them?

Worry about the possibilities when they happen, if they happen. Until then enjoy your life, otherwise they have still won.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have recalled watching news programs that were basically only seen on ours or select televisions. My father called a friend of his telling them to watch it. They told him they were watching that station and that story wasn't on that particular news channel.

My father then had problems with the antena on the roof and claimed it had been messed with. But, by whom? That was in the early 70's.

Just a few years ago I was watching again what I thought was a news program. But when I changed the channel, all of the others were the same. Then I noticed on the back of the TV was a small box that most likely had that news program on it.

But, maybe, those are then apparently more personal games that some elite play. Maybe some type of hazing? I stll have yet to receive my membership card.

I can only assume that there are also elite news channels as well. When the War of the Worlds radio broadcast came out, some people believed it was real.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Found an interesting article relating to how content and editing can also affect brain activity, and as we see here, this extends to the movie industry ( which I'm quite sure the folks behind the scenes are aware of)...

Film content, editing, and directing style affect brain activity, NYU neuroscientists show

Using advanced functional imaging methods, New York University neuroscientists have found that certain motion pictures can exert considerable control over brain activity. Moreover, the impact of films varies according to movie content, editing, and directing style. Because the study, which appears in Projections: The Journal for Movies and Mind, offers a quantitative neuroscientific assessment of the impact of different styles of filmmaking on viewers' brains, it may serve as a valuable method for the film industry to better assess its products and offer a new method for exploring how the brain works.

Full Article:
www.eurekalert.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Oh, and what would this thread be without the video that is in my signature:

Echos of "reality"? Life imitating art? I see many parallels all around me...

[edit on 7-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It is all about your Perspective of Reality/ The Media tells you what your
Perpective is/ It creates your Reality for you. It says this is what your
World Looks like to day. Stay tuned for more of the Dead Zone News.
This is Real Virtural Reality TV. There is No Life here.

We all have a choice to Agree with another persepctive, or Not to agree/
but we should all be QUESTIONING everything we are told and see.

Change in our Reality is what is coming. Rapid, Un Stopable Change.

These changes will destroy those who are Not thinking for themselves,
and Looking to be self sufficent. Looking to goverment or others as
your source is Self Destruction.

Reality itself is breaking down/ and YOU need to Create your own
REALITY/ Its Called FAITH. Living by FAITH/ and Seeking another
Kingdom, that is coming/ This Present Time Line is Collapsing around
us, and Time itself is winding down/ All that can be shaken, will be
shaken/ But those who are Livng by FAITH/ will be Moving into the Spirit,
as this Dimension collapses. The Natural Realm is Over/ and
what is Really Going on is another Dimesion of LIFE is Over Lapping
it, and Whipping it out/ The Physical dimension is Being Replaced /
God is UP GRADING his Creation and Man can do nothing about it.
Life as we knew it is Obsolete/ All things are being Made New for
those who Let Go, and MOVE ON. A NEW KINGDOM is Coming.
The Dead Zone is Collapsing.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Dimensonal detective, thank you for starting this thread, in my opinion a highly significant one, especially nowadays. The methods of brainwashing and mindcontrol develop faster than the awakening of people. THEIR methods become more agressive and powerful. That's why it's important that we all take responsability and try to awaken as many people as possible. Don't be afraid that people think you are a lunatic. In our age of information anyone is capable of finding out for themselves that we are being manipulated. All the people who continue to choose ignorance over truth in my opinion have themselves to blame. They choose comfort over truth. They le themselves be bribed with the illusion of wealth and freedom. I don't feel sorry for them, I feel disgusted. I do feel sorry for the people in the less developed countries, they are the greatest victims of all.

I am also concerned by the kids programs on tv. My 7 year old son doesn't watch much tv, but when he's with his friends one cannot avoid to be exposed. And when he comes home, his behavior has totally changed after watching something like pokemon. It is really scary. How can we avoid that our children become more heavily brainwashed than we? I am convinced that it is not just mass media, but also methods like vaccination makes it possibele to enslave groups of children.

I am fully aware of living in a matrix.. But I feel helpless, I am only more frustrated when I see people suffer in the Sudan, in Birma, anywhere. Our leaders are to blame and so are we because we're not fighting them hard enough. Because like dr Suess, we accept all these horrible events in exchange for a little bit comfort, like a roof over our head, a big fat car and a flat screen tv. It makes me sick, sad and angry but also helpless.

I believe part of the solution lies in going back to nature. Leave the house, the car, the telly. Trying to be self sufficient. Me and my friends had this dream for more then 15 years now. Buy ourselves a village in the south of France, grow our own vegetables, step outside the matrix and survive just by sticking together in love, wisdom and knowledge. And let all the awakened people join us. Yeah, I know, it is an unrealistic dream, naive, but this dream keeps me going strong.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by leapoffaith]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The only way I can see this whole thing being undone is on an individual level. Make sure you're in control of yourself first and foremost, otherwise the words you speak may just be spouting a different form of brainwashing.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Jeez---Just came across this one:

George Carlin--"Who owns You Americans?"

I would say it's safe to say that Carlin has unplugged himself from the propaganda matrix. lol

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr_Suess

You still have not provided any answers to my questions. How will my life improve under your new order? Why would I want change that makes my life worse? I like the fact you dismiss my questions with laughter and an indignant attitude. As if you have some imaginary moral high ground in this discussion. This leads me to believe you are no better than the people whom you say are bad. So now we see that you are just as intolerant of answering questions about your new order as the current order. Guess that makes you like them. Given your own arguments, now why should I trust you?

You don't have to trust that person. There's no reason to, but there's also no reason not to. It's your choice, really, and that's it. We can all fight each other as much as we want, but we'll always be too stubborn to accept the doctrine of the other.

Honestly? It WOULD make your life worse in one sense, but better in another. Which would you prefer, living comfortably but in a template life, or living not-so-comfortably, but free? (I would personally choose the latter, but it seems that you would not.)

I have no power to convince you, and I'm not saying that one is universally better than the other, because there's no such thing as universal, besides "nothing is universal". No law can rightly govern everything without exceptions or contradictions, besides the aforementioned law, yes? Using this logic, none of our opinions are "better" than another opinion. We may THINK they are better, however that is also an opinion.

Now onto the topic of the thread. Please remember that this is ATS - we have no need to further prove an already proven point (I.E., 9/11). Don't think that your posts will have the same revolutionary effect of, for example, the Communist Manifesto or Martin Luther King Jr.'s speech. This is the internet - it is digital proof of hive mind, groupthink, &c. There's countless websites, and everybody frequents different sites. In the bigger picture, everything on ATS - that isn't utter BS - is miniscule. It's like a long, politics/philosophy-centered blog post written to be read as an "inspirational" speech, but nobody reads the blog. You're preaching to the choir, really. What we NEED to do is reach those outside of ATS! (And while we say we should break out of the matrix and all, I'd like to see many of us do it. I'm sure some of us have, but certainly not all of us.)

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by leapoffaith
Me and my friends had this dream for more then 15 years now. Buy ourselves a village in the south of France, grow our own vegetables, step outside the matrix and survive just by sticking together in love, wisdom and knowledge. And let all the awakened people join us. Yeah, I know, it is an unrealistic dream, naive, but this dream keeps me going strong.

It is all those things if you say so, or believe so. Stranger things have happened. I have dreamed of such for the longest time. I believe it is very possible. It would be a challenge, but a worthwhile one.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

George Carlin certainly has an interesting outlook about this whole thing.

"If we could just find out who's in charge, we could kill him. "

www.brainyquote.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I totaly agree with the OP, starred and flagged.

It can be self-obvious now why corporate media want control over the Internet, or better said why the Government wants control. Its a dangerous tool for the masses to posses. Awarness and knowledge must not be something easily accesible for people, at least in the elite doctrine.

I was always shoked that in our world you have to pay for information and education, that is in other words a ban on knowledge. This is a public policy all governments of the world have.

The good thing is that such videos and threads we have here signal a time of awakening and awarness, at least among some people, at current estimates it wouldn't be long until this will start to reach even more people and the general public. But as it seems resistence is building up against such awarness.

A change will definitely happen in our world, I think the next conflic will be between the elite (trying to keep the current paradigm = ignorance) and the masses which have an overall trend to awaken due to new technologies and realities.

Just have an open mind and question everything, in this way truth will come to you.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Found yet another FANTASTIC series of how the PTB and MSM use hypnotic and subliminal techniques against the populace to influence and shape behavior and belief patterns...

"Mind Control In America"

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I like how nobody quite payed attention to what I had previously stated:
Your meta posts read like you expect them to be influential. YES, WE HAVE PROVEN AGAIN AND AGAIN THE USE OF MIND CONTROL IN SOME FORM OR ANOTHER. We are preaching to the choir. Stop with the videos and start with how WE are going to avoid the mind control, and how everyone else is!
But what of everyone else?
They don't read ATS. We're going to have to give them the information, the know-how, and in turn, the opportunity to break out of this here matrix, but only if they want to. If we try to force them, it only discredits us who want to break out. (We're not exactly coordinated, really.)

So let me reiterate: Stop with the meta posts - you're not "inspiring" anyone but the already "inspired". Let's figure out how to get out of the matrix, and tell everyone about it! Let THEM decide if they want to break out.
And stop with the meta posts.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidTheBrit0

Excuse me? Do me a favor, and quit ordering me what to do. If you would like to start your own thread and talk about the subject and how to move through it and change, feel free to do so. Or if you want to discuss it here, that is fine as well. But don't come onto my thread ordering me around of how YOU want things done. I will post as many vids that I feel tackle the subject as I feel fit to do. There is a lot of great material out there that brings a solid message, just as much as discussion about it does as well. I won't come onto your threads and order you to "stop doing this or that"---Extend me the same courtesy. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Fox News, CNN, Tribune Company.......they are all owned by an elite rich. Own the media and you own the minds of the people. The majority of people have no clue as to how much they are being manipulated. Even our voting process is not real. Obama/McCain - Democrat/Republican. They are different sides to THE EXACT SAME COIN. Giving the people the illusion that they have a "choice" a "vote". Read A Global Conspiracy by David Icke. 911 was a orchestrated "event" PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION. The million dollar question we should all be asking, is who is pulling the puppet master's strings. Another book to investigate is Brice Taylor's Thanks For The Memories concerning mind control, think it's impossible. Okay one question for you. How many "things" have you bought that you couldn't do without, didn't really need and no longer want? 'An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it.' - Mahatma Gandhi

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join