It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Live: Alien on tape [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Larry King Live: Alien on tape..........................VIDEO

www.cnn.com

CNN's Larry King talks to a panel about the possibility of a tape containing footage of an actual alien.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/2/2008 by stellawayten]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Larry King has been doing a lot of shows about UFOs and aliens lately. The past year I have been watching the news daily and have noticed that more disclosure is being reported on CNN. Can any veteran news watchers out there comment on whether this is new? For instance... was there this much disclosure five or ten years ago?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
sounds like a hoax to me. scientist need more time to analyze the film??? they have had it for a few years??? he has many encounters with u.f.o.s , the longer he holds out.. the more money he will get from news shows trying to get the first release of his film.. and now he is in the negotiating stages.. and getting paid for the talk show circuit,, and the guy that said it would be hard to fake,, while there playing reenactments in the background.. and how many other fakes were put out allready.... just another money making gimmick.. after all ,, if space aliens came to earth.. in order to see a human.. they would have to be a peeping tom.. yeah. uh huh .. sure.. ok..

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
5 years hovering in limbo doesn't sound to extraordinary to me. Especially considering some of the "anomalous" photos that have been analyzed here still sit in obscurity for who knows how long.

That hallway scene said "reinactment" on the top of it which is good because that looked pretty lame.

The window scene: I've worked with some people in the Hollywood effects industry as prop/model maker at one point in my life and have met some of the best, so I'm familiar with 3D art for film as well as some of the mechanics involved in some of the props. And if that ET is a puppet, it's done by someone with "mad skillz" so to speak in sculpting, puppeteering, scene direction, patience to execute the scene, and the sense to keep the tape's "timeline" consistent with a home movie reel.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No one has answered my question yet about if the medias reporting this stuff is new. Does anyone know?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
One thing I learned from watching this video is.... If I am ever on National T.V., or the Larry King Live show for that matter. I will not wear a skin tight black,"team sweet" shirt with a medallion around my neck to debunk another mostly normal looking guy's alien video. If you want to convince the public the video is a hoax atleast dress for the part or have some tact.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Larry King could have had anyone try to debunk the video. It leaves me wondering why he picked the guy you are talking about to do it since he doesn't seem professional. Larry King has had several shows and ETs and UFOs. Its kind of like LK wants 'us' to 'believe'.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
Denver post?

Did that guy ever release the video he claims to have? I think I remember him saying in the past that it would be released in 2 weeks. but that was a while ago. So did it not get released or what?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
No one has answered my question yet about if the medias reporting this stuff is new. Does anyone know?

I used to see a very short story every now and then on my local news about a ufo sighting or something.

But lately there has certainly been an increase of ufo reports making to the news.

It seems the national news networks have really started covering it ever since the stephenville ufo report.

I say yes, it is fairly new to the news. alteast the frequency of reports making it to the news is...

[edit on 23-7-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

That's actually very interesting. Larry seems to be the future of disclosure lately, and it seems this particular show was designed to guage public reaction to the possibility of an actual ET on video. To get people used to the idea of ET existance. After all, if he just showed a real, genuine video of an ET, backed up by credable military supporters, a lot of people would freak right out.

And "dressing down" the debunker is most likely deliberate, to make people think he's the "idiot" so the video has more credability.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

And "dressing down" the debunker is most likely deliberate, to make people think he's the "idiot" so the video has more credability.

No doubt. The last Larry King UFO show I watched starred Bill Nye the Science Guy as the debunker. Sure, Bill is a smart guy, but he was eaten alive by the other guests!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
reply to post by Darth Logan

That's actually very interesting. Larry seems to be the future of disclosure lately, and it seems this particular show was designed to guage public reaction to the possibility of an actual ET on video. To get people used to the idea of ET existance. After all, if he just showed a real, genuine video of an ET, backed up by credable military supporters, a lot of people would freak right out.

Larry has offered to help the government in the past off camera and it was caught via satalite. Thats not afar stretch I agree with you.

top topics

join