It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bishop Compares Global Warming Skeptics To Pedophile Rapist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Bishop Compares Global Warming Skeptics To Pedophile Rapist

www.prisonplanet.com

Smearing people who are skeptical about man-made causes of global warming as akin to Holocaust deniers was apparently not enough for the climate cult alarmists, who are now saying that if you disagree with them you're no better than infamous Austrian pedophile and rapist Josef Fritzl.

If you're looking for a logical explanation behind the comparison then stop now because there isn't one. This is merely the latest chapter in a manifestly ludicrous smear campaign against anyone who dares challenge the orthodoxy of the church of environmentalism.

"The Bishop of Stafford, Gordon Mursell, wrote in a parish letter that not confronting global warming meant people were "as guilty as" Josef Fritzl," reports the BBC.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Skeptics have previously been called "nutters" and likened to holocaust deniers, and are now compared to the austrian paedo/rapist Josef Fritzl.

This makes me question the motives of those who come out and say these things.

On the one hand we have governments finding new ways to tax anything and everything and blaming it on AGW, and on the other hand we have the all new church of gore and his acolytes making hundreds of millions out of this scam.

They started shouting "HERETIC" at anyone who didn't embrace the new religion some time ago, and seem to be constantly stepping it up a gear in order to ridicule and marginalize anyone not in their corner.

Let me be very clear here - environmentalism is a good thing, but this is not about envirnmentalism, it's about conning the gullible to make more money for the people in charge.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

That's pretty typical of the global warming people as far as I can tell. If you aren't in lockstep with their beliefs on the issue, you're a raving conservative lunatic who deserves to be thrown in the gulag.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You both are voices of reason in an eviornmental world of hate and subterfuge. This will go down in history as the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the human race. This unadulterated bat guano they expect us to swallow is going to cause massive unrest in the very near future. Its by design and not accidental!!!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just the rantings of an eco-fascist.

I wonder when the "hitler" of eco-fascism will come about... the man who persecutes anyone who drives a 4 X 4 or eats meat.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

The sad part is that I'm not sure if the theory itself IS a load of bat guano. But through their vile, hate spewing diatribes, its true-believing disciples alienate anyone that tries to ask a legitimate, difficult question for them.

And yes, 44soulslayer, I think that we may eventually reach a point where it becomes a criminal offense to do such things, at least in some areas.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What really bothers me is how many people make unequivocal conclusions about global warming when their opinions are based ENTIRELY on believing what somebody else told them.

I have two degrees in engineering, and I was trained to be very skeptical about the validity of data points. I.e., you don't want to design an airplane based on a small data set. You need to be 100% correct when lives are at stake.

The global warming zealots seem to be willing to accept the conclusions and ready to implement far-reaching "solutions" without having a thorough understanding, or even ANY understanding, of the data.

But the best was Barbara Boxer's address Saturday in which she claimed SHE new the earth wasn't flat before all the naysayers... hehehe....

"There are some in the Senate who insist that global warming is nothing more than science fiction. These are the same kind of voices who said that the world was flat, cigarettes were safe and cars didn't need airbags - long after the rest of us knew the truth.

Source

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What an absolutely ridiculous comment by the Bishop. Perhaps it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

Apparently the name global warming isn't in vogue anymore because now it seems to be called climate change. Fancy that.
Get with the times Gordy...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cams

'Global Warming' became 'Climate Change' because it seems pretty damn hypocritical to blame a record cold temperature in Nebraska in January (and yes, I just pulled that out of the air; I have no idea if it happened) on 'Global Warming'. It makes it a little easier for them to have their cake and eat it too, so to speak.

This way, everything, EVERYTHING can be blamed on global warming, err...climate change

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cams

As evidence for AGW has been debunked we have seen a gradual changeover to the phrase climate change - in the real world this is called weather, and the climate changes every day.

It's a catch-all phrase that they can use to "prove" or "disprove" anything they want., and is a safety net because Global Warming is too definitive in what it represents.

Climate Change covers a multitude of possible scenarios, and every one of them will be used to squeeze money from us in the next few years.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Would now be a good time to remind the good Bishop of the history of kiddie fiddling perpetrated by "men of the cloth"?

At least we haven't seen any Environmental Anti-Christ threads yet, naming high profile people as possible Armageddon bringers for questioning Saint Al of Gore. (or did I miss one or two?)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Saint Gore missed his true calling in life...I twice tried to sit through his
"Inconvient BS Story" and fell asleep both times listening to his encesant drone. He should have been a Las Vegas hypnotist.

Zindo

new topics

top topics

join