It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Umm...no that is not the question to ask. Your theory is easily debunked because all I have to ask if it's all the fault of America then why do these lunatics also attack other countries which have nothing to do with America?

Thats my point-If it has nothing to do with America then why the hell do they keep getting involved.
I know its nothing to do with the oil!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Hmm lets think. They attacked us for some reason and when asked why they attacked and still want to attack us you dodge the question. These people dont have a huge history of just attacking people for no reason at all generally there is a reason. So what is that reason? Before you answer realize they they have come out and told us why they have attacked us but I want to here your government fed version first.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by freemindmine

Umm...no that is not the question to ask. Your theory is easily debunked because all I have to ask if it's all the fault of America then why do these lunatics also attack other countries which have nothing to do with America?

Thats my point-If it has nothing to do with America then why the hell do they keep getting involved.

I don't know. Rational people cannot think like or know what insane lunatic people think in their heads. It's probably just a wiring problem in their head. And really it's moot. They need to be destroyed completely.

And that was not your point. You were blaming America for their lunatic actions when it has nothing to do with America.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Oh does have to do with America dont back away from earlier statements you were right its just whattheory is mental chucking you. Dont let him do that. If you need Ill handle him hes a feisty one.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

He is talking about the zionists leaders, not the jews. The zionist banksters are going to be removed. Iran has already decided to not trade oil in US Dollars. So has Russia and Venezuela. Nobody is falling for the fractional banking system anymore, well except for us american sheep.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Right...it all makes sense now. Since some suspected gays were hanged, they must want a nuke. How could the world have been so blind?

You say they want to bomb the other country because it doesn't go with their beliefs? You mean like some other certain country that seems intent on spreading "democracy" on any country that doesn't believe in its beliefs and conform to its form of goverment?

We had the Crusades which was genocide based on converting everyone to Christianity, and now we have a new genocide based on converting everyone to Democracy. What do you think people in the future will think of the US?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Blowing up their facilities? Don't you think that sends a confused message? Why hasn't the US bombed North Korea, if nukes are an issue. All it does is tell every country on the face of the planet "You better get nukes if you don't want the US dropping ordnance on your towns".

The US would be making a massive mistake if it bombed Iran.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Ahmadinejad's crew is trying to capture The King and convert him to Islam. At which point muslims can rule the Earth.

Study Islam before making unsubstantiated claims like this. Forceful conversion is not permitted in Islam, and you can't really be a Muslim if you didn't convert from your own free will.

Which includes the ability to shape the world according to their personal beliefs.

And which belief would that be? Last I heard, not all Muslims share the same beliefs.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I don't know. Rational people cannot think like or know what insane lunatic people think in their heads. It's probably just a wiring problem in their head. And really it's moot. They need to be destroyed completely.

Did you say this about Iraq,afganestan and all the rest.Because it does nt seem to be working now,does it?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

Hmm lets think. They attacked us for some reason and when asked why they attacked and still want to attack us you dodge the question. These people dont have a huge history of just attacking people for no reason at all generally there is a reason. So what is that reason? Before you answer realize they they have come out and told us why they have attacked us but I want to here your government fed version first.

Again, your theory is easily debunked because if it's all Americas fault then why do they attack other countries which have nothing to do with America?

And what do you mean they don't have a huge history of just attacking people for no reason. Of course they have a huge history of doing just that. Where have you been?

Attacks around the world

List of terror attacks

Another article

Are you getting the point yet?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I get your point but that isnt what I asked. I asked why did they attack America? They have beefs other countries for other reasons but why did they attack us? It should be a simple answer people dont just kill others for no reason at all there has to be a reason. We can go into other countries later but I want to know about America we will start the debate there.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Again, your theory is easily debunked because if it's all Americas fault then why do they attack other countries which have nothing to do with America? And what do you mean they don't have a huge history of just attacking people for no reason. Of course they have a huge history of doing just that. Where have you been? Attacks around the world List of terror attacks Another article Are you getting the point yet?

Do you think that all comes from Iran?Thats attacks, not invading another country,Check your history.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Blowing up their facilities? Don't you think that sends a confused message? Why hasn't the US bombed North Korea, if nukes are an issue.

Umm....no, it does not send a confused message.
A) Is North Korea sending in money, arms and men into Iraq to kill U.S. soldiers and allied forces? .....NO
B) Is North Korea spewing forth the rhetoric currently being heard out of Iran like totally obliterating Israel and the U.S.?....NO
C) North Korea is currently being forced into submission regarding their nuclear program. Unfortunately, Iran is not responding to talks which have been going on for years nor or they responding to UN sanctions which has just recently been increased. BTW, the talks have even been with representatives of other countries besides the U.S.

Every situation is different and you cannot apply one single template for every seemingly similar event.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
I get your point

Apparently you don't.

I asked why did they attack America? They have beefs other countries for other reasons but why did they attack us?

Again, it does not matter. Did we ask why Hitler or other dictators did there dirty deeds. NO, we just took care of business. The point is that the articles I posted put forth a case that these lunatics don't have specific reasons for attacking all these other countries which we could understand. I don't know why and don't care. They are insane and need to be dealt with.
Who cares why a mass murderer loose on the streets is killing random people. He needs to be killed immediately. I don't care why he was killing people.

Get the point yet?

[edit on 3-6-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Do you think that all comes from Iran?Thats attacks, not invading another country,Check your history.

What are you talking about? I don't know what you are trying to say.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Who cares why a mass murderer loose on the streets is killing random people. He needs to be killed immediately. I don't care why he was killing people.

Are you talking about George Bush? I don't get it...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

What are you talking about? I don't know what you are trying to say.

Ok sorry,
What I mean is :we are talking about iran and there comments but you sent links about terror attacks.
All I m saying is that you can not hold iran responable for all the attacks and the US and UK have invaded countrys for years.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
more empty diatribe? This guy just never stops...but everyone knows he doesn't have the nads to do a thing to Israel. And Israel isn't going to make the first move, unless they're absolutely stupid.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Are you talking about George Bush? I don't get it...

Wow, you are so smart!
Did it take you longer than 1 hour to come up with that useless response? No wonder you don't get it.
Please go back and play with your 'linkin logs' and let the adults talk.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

I asked why did they attack America? They have beefs other countries for other reasons but why did they attack us?
Again, it does not matter. Did we ask why Hitler or other dictators did there dirty deeds. NO, we just took care of business. The point is that the articles I posted put forth a case that these lunatics don't have specific reasons for attacking all these other countries which we could understand. I don't know why and don't care. They are insane and need to be dealt with.

Oh no I really do understand your point I just dont agree with it and since your not going to answer my question Im going to give you a little history lesson so children sit back and take some notes. Before I do this though if you want to have any intelligent conversation it is good to understand your enemy and their motives if you are to beat your enemy. I think thats from the art of war so your statement of we dont need to know our enemies we need to kill them is bush's same mentality which has us in this quagmire called Iraq in the first place. Now onto the history lesson...

That link you sent me of all the muslim attacks. First off before 1983 they were mainly highjackings and certain leaders and intelligence officers of places like Jordan and Egypt. So why would the Muslims want to kill their own kind. Because they were friendly to Israel. Same with the United States we backed Israel and still do heavily to this day. We meddled in the 6 day war and Yom Kippur wars which really irked a lot of the fanatics over there. So our policing the world has its first blowback issue. Then there was the 1983 Beruit Barracks bombing which once again was because we were in a place that we shouldnt of been in and that is fighting in middle eastern wars and getting involved. In fact if you look at all the small attacks on misc agents and what not they were all over in the middle east. So if we werent there they would be still alive today wouldnt they?

Then theres the first gulf war we wanted to play police when the muslims said they wanted to handle Sadam themselves in fact Osama Bin Laden went to the Saudi king and said let us handle Iraq dont let the infidels occupy our land. We we all know what happened and we still have bases to this day instead of doing the war and getting out and then the cole once again our warship bombed in middle eastern waters from our policing the world on and on I can go all damn day. The fact is when you get in other peoples business your likely to piss some people off and that is what is happening and this police the world policy has led us to a lot of these attacks including the 9/11 attacks if you believe that was not an inside government job.

That is why they attack us. They dont attack us for our freedoms or anything like that in fact they MIGRATE over here because of our freedoms. They bomb us when we get in their business and thats a fact. The Iranian hostage crisis same thing our CIA was over throwing their governments in the 50s bombing Iranian leaders and pinning it on others and peddling in Iran affairs every since. Once again you dont think that is going to piss a few people off. Hell Bush didnt even know the difference between a sunni or a #e and I cant put this all on Bush because regan clinton first bush and even carter hell all of them for the past 60 year have got our middle eastern foreign policies completely wrong and now we are paying the piper. Do some research on the crusades too while your at it and tell me how much they liked europe invading their lands then.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by mybigunit]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join