It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Iran will start WW3 ....
that is if Israel doesn't blow them off the map 1st.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
You should be grateful it's not you!

I'm grateful that I'm not that stupid. I'd never go fight a war that's not mine for another man that I don't know.

If there wasn't people to fight wars. War would be fought with people who didn't want to fight them!

No they wouldn't, there'd just be no more wars. That's up to the people. Let the leaders fight if they wanna fight, we can all go about enjoying our days.

It's the world we live in my friend.

Unfortunately so. I agree, but it will change sooner or later, like I said, maybe after a few more stupid nukes and idiot wars.

Drafts, national service, all the good stuff. Are you not glad that there is someone else doing it? I'm no murderer either my friend.

No, in fact I'd love to see a draft implimented. It would turn this country upside down and that'd be a good thing. I'd rather fight my own government for attempting to force me to fight a war that they can't fight on their own than fight their war for them that has nothing to do with me.

Yes, I'd kill to protect my intellect and my love, but I wouldn't kill to protect, progress and continue stupidity and idiocy. As a world together we can achieve the upholstry of the future, divided we retrograde.

I'd much rather move forward, and that takes some thinking, not barbarism.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This Ahmastupididiot guy was the same guy who helped take over the U.S. embassy and sweep daddy Bush into power back in 1980, now just as the U.S. is sick of GW Bushies war in Iraq, this same guy starts shooting off his mouth to start a war. Ya gotta wonder which side this guy is on. It is almost as if he is on the Bush family payroll.

I can hear these two on the phone.

GW - "Hey, Ahmastupididiot, look, I'm starting to look real bad here in the U.S. for the whole Iraq war thing. If you want to keep making large amounts of money from this Iraq war, you're gonna have to up the rhetoric and rattle the sables some more buddy. You got to start caring you side of the load, people are starting to think you are harmless. We need a bad guy to keep this war going.

Ahmastupididiot - "Yeah good point, I threaten destroy Israel, and those liberal appeasers claim is due to a translation error. Talk about balless morons. Ok, I threaten destroy Israel again, maybe take more British hostages, they are so polite, make good hostages. Can I get another case of tequila, that sheit good. See ya at the next Bohemian Grove party buddy. I hope Chavez bring more of that great Colombian bud."

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
The UN gave Israel back to the Jews...not Britain or America.

In the 1830's the Jewish population of Palestine numbered 24,000 and made up 10 per cent of the population of Palestine.

The UN did not give Israel 'back to the Jews', for armed elements of the Jewish population, bolstered by immigrants from persecution in Europe, waged a war against the Palestinian Arabs following partition in order to strenghten and create the physical existence of Medinat Israel.

This war was ongoing before the invading Arab armies of 1948.

Palestine was not for the Jews alone to have and rule. Seeing as it was compromised of Muslims and Christians and other minorities also, it was for all who inhabitated therefore to have a share in the residing in, and governing of equally, not to be turned into an apartheid state.

So how you consider Israel was given 'back to the jews' is beyond me, unless you are relying upon ancient scripture such as the bible which compromises of tales of legends and myth and lore often pursuing the political vendettas of the time, and not actual substantial fact.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

Well, what Israel should probably do is take over all the land that they once claimed, and make praciticing Islam illegal there, and in a few hundred years they can claim that Israel always belonged to the Jewish people just as the Arabs claim that Israel has always belonged the the Arabs who now call themselves Palestinian.

If the Arabs/Palestinians would just give peace a chance, the world would be a better place.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Im very curious to find the video of the Iranian President speaking in his native tongue to gain more insight to see what he actually said.

Why i say this is because the media often at times takes certain sentences out of context. They over exaggerate or try to change the words to fit there own agenda.

All across the world, a dangerous rumor had spread that could have catastrophic implications - World War III. According to the corrupt world of the media, Iran's President has threatened to destroy Israel on more than one occassion or, to quote the misquote, "Israel must be wiped off the map". We all remember that statement as it was played day in and day out. Contrary to popular belief, this statement was never made, as the following will prove.

So what did Ahmadinejad actually say? To quote his exact words in farsi:

Word by word translation:

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

Khomeini was a Iranian Leader in the 1970's for the Iranian Revolution.

We are led to believe that Iran's President threatened to "wipe Israel off the map", despite never having uttered the words "map", "wipe out" or even "Israel".

The mistranslated "wiped off the map" quote attributed to Iran's President has been spread worldwide, repeated thousands of times in international media, and prompted the denouncements of numerous world leaders. Virtually every major and minor media outlet has published or broadcast this false statement to the masses. Big news agencies such as The Associated Press and Reuters refer to the misquote, literally, on an almost daily basis to further push the governments agenda of going into war with Iran.

Following news of Iran's remark, as usual condemnation was swift and not surprising at all.

This scenario mirrors the kind of false claims that led to the illegal US invasion of Iraq, a war now widely viewed as a catastrophic mistake. And yet the Bush administration and the corrupt corporate media continue to marinate the propaganda and speculation about attacking Iraq's much larger and more formidable neighbor - Iran. Most of this rests on the unproven assumption that Iran is building nuclear weapons, and the lie that Iran has vowed to physically destroy Israel which has been proven to be very misleading and not accurate. Given its scope and potentially disastrous outcome, all this amounts to what is arguably the RUMOUR of the century.

Peace

CR

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Conspiracy Realist]

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Conspiracy Realist]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don't know..but, any country that hangs suspected gay's from construction cranes in front of the masses just might be wicked enough to try and build a nuke for the sole purpose of destroying a country just because they don't agree with their beliefs. IMHO

JSR

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
See how they're both wild unsubstantiated claims? Let me ask you this then, one simple question: why say 'Zionist Regime' if he meant 'Israel'? It's like Bush saying 'The United States calls for an end to the violent regime in Iraq' and everyone crying out 'Oh my GOD, Bush wants Iraq wiped off the map'.

ok, since you said it, I'll ask you.

yes bush wanted the regime of Iraq to be removed. and we all know how he did it. so, if the president of Iran says he wants the "Zionist regime" removed, how do you suppose he intends to to do that? would it not look similar to what we saw in the Lebanon war?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The war the president of Iran is currently fighting and hopes will result in the "disappearance" of Israel is taking place out of view of the media. Ahmadinejad's crew is trying to capture The King and convert him to Islam. At which point muslims can rule the Earth. Which includes the ability to shape the world according to their personal beliefs. If you don't know what I mean by King, consider this: Humanity is a single biological organism, the King is the ultimate root of this organism. If someone could capture the King, they have captured humanity. Quite simple actually. Don't worry though, capturing Kings is messy business and failure to accomplish the task after the considerable investment is the fast track to the insane asylum.

The King doesn't subscribe to any religion. Yes, The King is the primary source for the books that the churches use and he lives in America, but he's not a christian, jew or muslim, nor is he in the employ of any individual nation-state. He's learned his lesson about joining into alliances with men. He's just a regular guy with a family and tired of listening to Persia's unending warmongering.

Ahmadinejad obviously has access to information regarding this conflict and knows that on October 13th 2008, a 17 year old girl will become an adult, she will reach the age of majority. In other words, she will be free. The consequence of this inevitable event will lead to the collapse of the satanic power which he attributes to America and Israel. While I do agree that something is about to disappear / vanish, I am not certain that it will be Israel or America.

The very fact that Iran, a minor player in the world according to real measures. Population, production, military capabilities etc. is so very involved with current events leads me to suspect that it is Iran, not Israel, that is at a dead end and about to vanish.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You really have no knowledge of history, do you ?

Khomeini was running the show when the Embassy was seized.... Ahmadinejad was likely still at Uni or high school when all that went on...

If you're going to post mindless crap, at least make it historically correct

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
I don't know..but, any country that hangs suspected gay's from construction cranes in front of the masses just might be wicked enough to try and build a nuke for the sole purpose of destroying a country just because they don't agree with their beliefs. IMHO

Have you ever been to Iran!? im fed up with this *typical* American nonsense! Iran is a great country which is slowly adopting western values,even in the past 25 years or so.It is not perfect,it is not creating WMD's it is simply focusing on nuclear power so it can focus its oil on exporting since they dont have very good refinery capabilities.I really hope you do visit Iran,becuase you are in for a serious shock!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This guy really needs to shut his mouth, unless he truly wants to start WW3. What a prick.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I just have to ask . . . how does one country make a regime change in another country?

The answer is easy . . .

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
Have you ever been to Iran!? im fed up with this *typical* American nonsense!

And I'm fed up with people like you with their heads stuck in the sand who constantly blame America for everything.

it is not creating WMD's it is simply focusing on nuclear power so it can focus its oil on exporting

Boy, you are so naive.
First of all, the NIE report did say that Iran prior to 2003 did indeed have a nuclear weapons program. So if you are going to believe that it was halted, then you must also believe that they did actually have a nuclear weapons program. So everyone saying that Iran only wanted nuclear power plants instead of nuclear weapons is totally bogus right?

Also, before this latest NIE report the same group said they were developing nuclear weapons. And now after the report, they are changing their tune again. Basically, the NIE and those who wrote it don't know what they are talking about and cannot be trusted.

Reshaping the NIE report

If Iran is not currently attempting to build nuclear weapons (and we know they did in the past) then why did the UN just slap Iran with a third round of sanctions.

3rd Round of Sanctions

[edit on 3-6-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well, I figured some of you may be interested in reading this. It's a brief history of "Zionism" dating from World War 1. It seems pretty well researched and the guy that wrote it has a PhD. Not that it means much in todays world. But, he does talk about issues... That aren't politically correct in our modern times.

I understand this stuff offends some. I just hope you keep an opened mind and give this a decent read.

Zionism

Ayway, figured it would at least be a good idea to try and understand why this crazy Iranian says some of the things he does. Remember that the official motto of the Mossad (Israel's intelligence organization) is "by way of deception thou shalt do war."

Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Can someone shed some light on the agreement Iran made with Russia last year? To me, their in bed with each other and if Iran want's nuke's they don't have to make them.....02
Any more info is appreciated.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Have you ever been to Iran!? im fed up with this *typical* American nonsense!

And I'm fed up with people like you with their heads stuck in the sand who constantly blame America for everything.

it is not creating WMD's it is simply focusing on nuclear power so it can focus its oil on exporting

Boy, you are so naive.
First of all, the NIE report did say that Iran prior to 2003 did indeed have a nuclear weapons program. So if you are going to believe that it was halted, then you must also believe that they did actually have a nuclear weapons program. So everyone saying that Iran only wanted nuclear power plants instead of nuclear weapons is totally bogus right?

Also, before this latest NIE report the same group said they were developing nuclear weapons. And now after the report, they are changing their tune again. Basically, the NIE and those who wrote it don't know what they are talking about and cannot be trusted.

Reshaping the NIE report

If Iran is not currently attempting to build nuclear weapons (and we know they did in the past) then why did the UN just slap Iran with a third round of sanctions.

3rd Round of Sanctions

[edit on 3-6-2008 by WhatTheory]

I dont *need* to blame America for anything...its pretty much in the history books...As for nuclear weapons...say im wrong..which i *doubt* since China and Russia are pretty close to Iran,they wouldn't want them getting up to mischief...but so what? With all this talk from America and israel about bombing Iran..installing regime changes blah blah Course they want nuclear bombs,why do you think no one touches North korea,they are doing this for their safety.And fair play to them,i dont think they are building weapons from what i have read,but if they are i hope they do...might just get America and Israel off their backs.And btw Iran would *never* ever ever ever launch nukes pre-emptively...cant say the same about America though..geez its already been written in law the president can if he wishes...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Course they want nuclear bombs,why do you think no one touches North korea,they are doing this for their safety.

Way to stay consistant with your opinions.....NOT.

In your previous post you said that there is no way Iran is attempting to get nuclear weapons because they are such a peaceful country and only want nuclear power. Then in your next breath and what I quoted, you said of course they want nuclear bombs.
So, which is it? Do they or don't they.

BTW, it's only your opinion and sorry to say that the evidence is piling up that they are indeed attempting to get nuclear weapons.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join