It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I never made an assertion!! You're the one making claims. All I stated was if

He has said over and over again that Israel does not have a right to exist where it is

Then he does not deny their right to exist, he just denies their right to exist in the Middle East which by definition means that they do have a right to exist elsewhere (much like the Israeli opinion on Palestinians). I'm simply commenting on a statement made by a previous poster, I'm not actually making any claims.

Whereas your response is so typical of someone who just wants to pick a fight:

-Make up an assertion
-Pin it on a poster who didn't make said assertion
-Demand substantiation of said assertion
-Refuse to provide any substantiation of own assertions.

Did I miss anything?

Edit: Apart from missing a word which has now been fixed

[edit on 3-6-2008 by TheStev]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PimpyMcgibbins

At this point- we'll be seeing an attack on Iran within months

It seems to me that you have better intel sources than the rest of the western world.

It's attack or be attacked. Ahmadinejad is building a nuke, wants to destroy israel, and now wants the U.S. off the map too

He is.... He does.... well we better nuke him first then.

Seriously where do you get off spouting speculation as fact.... If the west could prove Ahmadinejad was building a nuke we would already have flattened Tehran. Simple as that.

CT

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Stuff like this tends to scare the life out of me. I get all these past images and think over and over again what I might just have to face in these years. There is no room for fear in my profession, but the leaders of every country need to pull their heads right out of their asses. And it's very fearful.I'm getting so sick and tired of hearing about stupid decisions that powerful people make. The disgusting thing is THEIR decisions will never EVER effect them. They have a security blanket of citizens that are going to have to take the brunt of their stupid ass decisions.

I don't think that they realize that people will die when they say stupid stuff. I'm so sick and tired of it. America is finally beginning to totally piss of the military. All of us know what Eisenhower warned of. That's just a tiny examply on a global scale. What is wrong with our world now days?

I'll give you the response every Marine will give you when being deployed "bring it on!,'" I will never blame the soldiers of any battle. It's always the greedy,cowardly,politicians thousand of miles behind the bullets.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

Well, as long as there are idiots to send off to war and idiots that support war, there will always be idiotic wars to be faught. Until there are no more idiots there will always be war.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
And I'm sure Obama will help mke it happen.
That's probably part of his secret plan.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Well, as long as there are idiots to send off to war and idiots that support war, there will always be idiotic wars to be faught. Until there are no more idiots there will always be war.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Be grateful you don't have to be the "idiot" fighting the wars. That's all i'm going to say to that very ignorant comment.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian
Ahmadinejad, keeps saying he will completely destroy Israel..

If he keeps saying it, then can you give us just one speech where he says he wants to destroy Israel?

Even in his speech quoted from the first post of this thread, he never said Israel:

"I must announce that the Zionist regime (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene"

Notice that the name "Israel" was added in parenthesis. This was added by whoever translated his speech into English. Saying that the Zionist Regime change will come to an end is like saying "the Neocon rule will come to an end." So does that mean that an end to the Neocon rule means an end to the US? No. It means an end to a regime/rule.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
OK.. Just to put this into perspective.. What if the US said that about IRAN.. What if BUSH said IRAN will disappear very soon..

The US always gets labeled as the bad person when it comes to these things.. but really.. did we lay out the American Flag in IRAQ and start telling the locals to move out.. we are not making Iraq the 51st state... No... We could have taken over the world after WW2.. but did we?

Alot of Americans have died defending the world from the wacko people out there... But we have not declared any new land.. Any new soil.. which is what the wars long ago were all about.. The UN gave Israel thier land back.. Not the US... Imagine if the US just left the Middle East.. do you think they would all live in harmony and just get along? No.. Russia would go rolling in there and take over...

Not that I am for a war with Iran.. but I am sick and tired of how people are apologizing for Ahmadinejad.... The dude is wacko... You dont say stuff like that.. he wants a fight... too bad the people of Iran will be the ones that suffer...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by ats1629]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
War between Iran and Israel is inevitable...its been in the making since we (The US) gave Israel back to the Jews after WWII....tsk tsk... and yep...I'm sure the U.S. will get involved for 2 reasons...a)United States backs israel and b) United States likes to play "Team America: World Police"

[edit on 6/2/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

More specifically, war between the Jews and the Arabs has been happening since Isaac and Ishmael were born.
The U.S, and Israel also agreed to allow Palestine to create their own state a few years ago, but Palestinians can't control their own internal fighting (it's Hamas vs. the world) long enough to form a collective "state".

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Well if that's how you put then I say we start worshipping any man with a gun and any man with a piece of paper saying he's worth this much.

I'm not grateful for murderers, only for the fact that they murder each other, which is in war. Let 'em kill each other. I don't care. Am I grateful for it? Not at all, only that they won't be with us anymore.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Well if that's how you put then I say we start worshipping any man with a gun and any man with a piece of paper saying he's worth this much.

I'm not grateful for murderers, only for the fact that they murder each other, which is in war. Let 'em kill each other. I don't care. Am I grateful for it? Not at all, only that they won't be with us anymore.

You should be grateful it's not you! If there wasn't people to fight wars. War would be fought with people who didn't want to fight them! It's the world we live in my friend. Drafts, national service, all the good stuff. Are you not glad that there is someone esle doing it ? I'm no murderer either my friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaterSammichMan
More specifically, war between the Jews and the Arabs has been happening since Isaac and Ishmael were born.

They were both Jews, were they not?

Much of the fighting between the two groups, in the Middle East occurred after the Israeli state was created (as it is today). Prior to that, Jews and Muslims lived together without much trouble, even fighting side by side against Christian invaders who came to conquer during the Crusades.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
You should be grateful it's not you! If there wasn't people to fight wars. War would be fought with people who didn't want to fight them!

Aren't the ones who start wars usually the ones who don't fight them?

I don't see many of the goverment officials/politicians riding into battle with a gun in hand ready to put their life down.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

They were both Jews, were they not?

Much of the fighting between the two groups, in the Middle East occurred after the Israeli state was created (as it is today). Prior to that, Jews and Muslims lived together without much trouble, even fighting side by side against Christian invaders who came to conquer during the Crusades.

No, they were not both Jews.
Ishmael is the father of the Arabs.
Isaac is the father of the Jews.
As for Jews and Arabs living together peacefully before Israel became a State, absolutely not! Read History. Read the Bible. Read the Koran.
No offense, but you really don't have a clue what you're talking about, so please don't tout it as "truth".
The Jews and Palestinians have been enemies for thousands of years, not just a few decades or even a few centuries. In OT Biblical studies before Christ you will find many wars between the Israelites and Philistines (that's the current day Jews and Palestinians). Very specifically, they've fought for a very long time over the place both claim as "their" Holy site (Temple Mount/ The Dome of the Rock) and control of Jerusalem and Gaza.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by MaterSammichMan]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaterSammichMan
No, they were not both Jews.
Ishmael is the father of the Arabs.
Isaac is the father of the Jews.

So what religion was Abraham? What was Ismael's race?

What's funny is that I always thought the Arabs came from the Lakhmids, who were Christians. But I guess Abraham didn't know Ismael was Arab and not a Jew, as you put it.

As for Jews and Arabs living together peacefully before Israel became a State, absolutely not! Read History.

Which is it? Jews and Arabs, or Jews and Muslims?

Read the Bible.

Can you show me where it speaks about the Arabs (or even Muslims) in the Bible?

Read the Koran.

I have. Surah 2:62 "Those who believe, Jews, Nazarenes and Sabaeans - whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds - shall be rewarded by their Lord; they have nothing to fear nor are they saddened."

If you mean by what it says in the Hadith about the Quraish tribe, then read the full thing to know what happened.

No offense, but you really don't have a clue what you're talking about, so please don't tout it as "truth".

I could say the same for you.

The Jews and Palestinians have been enemies for thousands of years, not just a few decades or even a few centuries. In OT Biblical studies before Christ you will find many wars between the Israelites and Philistines (that's the current day Jews and Palestinians).

The Canaanites (Philistines) only fought them because the Jewish settlers tried to take their land by force.

Very specifically, they've fought for a very long time over the place both claim as "their" Holy site (Temple Mount/ The Dome of the Rock) and control of Jerusalem and Gaza.

Notice that they lived together peacefully in Jeresulam, prior to the Crusades. During the Crusades, both Jew and Muslim were killed to "cleanse" the holy lands.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Wait a second. . . . if Israel ever disappears will this guy disappear as well? I am so sick and tired of this relentless BS going on with Israel and all these stupid prophecies of doom to the world. If Israel is that important to the world then why not just do away with the country and make it into the headquarters of the UN. You know the UN? The organization that really doesn't exist as a whole.

Ancient history of this land is interesting and confusing. This land was one of the first settlements on earth. Part of the originating countries. Most likely the base of operations that created this world. Long before these people, in which I believe are the bloodline of descent, where left behind and never returned for. Never to be seen again. Most likely because those that left were obliverated from existence by the powers that be. Jehovah is long dead. The messiah joined the war but may never return in victory.

Most of what you can read goes on into boredom. Thousands of years of history written in clay. So it goes on and towards the end of days. Civil unrest filled the region. War raged between the Syrian Peninsula. Maybe very similiar in todays day and age. Judgement day arrived and the command was set forth. Cities were wiped off the map. Destroyed by nuclear devices. Maybe that is why history is so shattered and in ruin. Not much evidence remained of them. The book of Revelations could be an accurate account between two warring offworld factions. If you read it in this manner. Now the pendulum swings the other way.

So what difference does it make in todays world? We who are not Jewish are obviously kept out of the circle. What importance is Israel to me? Is it a religeous cause? The so called Holy Land does not uphold to the most ancient of times. World War II does not uphold to the most ancient of days. These are theatrical plays for a staged time and age.

Who are these people? What do they hide? Do they safeguard the ancient secrets of the past? Does this correspond to the Vatican? Were ancient artifacts recovered that would spell out the truth of who we really are? Does the US safeguard these items as well?

I believe so. It tends to fit this complex puzzle of false security and the destruction of those that glimmer in the sand waiting to turnover a new day.

Rome shall rise and Jerusalem will fall once again.

Not for the people but for the truth that has been missing for so long.

You cannot hide forever my friend.

HAIL CAESAR!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

War is expensive peace is not!
War makes money for a select view!
Peace is for every one!

think about that start with your self stop feeding the fear!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PimpyMcgibbins

At this point diplomacy isn't an option considering all the nation leaders just want war. I'm all for getting rid of Ahmadinejad

You do realise he *isnt* actually in power,he is a front man with some powers but not much,he doesnt really have much say in the nuclear program either.Its actually the supreme leader who has unlimited power and really runs the show...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Notice that the name "Israel" was added in parenthesis. This was added by whoever translated his speech into English

The quote also stated "the 60 years ".

I guess there must be some other Zionist regime that just celebrated their 60th anniversary! Perhaps you could site this other Zionist nation this wack-job is referring to!

There's a big river in Africa you are reminding me of.

Becker

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Option 4: Bush invades and attacks Iran before the elections in November throwing us into more of a global conflict with his esoteric agenda of world domination. It is at this point that our galactic brothers and sisters will see that the only way to put an end to this is to bring back Yahshua or to intervene in some other way.

Option 5: Iran strikes at the US Armed Forces in Iraq with a nuke throwing us iinto world war 3.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join