It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

news.yahoo.com

"I must announce that the Zionist regime (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene," he said.

"Today, the time for the fall of the satanic power of the United States has come and the countdown to the annihilation of the emperor of power and wealth has started."

Ahmadinejad also again expressed his apocalyptic vision that tyranny in the world be abolished by the return to earth of the Mahdi, the 12th imam of Shiite Islam, alongside great religious figures including Jesus Christ.

"With the appearance of the promised saviour... and his companions such as Jesus Christ, tyranny will be soon be eradicated in the world."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What I found most disturbing about this breaking story, apart from the reaffirmation of the 'geographical death of Israel' and apocalyptic visions of the return of the Mahdi and Jesus Christ, was the casual reading of a random thread over at the GLP forum (yes, I know.. GLP.. sigh..) but it was a message from a poster named ALOMEG. I will post it soon. Read between the lines between the two 'stories', and see if you think they match up like I see it. I know some around here say they are 'waiting for something to happen' and feel like things are about to change at any moment; we sure are living in interesting times.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-6-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
War between Iran and Israel is inevitable...its been in the making since we (The US) gave Israel back to the Jews after WWII....tsk tsk... and yep...I'm sure the U.S. will get involved for 2 reasons...a)United States backs israel and b) United States likes to play "Team America: World Police"

[edit on 6/2/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is the post at GLP - a thread called THE SECRET

I suggest you all read this closely, because this involves every single one of you. The life that you have known since you were born is only a special development stage, and is not the life intended for you. The purpose of this stage is to prepare the human race for a special way of living in a well-organized society of peace and harmony. This message will explain why your creator is absent during this stage, why there is frustration and inconvenience during this stage, and how the completion of this stage will take place.

(continues)

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You must understand that this is only the preparation period, and those that have died in the past are being held in a time-lapsed, limbo stage until the awakening. When you are awakened, you will find yourself in a physical body once again. The only difference between your current body and the one truly intended for you is that your current body is designed to age and perish. Your new body has the same functions as your current body, except that one DOES NOT AGE. Before you can have it though, the teacher needs to know who can be trusted with such a body. The only thing you will be judged on is how you treat others, and nothing else. Like many of you, I have also dealt with the rudest, most selfish, most ignorant, and most hostile-minded people that have lived during this process. Did you think that it would be like this forever? Imagine how this world would be if this current young generation was allowed to raise the next generation. The planet would be a very dangerous place to live. That is what would happen if this planet was left unsupervised for too long. There is no need for that kind of chaos because it is not part of this development stage. The way the world is now was caused by allowing everyone to show their true character. And that is what happens when the teacher is gone. Now she knows exactly how to treat you, by watching the way you treat others. Remember that, and I will see you soon.

Sorry about the lengthy read, and I tried to split it into paragraphs to make it easier to read. I just thought the message made sense in context of this very alarming news headline.

Mod Edit and Note: There's no need to quote the entire piece. The link will take the reader to the rest of the content.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I guess our only hope is for Barry Obama to hurry over to Iran to sit down and talk with this nut case. I'm sure he'll be able to say something to him that will cause Ahmadinejad to have an epiphany and suddenly become a Jew-lover. Heck, Barry might even be able to get Ahmadinejad to convert to Judaism.

Seriously, at what point do threats from the President of Iran warrant a response?

There are only so many options:

1. We do nothing and hope Iran doesn't develop a nuclear weapon that wipes Israel off the map.

2. We try diplomacy, which is nothing more than negotiation with a lunatic, or

3. We send a message, like Reagan did with Khadafi in Libya, by sending a couple of punk-seeking missiles into the Presidential palace.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Jamie,

I don't think Obama cares much about Israel....at least not as much as he does the Palestinians. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter & jamie83

With all respect to your posts, this report has nothing to do with Obama specifically, so I'd rather this thread was kept on topic within the context I'm trying to bring to it. Namely:

-possible apocalypse, ushering of rapture, ushering of New World Order.
-possible 'return of Elohim' - return of our alien creators
-relates to possible planned 'fake alien invasion' maybe, as warned by Wernher von Braun.
-a change in humanity, ultimately for the better. 2012/Pole/glactic shift - all these kinds of ideas, coming together, time speeding up, people 'waiting for change'.

This is the context I would prefer to discuss this news topic, given this is ATS and Breaking ALTERNATIVE News. I'd rather we left the politicking and geopolitical jingoist bluster out of the thread, thanks. There's a metaphysical conspiracy going on here and that's the angle I'd prefer to take. Frankly, I'm tired of all this "wait and see, ole Barry Obama will blow 'em ragheads shy-high" banter. This is a conspiracy site, not a mainstream political site. I mean, Ahmadinejad is talking APOCALYPSE here. Apocalypse! Yes! So let's discuss the implications of what Ahmadinejad is saying (and he is well aware of the implications of his words), and get away from what the 'good ol' USA' will do about it.

Hope I've made my point clear. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I guess this is all empty rhetoric as well

It is all coming to a head. It has been nice knowing you all

Edit to add:

Good link and post there Riot!

[edit on 2/6/2008 by xxpigxx]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

so basicaly you just plagarise another site?

Mad_Hatter the US didnt give the land to the jews it was britain after its intrests where attacked by terrorists.

on topic. is this news new?
i always thought there was a difrence between zionest jew and Jew

zionests being someone that would do anything at any cost to get the land of others.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yes, I've been under the impression for a loooong time that the parallel to Revelations will involve Iran, and WWIII. The end is coming as we know it. The only question on my mind is who is the real antichrist here?

And in response to bodrul...okay, I made a mistake..but so did you. The UN gave Israel back to the Jews...not Britain or America.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Religious idiots all, Jews, Muslims, Christians... they will get the rest of us killed.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't belive a word of it myself
NO human KNOWS how life works!!! anyone who says they do is DELUDED!! That all sounds like the rantings of NWO follower, so people will do nothing to protest thinking that they'll all be 'SAVED' after. I think Ahmadinejad is Illuminati. The timing of his speech and the fact that we all know that the US want to attack NOW, gives them the PRETEXT to do it. He plants the seeds of fear into peoples minds, the US reacts. PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

He's not saying anything about destroying the physical entity that is Israel, just that the Israeli regime will be toppled. The whole "He wants to blow up Israel" myth is just that - a myth. He's not stated that, the source of it being a bad translation that has been cleared up many times, but not covered in the media as much as it should (or at all).

And lots of folks around the world have serious problems with Israel, mainly lots of human rights groups. And with good reason.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

I am not that sure about illuminaty, but i also do not understand what he is hoping to achieve by those rhetorics? It is like he is making sure Israel will go for military option,and soon. I do not want war - it will rain rockets from all directions (and to a lot of directions), and yet i do not want to have a nuclear axe hanging above my neck while person who is going to be responsible for this axe is telling those things.
He has majority of voters so he does not need to gain popularity by those very dangerous tricks. Why then?
Even if he believes in what he says, it is much smarter to tell those things once nuke is secured.
Anyway, i do not think it will cause ww3, but a LOT of people are going to die in this region if Israel (or US) will strike Iranian sites involved in nuclear program.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Originally posted by dave420
The whole "He wants to blow up Israel" myth is just that - a myth. He's not stated that, the source of it being a bad translation that has been cleared up many times

Yeah, well looks like he said it again, so is it still a myth?

Apparently he needs to join ATS so we can tell him what he really meant to say

BTW, if you understood anything about the political scene over there, or the prophesy he refers to when he speaks of Mahdi, you would understand that a "regime change," as you put it, is not what he wants.

And also, just how does one perform "regime change" on a country 60 miles wide without destroying it?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by cavscout]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Ordinarily I would agree with you, the whole 'wiped off the map' propaganda myth has been sickening. The only thing that strikes me about this one is the use of the term 'geographical scene' (assuming that is a correct translation). How do you remove a regime from the geographical scene? Surely only countries can be removed from geography?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chris McGee

It very well could mean removing them from their sphere of influence, such as removing them from power. That would mean they no longer have influence in a geographical sense.

That would be the most logical explanation, given what he's said before. Any other interpretation would be a massive change in tack. Also remember that his words were originally in Persian, and translation to and from Persian are tricky at best, especially of phrases drenched in visual metaphors and similies, as political speeches usually are.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris McGee
Ordinarily I would agree with you, the whole 'wiped off the map' propaganda myth has been sickening.

In light of this new speech, maybe you should stop calling it a propaganda myth?

Unless, of course, he is the one propagating the myth, in which case I suppose it is no longer a myth, is it?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

No, the former does not influence the latter. The map speech was deliberately mistranslated and taken out of context for political purposes. Even when the lie was exposed it has continued to be repeated.

This one, however, does appear to have a more sinister undertone to it. I don't buy the sphere of influence thing, geographical has a very specific meaning. Either way, he's not doing himself any favours....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join