It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts transmitted through radio waves... ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've always wondered if there was any way to tune into the human brain frequency... I've even thought that there might be a way to tap into the human "channel" if you will, to send thoughts or ideas...

Can someone help me out with this because I do not understand frequencies and if our brain frequencies run near the same frequencies of say radio or television frequencies... I have a theory that a frequency could be sent out to manipulate us... Here is the LINK

Do our brain waves run near the same frequencies of say a radio station? Are they different than radio waves? Could radio waves interfere or cause problems? These are the questions I have if anyone can help me out here I'd much appreciate your efforts...

I will leave it at this for now and will research more into this in the mean time... I'll post back soon..

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think you might be on to something here. It rather sounds alot like sublimlinal messages. Awhile back motivational tapes were available that seemingly played only music, but had subliminal messages running in the background that weren't consciously audible.

Another technique that spin doctors love to use is repetitive key phrases. For example, the Bush administration hammered the phrase "weapons of mass destruction" to manipulate the masses into accepting a war.

In short, we're being manipulated with messages on several different levels frequently. I wouldn't be surprised if subliminal messages were being sent out over the airwaves and subjecting our subconsious.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

I think you're on to something. I noticed when I'm watching T.V. and I'm thinking of something, the T.V. will correlate with my thoughts. The stuff is wierd... and when theres someone else in the room, they don't know it but I sense their thoughts are correlating with the television---because sometimes when the tell me something the T.V. will repeat the same thing, through a show.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Everything is cause and effect....enough said. So, anything electronic that can mimic humans' can have an effect on us. If it can imitate humans, that means its on or near the same frequency as us, even cellphones...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is one of those things that are hard to explain. I hope I can do it justice.

The "waves" used in our brain are in a sense radio waves, but in another sense, not radio waves.

The frequency for the brain is from 1 hz to around 20 hz. This is where it gets a little complex. There are radio frequencies that use what is called ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) that have a range of 3 Hz to 30 Hz.

These frequencies were/are used to communicate with submarines. The nature of the wavelength requires a very low information rate of exchange. You can't use this for voice communication, it would be Morse code. The power requirements are very high also, but the killer is the antenna. It is monstrous in size. There are really no shortcuts in transmitting something like this.

Antenna design would allow for 1/2 or 1/4 wave antenna to be used. The problem is we are talking about 1 hertz to 20 hertz waves. A 20 hertz wave, the upper end of the brain wave, would require an antenna using the math of (speed of light / number of hertz; then divided by the wave length chosen in our case 1/4 wave) 299,792,458 meters per second / 20 = 14989623 meters times 0.25 = 3747406 meters of antenna. See the problem... You could go in smaller fractions for wavelength, but then the measurement becomes very critical and you start to loose signal integrity.

The Russian and US Navies overcame this by using slightly higher frequencies and using the earth as the antenna.

Now for the power requirements. Human brain, very very low power output. Microvolts at best with milliamp power rating. It would very easy to just overpower the brain normal function if the above problem is solved in transmitting.

Information exchange. You transmit what? Once again, it goes back to the signal length which, at best is 20 oscillations per second. You just can't transmit much at one time.

So the short answer would be no. But that won't stop people from trying or even blaming this sort of work on HAARP.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

So the lower the frequency the more power it would take? Also do you think we have the technology to produce this sort of thing? Maybe the top secret government technologies I've heard about, but so far have not been able to prove really... ?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
synthetic telepathy

look it up.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Not really a power requirement. It's the antenna issue.

Several governments did much research in this field for communications with submarines. The are several radio sites around the world that are still used for communication within these bands. For this type of communication, though, with communication within an ocean basin, then yes; there is a power factor to consider.

If you could somehow make something that can transmit this frequency and have just a few feet of operational radius, power would be minimal.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
power requirement and range...manipulating ELF's has been long touted as a serious battlefield want. In order to succesfully implement this tech you have to have a sufficient power source. Think of how much MORE strength it take for you to gorwl in your deepest voice to when you talk normally or raise your voice to a higher pitch and as well how much more response you get from it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
reply to post by hinky

So the lower the frequency the more power it would take? Also do you think we have the technology to produce this sort of thing? Maybe the top secret government technologies I've heard about, but so far have not been able to prove really... ?

I interviewed one spook whistleblower scientist, all off the record, and this person was adamant that their 'employer' had technology which intefaced with the human brain, both via hardware/software in a direct neural 'plug', AND also via remote sensing technology (which was also two-way).

And this dated back to the early 1970s.

Assuming this account was true, and I have no reason to doubt it personally speaking, imagine what 'they' have these days.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
reply to post by hinky

I interviewed one spook whistleblower scientist, all off the record, and this person was adamant that their 'employer' had technology which intefaced with the human brain, both via hardware/software in a direct neural 'plug', AND also via remote sensing technology (which was also two-way).

And this dated back to the early 1970s.

Assuming this account was true, and I have no reason to doubt it personally speaking, imagine what 'they' have these days.

Duncan

This is exactly what I try to say in so many posts... If we had anything similar in technology back in the 70's then we must have something much more advanced today... Probably something we, being lamens might never hear about or see... Especially if it's military and classified top secret technologies... Just because we don't see something in the public specter doesn't mean it's not available in another... Great point and always something I consider!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

hey, i have been wondering about waves being transmitted by televisions, but i do not know what frequency they are.

i do however know that the russians were experimenting with ELF waves in the 1970's, these were sent through the ground and disturbed radio communications elsewhere. Alot of advancements could have been made in the last 30 years.

the human brain operates from 1 to 20 hertz. there are experiments that show the different frequencies affect human mood/behaviour, for example 6.6 hertz caused depression, 10.8 caused riotous behavior, but 7.83 hertz (the earths pulse rate) could make a person feel good.

Have you ever wondered about electromagnetic waves effects on the structure of water.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
The "waves" used in our brain are in a sense radio waves, but in another sense, not radio waves.

The frequency for the brain is from 1 hz to around 20 hz. This is where it gets a little complex. There are radio frequencies that use what is called ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) that have a range of 3 Hz to 30 Hz.

These frequencies were/are used to communicate with submarines. The nature of the wavelength requires a very low information rate of exchange. You can't use this for voice communication, it would be Morse code. The power requirements are very high also, but the killer is the antenna. It is monstrous in size. There are really no shortcuts in transmitting something like this.

Antenna design would allow for 1/2 or 1/4 wave antenna to be used. The problem is we are talking about 1 hertz to 20 hertz waves. A 20 hertz wave, the upper end of the brain wave, would require an antenna using the math of (speed of light / number of hertz; then divided by the wave length chosen in our case 1/4 wave) 299,792,458 meters per second / 20 = 14989623 meters times 0.25 = 3747406 meters of antenna. See the problem... You could go in smaller fractions for wavelength, but then the measurement becomes very critical and you start to loose signal integrity.

The Russian and US Navies overcame this by using slightly higher frequencies and using the earth as the antenna.

Now for the power requirements. Human brain, very very low power output. Microvolts at best with milliamp power rating. It would very easy to just overpower the brain normal function if the above problem is solved in transmitting.

Information exchange. You transmit what? Once again, it goes back to the signal length which, at best is 20 oscillations per second. You just can't transmit much at one time.

This is one of the reasons why I joined ATS
. Nice post, great explanation. My knowledge of radio physics is scant, but this was well put and in a way I could understand.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don't know for sure, but I've heard about sound modulated into microwaves can affect the auditorial region of the brain mimicing voices or whatever the nature of the sound modulated was. Is it true? I don't know. I always thought that 1-20hz would affect the more primative region of the brain, with higher frequencies effective the more sophisticated regions of the brain. Is this previous statement true? i don't know. maybe someone can answer...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

good post
. I especially liked the way you mentioned the "key words" and "Catch Phrases". I entertain the idea it may have something to do with neuro linguistic programming, or aspects of it that are not generally public knowledge.

either way, it may be MSM.

Do I believe I know what is happening at the intracellular level of thought patterns and micro-organisms' communication levels, consciously? No, I do not believe I have full control of my faculties at the cellular and subliminal levels.
So, who does?

Frequencies of communication that are not consciously recognized may be a valid concern.

I think this thread has justifiable merit.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this OP,
ET

p.s. words and literacy may be more than just left to right, and may have subconscious consequences and/or side effects.

edit on 20-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: i was typing too fast

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The topic title is Thoughts transmitted through radio waves, some people added some decent information.
However electronic devices are not of the same vibration and matter as Humans, absolutely not, whoever said that needs to get a clue- Must be someone who can have their dial turned easily.

Key is, at anytime peoples vibrations can infiltrate and take over anything of a lesser vibration,
through electronics, or anything that is of lesser energy. Its all around. We just don't see
the interactions of vibrations physically. Even if you understand some of the very fundamentals
of physics, you should know everything, breaks down to vibrations. There is alot less seperation
than we visually perceive.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Think about electromagnetism/microwaves/. I think a focussed microwave maybe electromagnetic or something beam from head to head with proper electronic routing/programming, could allow for brainwave transfer/body interpretation, and the machine would interprate vocal signals, transmitting them as sound waves, so you would need some kind of audio transmission system to facilitate talking signals that occur before speech occurs, its like a signal in the brain that clicks before movement occurs. Ive always wondered that there is a device that could pick up synaptic eye transmissions and a computer interpret them into images somewhere. By the way, its already out there, its a complex system that can by use of remote technology see your thoughts, hear your inner voice, and translate the inner voice signals to audio which you can hear fed back via Voice to Skull, in practice today by local yokals.

edit on 23-9-2010 by trutherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Yea,thats how your mind can pick up radio waves through that device the cia uses.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I wonder what anyone thinks now; that its 2016.. how they hear somebody's inner voice, and they can't hear it. How would that person get their inner back in their head? A signal jammer could block this?

top topics

join