It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Successful Aids Cure.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Covalent silver seems to be even more effective.

Covalent silver has been improved over the last few years although invented many years ago.

see below.

Belize Hospital for STDs / Dr. George Carr: Treatment of 100 HIV-positive patients resulted in HIV-negative tests after treated with CMV3 (equivilant of Bion) covalent silver; females giving birth, after the experiment, had babies with no HIV antibodies.

ATLAS CONSULTANTS INC., LAS VEGAS / March 10, 2003: E. Coli - killed with CMV3 (equivilant of Bion).

Instituto Genesis West - Provida: Findings show an apparent immune-stimulating response action from covalent silver and a decrease in liver stress, both in the in-vitro and the in-vivo experiment; parasitic forms in the plasma and bacterial activity decreased to zero. The presence of pathogenic Somatids at the beginning of study, decreased when covalent silver was used.

www.bionaid.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every new Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 2/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This is the kind of news the masses need to hear about. If the word isn't spread, it'll simply be covered up in some way by the major Health corporations so they can continue making money via present drug treatment for AIDS and HIV. I'm going to guess this isn't even close to the first "cure" found for AIDS, I just think that pharm. and health companies have done all they can to make the public believe their disease is incurable so they can keep making the Almighty Dollar. I would also guess this is the case for other illnesses and disease such as cancer.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

The oligodynamic effect of metals has been known for a long time but I have never seen a drug designed around this principle. It is good to see that covalent silver has been successfully used in these infectious diseases as you report. If the drug companies do not jump on this inexpensive and effective treatment I'm sure sooner or later it will become available on the black market. Thanks for this exciting information.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

I AM SAD TO SAY THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE USED TO CURE PATIENTS.

The masses will not hear about it.

They only hear what big pharma wants them to hear.

Per year ongoin drug treatment generates up to $20000 per patient on average in the USA.

In fact the FDA is trying to ban colloidol silver generators due to that "blue man" nonsense.

How many blue people do you see in the street?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
there's no approved drug, that much is for sure, i know of at least on compound which would easily pas for a drug based on silver, however

www.abovetopsecret.com...

tetrasilver.

then there's h2o2, ozone and so on, i suspect that all of these improve AIDS to degree if administered properly. as far as i can tell the main obstacle to curing AIDS is the thought of eradicating an elusive virus only. toxic drugs do the rest.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
silver can also be toxic

everyones body will be subjective as everyone reacts differently

you never rid yourself of a virus

every virus you have ever had you still have in your body

the only reason it isnt active is because of the correct antibodies in your blood

people with HSV will always have it but may not always have a breakout

virus's are very clever organisims

still though would love to see the long run of these results and or if its just in remission

as far as a virus goes, this person would still have antibodies in the blood causing them to have an HIV + test

the test for HIV tests for the antibodies that your body is making to kill the virus

so im a bit skeptical at this, seems to unconclusive yet

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

silver is toxic?

in which form may i ask? it's probably the most tissue-friendly metal available, early implants were made of it andargyria does exist, but it's a cosmetic condition and hard to achieve, read extreme dosage comined with large particles.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

anything in excess is bad for the body, your body has a balance system of sorts

google silver toxicity

there might not be enough info out on it which is why Id be leary to go with it

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by Long Lance

anything in excess is bad for the body, your body has a balance system of sorts

google silver toxicity

there might not be enough info out on it which is why Id be leary to go with it

i guess if you dropped a ton of it on an unsuspecting guy it would count as n overdose

Unlike other metals such as lead and mercury, silver is not toxic to humans and is not known to cause cancer, reproductive or neurological damage, or other chronic adverse effects. Nor has normal day-to-day contact with solid silver coins, spoons or bowls been found to affect human health. This is because solid silver is almost completely biologically inert, and even if ingested, would pass through the human body without being absorbed into tissues.

www.dartmouth.edu...

compounds might be toxic, depending on makeup, though.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I would love to know how much covalent silver a person must take and how long they must take it to cure AIDS. I have e mailed many doctors who have written articles on covalent silver to ask about dosage. No one has responded.
Also, I have found out about the patented cure # 5676977, called tetrasil, but can get no information about it either. The only thing they say is that it only takes one I.V. solution of this to cure the disease. I understand it is also made with silver. The only information I have is that it has caused the liver to swell, but the articles say it isn't a problem. Nobody wants to answer questions. They want to sell their product, but not information.
Will somebody please tell us something.

J Bob

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Colloidal silver is one of the best things i have ever been told about...If you want to rid your self of a cold-flue with in a few hours then i would recommend this product...I personally have used it for many aliments from burns,cuts,rashes,sunburns and the list goes on...

Oh!!! and another thing you can do is use it as a water purifier just add 50 mils to a ltr or water and wait 10 min before drinking

Colloidal silver is a powerful antimicrobial liquid containing silver ions with helps destroy bacteria,fungi and viruses.

DO NOT REFRIGERATE and keep it away from electro-magnetic fields

History and applications

Prior to 1938, colloidal silver was widely promoted as a "cure-all", and silver products were prescribed by physicians as topical antibiotics.[3] However, with the development of more effective, less expensive antibiotics such as penicillin and sulfanilamide, medical use of colloidal silver ceased.[2] From approximately 1990, there has been a resurgence of the promotion of colloidal silver as an alternative medicine treatment, marketed with claims that it can prevent or treat numerous diseases.[4] In vitro evidence of an antimicrobial effect of colloidal silver is mixed; some studies have found it to lack any antibacterial effect,[5] while others have reported an effect attributed to silver ions which coexist in the colloid.[6] There is no evidence that any preparation of colloidal silver is effective in vivo.[2]

Colloidal silver products are legally available at health food stores in the United States and Australia and are marketed over the Internet as a dietary supplement. It is illegal in the U.S. and Australia for marketers to make claims of medical effectiveness for colloidal silver, but some websites still list its use for the prevention of colds and flu, and the treatment of more serious conditions such as diabetes, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, HIV/AIDS, and tuberculosis, among other diseases.[7][8] There is no medical evidence that colloidal silver is effective for any of these claimed indications.[3][9] Silver is not an essential mineral in humans; there is no dietary requirement for silver, and no such thing as a silver "deficiency".[2]

Currently, there are no evidence-based medical uses for colloidal silver.[1] There are no clinical studies in humans demonstrating effectiveness, and several reports of toxicity.[10] The U.S. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine has issued an advisory indicating that the marketing claims made about colloidal silver are scientifically unsupported, and that the silver content of marketed supplements varies widely and can pose risks to the consumer.[2]

[edit] Toxicities and interactions

Main article: Argyria

Excessive intake of silver products may result in a condition known as argyria, one symptom of which is blue or gray discoloration of the skin.[11] The discoloration occurs when silver is deposited in the skin and then darkened by sunlight, just as silver particles in photographic film darken when exposed to sunlight. Localized argyria can occur as a result of topical use of silver-containing remedies, while generalized argyria results from the ingestion of colloidal silver.[12] Arygria is usually permanent, and there is no known effective treatment.[12] While argyria is usually benign and limited to skin discoloration, there are isolated reports of more serious neurologic, renal, or hepatic complications. A death has been reported in the medical literature as a result of colloidal silver use; in that case, a 71-year-old man developed status epilepticus which the authors felt was due to silver toxicity.[12][13]

A number of case reports describe argyria after ingestion of colloidal silver marketed as an alternative-medicine treatment.[14] Colloidal silver may theoretically interact with some medications, including tetracycline and quinolone antibiotics and penicillamine, reducing the effectiveness of those medications.[10]

[edit] Government regulation

In August 1999, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) banned colloidal silver sellers from claiming any therapeutic value for the product, noting that such products were being marketed for numerous diseases without evidence of effectiveness.[9] The FDA also banned over-the-counter sale of drug products containing colloidal silver due to the lack of safety or efficacy data. The product now has the status of a dietary supplement in the US; it can be promoted with general "structure-function" claims, but cannot be marketed as preventing or treating any illness.[9] Following this ruling, the FDA has issued numerous warnings to Internet sites which have continued to promote colloidal silver as an antibiotic or for other medical purposes.[15][16]

In 2002, the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) found that there were no legitimate medical uses for colloidal silver and no evidence to support its marketing claims. Given the associated safety risks, the TGA concluded that "efforts should be made to curb the illegal availability of colloidal silver products, which is a significant public health issue.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Yes you can use this cure.

Here is what you may look like after you are cured.
www.silvermedicine.org...

Its called The Smurf Syndrome (argyria).
and is caused by using silver cures like this.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

Argyria is rare.Its usually the result of improperly made cs.If I had a choice in the matter I would much rather be blue from the possible side effects odf silver than black from the effect of DEATH!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think the info you asked about can be found here .My understanding is the patent holder left the country due to problems with those that didnt want this made available to the public !www.rexresearch.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'm not trying to throw water on the fires of silver cures.... but I did find this link that has some other information about silver. I think the reader should consider both sides of the silver coin (no pun intended) before making their decision:

Silver as a cure?

And this:

Is Silver Dangerous?

[edit on 09/20/2008 by Amniodarone]

top topics

join