It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda urges use of WMD - NWO Mistake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

That's what about I'm talking. They're not even mention that the so called reports what they acquired, the picture that they used is actually a video game artwork and they've made a mistake with it. Even the truth came to surface, they lies further to try to corner us.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
They're cowards and they can be defeated.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

You're not thinking with strategy, friend.

Visualise a chess board - what they are doing is essentially lulling us into a false sense of security, making us believe that it won't be so hard to succeed anymore so long as we press our advantage.

I'm merely worried about whether or not we should be taking advantage of these mistakes, that's all.

I suppose if i were to put myself in their shoes, and pretend to be instrumenting the means with which i will acheive my victory, i suppose i would be asking myself How Weak Do i Need to Appear before they try and finish me?

Originally posted by _Del_
Man, I can't believe these outrageous fear mongers.

apnews.myway.com...

What a blatant attempt to manipulate us...

Thank you, Del, your source has done a little to allay my fears.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Actually we're defeating these NWO bastards in my country with this "we're not using strategy". If there is no patterned strategy, they cannot adapt to it and cannot see the patterns in it. They're dumber as you think, so don't count for a mastermind strategy at all. They're the ones whose are thinking only in patterns. Just as you, we believed that these maniacs are some sort of mastermind, some almighty elements, whose knows everything and always a step ahead of us. We started to use strategy against them. Then we mistaken right here, because when we used it, we fallen into their traps. They're not a mastermind at all. Those are the strategy masterminds, whose are not working with patterns. Their tactics are based on money, lies and delusions. That's a dumb strategy and it's pretty predictable. If you can see them on this way, even a twelve years old kid with great computer game strategy experience is able to defeat them, who is sit back, relax and putting his puppets randomly. They're not that almighty as you're seeing them. They cannot do anything against random moves, random events. They fear the unknown. Every random move you make, they're cornered.

Their picture release was a patterned move, nothing more what for they believed many are going to panic as always. And many did. But the non-patterned move from us was the revelation of the true nature of the picture. If they would have any goal with it, it would be in the news to make a direct attack against us... Conspiracy Theory guys debunked the picture, while they would try to explain how is it happened, as they're always doing. So, if they would a plan with this, we would be in the News Channels, where this would be OUR fault again. But no. They cannot do anything against this revelation. They're just simply putting their head into the sand again.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

It's possible they have at their command the most brilliant minds in the military organisation, did that not occur to you?

I'll agree that an enemy who possesses an almost ethereal quality to him (the 'no strategy') is a difficult one to defeat, but ask yourself;

How would you do it?

How would you defeat Yourself?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

That's what about I'm talking. They're not even mention that the so called reports what they acquired, the picture that they used is actually a video game artwork and they've made a mistake with it. Even the truth came to surface, they lies further to try to corner us.

So there's a 39 minute video out there by Al Queda on the subject of using WMD's, and Security chief says, "I really wouldn't worry about it". And you think the NWO is fear-mongering because they also mentioned there was a screen cap from a video game on the bulletin board (though apparently some people weren't aware where it was sourced)?
There's fear-mongering going on in the thread alright, and it has nothing to do with the government...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

I think it's a valid point.

P.S: If you think this is fear-mongering, i can think of things that would drive you insane.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If the NWO would have masterminds in the military, they would be able to achieve victory in Iraq and Afghanistan as they originally planed. But that's why the Freedom Fighters there are usually winning there and kicking the ass of the NWO out of their country. The same with Israel and Palestine. The NWO Israel cannot do anything against the Palestines and the surrounding elements, because they're using this "No real strategy" in their attacks. They're using the standard "Hit and Run" tactics, which is the most efficient way to defeat them. And actually, I would use this Hit and Run tactics against me if I would need to defeat myself too.

_Del_. When people are hear from the Government "We don't need to worry about anything." while they're stating that we heard this and that, that's already a bad sign between the citizens. The citizens are usually telling... uh-huh. We don't need to worry about anything. Then why are they made this nice speech for this nothing? It's reverse psychology of the NWO, nothing more. It's like... we're not going to raise the taxes in the next one year. In this case you may count for a tax raise within one year. They're working on this way.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

If the NWO would have masterminds in the military, they would be able to achieve victory in Iraq and Afghanistan as they originally planed.

Unless they didn't plan to win.

Come on mate, you're not thinking diabolically enough.

What exactly would serve them by acheiving victory?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Believe me. My government is "diabolical" enough to learn from them. It's the small NWO. And trust me, they always want to win, whatever they're doing, no matter the cost. If they would have no reason to make something there and win, they wouldn't make that nice 911 jamboree to make a reason for their attack. Most of the NWO bastards are like Bush and Cheney. They're dumb and arrogant and believe what they're doing is always right and what they're doing is always succeeding. It's like our President. He is a complete failure, but he is believing that he is the greatest PM of my country, since it's birth. Bush and Cheney are the same. They can't see when they're failing. They want to win, no matter the cost. You know, power and ruling is killing the creativity from even the most brilliant mind. And the NWO is the same. The most powerful ruler is you're, the dumbest you'll become.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

Sorry, my connection got knocked out and i was unable to even view this webpage.

I'm mystified by the sequence of grammatical values that you put towards the end of your post, btw.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
English isn't my native language and I've worked in the last 16 hours. So sorry for the grammar.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Our scaremonger media hard at work! Funny how these types of articles get little or no interest anymore because people have woken up to the fact that its all a clever ruse perpetrated by the NWO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join