It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda urges use of WMD - NWO Mistake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here is a nice article, which spreading in the world with a "great evidence" what the NWO servant robots are started to tell us that we're in great danger, because the Al-Qaeda is already planning to use WMD on Washington and they're already found a proof for it after they hacked their server.

www.news.com.au...

Now, there is a picture on the site, which is the so called proof.

These so called Anti-Terrorist guys, whose found this proof are told that this is a nice CGI remake of the Al-Quada to present the result of their attack.

The only problem with this picture is the following...
It's the concept art of the computer game, called Fallout 3.
You may check the same terror picture here...
fallout.bethsoft.com...
It's in the Art section.

So after this, I'd like to know where from these so called Anti-Terrorist guys are getting their info from the Al-Qaeda? From the net? Congratulations. But this time, the NWO, who is intend to put fear into the heart of the people made a great mistake. These morons are just simply took down the copyright logo of Bethesda from it and claimed that it's an Al-Qaeda terror picture. And after all, what server did they hacked? The server of Bethesda?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda Servers?....... he he he he he he
OMG I see what you mean...

its like the friday night comedy hour

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Yes, it's the NWOs personal comedy show, where we're laughing at them. I just feel sorrow for the people of the U.S., whose are being misled again by their own Government.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So the article you linked to says they are going to release a tape urging the use of WMD's. It mentions the fact that the image was found on a message board. Isn't it misleading to say they used the image as "proof" they are urging an attack?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Actually few days ago, when they released the article, be it the linked one or others, they said, they found this picture on their server and it was created by Al-Quada. Since that time they modified it to message board and saying it was posted.

Maybe you will find few of these news sites, which are still not modified the article.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I don't know why, but this has me worried somewhat.

I mean, apart from the fact that they've basically just admitted they're monitering internet activity, they've gone and plagiarised a fairly popular concept, as if they know exactly what we're going to think of it.

Yes... very worried am i...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Here is one, which is mentioning that the source was deleted after someone noticed this.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

SITE red-faced as Islamist 'Washington ruin' image turns out to be from Fallout 3 game
This image of Washington after a nuclear holocaust, which a US intelligence group claimed showed the ambition of Islamic extremist terrorists, was actually lifted from a computer game.
UPDATE: Just 30 minutes after this story was linked to several; blogs (including this one) the story was pulled at the source. The cache version at Google is empty. But I am leaving the link because "someone" so obviously wants this embarrassment to go away. - M. R.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Thats just flat out wrong to scare people into action! When I first saw that picture I was like wait a minute I've seen that before I couldn't remember where then I found your link below thanks good find

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

I don't get it, they pulled the story...

Why did they pull it?

Surely they know that they can't possibly hide the truth from the entirety of the intrawebz?

It just doesn't make sense goddamnit!

Are they really that stupid, or...

Was this supposed to happen?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

But think with the mind of a farmer, whose is living in the middle of a prairie, cowboy, truck driver or someone who is not using computers, hence don't have a single chance to see this picture in his life time, just in the newspapers with the false propaganda and the title: Government Agency found evidence for the intention of use of WMD, and they're linking this picture. Those guys are going to believe it immediately and they will don't have a single chance to realize that the Government lied to them again. That's the problem with this.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I believe they're believing that we're that stupid that we're going to buy everything. Only computer gamers knows that Fallout 3 has that popular art. FBI or CIA geeks, whose are living in a different world and their 80% surely not playing with games doesn't know this. If I would show this picture to my mother, who is not playing computer games at all, never heard about Fallout 3, she would surely buy the story. But this time, they've made a great mistake, because they linked a popular art to the public, what the gamers immediately recognized and started to tell everyone... guys, it's a fake.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

Surely they know that they can't possibly hide the truth from the entirety of the intrawebz?

Was this supposed to happen?

Oh but they'll try believe you me! It's funny

"PC Gamers saved the world from a possible lie for more Military action "

News at 11:00

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
See mom and you said I was waisting my time or nothing would come from playing Games

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
But this time, they've made a great mistake, because they linked a popular art to the public, what the gamers immediately recognized and started to tell everyone... guys, it's a fake.

It all seems too clear-cut, crystalline.

Kinda like a plan that went off without a hitch - after all, people did react to the original story, did they not?

Reacting in a way that it's possible to have been prophesized, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Not exactly, because the first reaction of the people was... geez, the Al-Qaeda is planning something. But then... uh-huh. The Government is lied to us. Again. I believe it was an operation what they failed. It seems to me they're in a great hurry to make another war before the Bush administration is stepping down and they're trying to make everything to achieve that goal within this sort time. But when someone is hurrying, that person is making mistakes. And this is one nice example of it.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The mistake seems to be too great, essentially.

It's as if someone's painted a big red target over SETI and they're just waiting for someone to take a shot...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Yes, this mistake is too great. But if you can see the news all over the world, the NWO Governments are making greater mistakes in the last two years. That's why many are already rebelling against them. Many of their lies floated to the surface, what we never would be able to learn if they wouldn't make mistakes. They're in a great hurry by some reason. I don't know why. 2012 maybe, I don't know. But their hurrying is causing their failure day by day. And honestly, I'm glad for this. We cannot catch a shadow government with our weapons, our tricks. We need to use their own mistakes against them. That's their Achilles heel. With this picture, with this mistake, they get another great shot into their dieing body. The NWO is dieing and this mistake proves this.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

o.O sorry, the implications of this discussion just hit me like a brick.

Let's look at this from another angle, shall we?

It's correct that they appear to be making a great deal of mistakes, but surely these mistakes are localised and possess no intrinsic loss to the shadow as a whole?

I just can't shake the feeling that these 'mistakes' are supposed to divide us - to set the people looking outwards (looking for terrorists) against the people looking inwards (you and me and members of ATS, observing the NWO), thereby solving the NWO'S problem.

They know we exist, they know we are looking for them.

They aren't going to just sit there and wait for us to hunt them down.

Sooner or later, they're going to try and deal with us.

You can put this down to paranoid ramblings if you want, because i know i want to.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

They cannot control us. That's their greatest fear. In my country, where some Neo-Con NWO bastard wanted to ruin my country, now they're in despair, because some people, like you and me are started to open the eyes of the people. The NWO wanted to make our country to a slave country, but they didn't count with the resistance of my people. We feel that they're already lost their strength, what they had two years ago. They're already fleeing. Investments what they wanted to make in the name of Globalism are worth nothing, because my people are denied to work for them. Mall investments are almost empty, because my people are said, we're not going to buy in their mall. They want to put my people into the corner, but my people is famous about it's resistance. Well. We're good Freedom Fighters. It's in our genes.

The NWO is a small group of the so-called elites. But they cannot understand that they can't do anything what they want, because the human race has one single element that they cannot control. It's the power of the resistance and the wish to fight, the wish of survival. So, it's all about our instincts. They're never going to understand this, because they never resisted against anything and they never fought. Their instincts are about luxury, where they get everything what they want. They're like a spoiled child, what every normal people can handle anytime. Leaders, such as the NWO bastards are never used these instincts. So, they cannot understand this. That's why they're failing. That's why they're presumably hurrying. They faced with the situation what they cannot buy with money. And that's the resistance of the mass. See Europe: There are protests day by day in every larger cities of all the larger countries. People are starting to refuse to work for the Governments. They're raising taxes, raising the oil prizes to catch us, but they cannot understand; as stronger they want to catch us, our resistance will be stronger.

And this mistake, as I written above, is one of the sign of their weakness, the sign that they're dumber than we ever believed. They're not that fearful as they want to tell and show us. They're cowards and they can be defeated.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Man, I can't believe these outrageous fear mongers.

apnews.myway.com...

What a blatant attempt to manipulate us...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join