It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Greetings,
I'm not up to par with this subject though reading through the many pages and considering current affairs (OWS) and other stuff, I'm hoping you can shed some light/opinion on something;

We all know or should know that Fukushima is on-going...

Is it within reason to suspect a nefarious bunch of 'leaders' are hoping that by irradiating our atmosphere with nuclear fall-out they could in turn discourage any long-range visitations?

Am anxious and thank you in advance for your reply.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Thank you for your answers, and I'm glad to see this thread again.

What could humans do here, to make a difference, wishing for a higher standard of a world, and more love? Would asking for direct help be a part of passing the tests? Or are we to simply try on our own without this? Should we not be thinking in more positive terms, especially if negative things seem to be scheduled or occurring around us, is it by increasing our faith, positivity and belief in goodness that we can make a difference? Do the visitors have any advice on what is the right attitude from us at this time, considering all that is happening on earth, and so many overwhelmed with tension and lower frquencies?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by BO XIAN

Quite a biased assumption, isn't it?

Wellll, Dear Christian Brother,

Christians are not the only ones who *believe* in a god......

I was wondering where Bo Xian was going with that. Is that went s/he meant? A Christian, like a religious connotation? If so wow. For all you know Clifford's name could've been Stonestein!

Sheesh. Why do so many threads turn to religion? If anything these alien/UFO threads sorta shows the limitation of having Earthly-religions! In fact, it almost proves there's only one Universal understanding. Love.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Well I am pleased to hear of your encounter with a parent. I guess school has changed in the 35 years since I've been there but I would've figured it's gotten less liberal. I just remember when those professors got fired when they expressed to their classroom, what they thought of 9-11.
So I had this impression that school is more scrutinized than it was when I was there.

Wish you were my teacher. In fact, I used to despised history. I wanted a class on the future (with UFOs etc). How profound now that I think of that.

Anyway....Keep up the good work. I am sure you'll make a difference to a handful of kids!

(I love the respect you give your students by capitalizing that word. It didn't go unnoticed
)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I try to avoid getting most of my exercise by jumping to conclusions.

I have a memory trace somewhere that Mr Stone has indicated his religion/philosophy of life in brief general terms.

I addressed him as I did out of respect and to show respect.

If you are allergic to religion--feel free to avoid my posts.

I don't think much of religion. I support a RELATIONSHIP with Almighty God via Jesus The Christ.

ALL OUR COSMOLOGIES INFLUENCE ALL WE DO AND THINK AND COMMUNICATE.

The Religion of Scientism is no different.

Nor the Religion of Atheism.

Nor the Religion of nihlism.

ALL of us construe reality from our perspective through the lens of our cosmology.

Not only is it impractical to try and think and write outside of our world viewl--it is impossible.

I've never thought much of folks riding their high horses through such threads pontificating against a religious perspective . . . particularly when their philosophy/cosmology is every bit as "RELIGIOUSLY" held as anyone else's.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Wellll, Dear Christian Brother,

You seem to be quite respectable, too.

Thanks much for your kind reply and responses.

However, I've met and talked face to face with Guy Malone a number of times.

The business about Spiritual warfare stopping the abductions is pretty convincing to me.

I would, however, not be surprised if some of the critters turn out to be authentic citizens of distant orbs.

Nevertheless, IF, as seems quite evident, they are in cahoots with the globalists toward setting up the satanic global government--does it really matter what they are or where they're from?

My Dear Friend,

We do not need to bring evil space invaders in play. We have more then enough evil people in high places to do damage to the world. No, they don’t need outside help.

Look at this way, the evil doers would also, see our visitors as a threat; be they good or evil.

God Bless.

Cliff

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Hello. I am a Contactee and Life Long Experiencer. I had something wonderful happen a couple of years ago. I was engaged in casual Teaching and Students started to disclose to me - in the classroom - in front of their classmates.

I will never forget the day - a class half way through the day and then the last class of the day. I ask very few questions and ask them if they want to draw for me - not that I ask for the artwork - I am just offering an outlet for them. Some Students gave me their artwork.

What is even more interesting is I have had parents/adults disclose to me as well. I know that Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft are a global reality - but - I did feel at one stage I live in a hot spot. Of course in a school environment word spread quickly and Students realised they could tell me when they had a Contact.

I am now a researcher - kind of by default - given the way things opened up. Please keep in mind I did not open up the subject. All I did and all I ever do as a Teacher is respect every Student has their own - individual developing mind. I love it when the Students open up. I am now published regularly.

I will be the happiest person on the planet when I can openly Teach all subjects Exopolitical. I will leave you with this abridged story - last period of a long day - I managed to get the Students engaged in their prescripted lesson peppered with disclosures and all manner of questions - finally they asked me if I had seen an Intergalactic Craft - it had been a few weeks and not one Student had asked me about my experiences. So I had to think quick and described to them the implant I found in my leg & how I went to the doctor. They were rapt & still completely engaged with the conversation. I chatted to them and this is exactly what I said - I would love to live in a world where - should an Intergalactic Craft land outside our window - I could take you on an excursion with our Intergalactic Visitors - we could explore our Universe and come back and discuss what we had learned.

Who would like to come on an excursion with me?

I swear hands shot up in a heartbeat - so fast were the flurry of hands going up I did not think to count but I am sure it was the entire class.

I do not know when disclosure will come or indeed it it ever will. Where I am - we don't need disclosure. Students and their Teacher (me) are ready to learn and work with our Intergalactic Visitors now. I am really humbled that the Students felt safe with me - some had been holding it inside for a long time. The Students know of the ridicule that envelops the globe and I in turn demonstrate that I will not ridicule them - nor do I ridicule those who do not believe.

Much Peace...

My Dear Friend,

I too experienced the students at my place of employment asking questions. In my case I would answer their questions if asked, while directing them to search for their own truths. They searched the web and came back with more questions. Some did not believe in UFO’s but they could not escape the fact that I believed.

To be sure at work, I tried to avoid the subject and this proved to be impossible among student and staff alike.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Greetings,
I'm not up to par with this subject though reading through the many pages and considering current affairs (OWS) and other stuff, I'm hoping you can shed some light/opinion on something;

We all know or should know that Fukushima is on-going...

Is it within reason to suspect a nefarious bunch of 'leaders' are hoping that by irradiating our atmosphere with nuclear fall-out they could in turn discourage any long-range visitations?

Am anxious and thank you in advance for your reply.

My Dear Friend,

I am guessing you are referring to our dropping the bombs on Japan to end WWII and current “evil“ leaders wanting to radiate the earth's atmosphere to keep our visitor out.

If you know anything about the human radiation experiments that followed the end of WWII and well into the late 70’s (many believe it is still on going), then you know this was done in secret and with most participants not being aware they were even taking part in such.

What we have done to ourselves and this planet over the past 70 or so years is one of the concerns our visitors have.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Thank you for your answers, and I'm glad to see this thread again.

What could humans do here, to make a difference, wishing for a higher standard of a world, and more love? Would asking for direct help be a part of passing the tests? Or are we to simply try on our own without this? Should we not be thinking in more positive terms, especially if negative things seem to be scheduled or occurring around us, is it by increasing our faith, positivity and belief in goodness that we can make a difference? Do the visitors have any advice on what is the right attitude from us at this time, considering all that is happening on earth, and so many overwhelmed with tension and lower frquencies?

My Dear Friend,

Your’s is a great question for which I have no answer.

As for myself, very Friday I fast for world peace and that humanity turns closer to God. I welcome any opportunity to do a small act of kindness, even if it is toward a perfect stranger (you would be surprised at the impact this can have on the other person and I have found it to be contagious). All these are little things we all can do and made a great difference in all of our lives.

You ask how do we put humanity back into humanity? I am afraid that is something we must all work out within ourselves.

Thank you for that question as it has a deep and very spiritual meaning to all who have the wisdom to understand its content beyond the written words.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Human_Alien

I try to avoid getting most of my exercise by jumping to conclusions.

I have a memory trace somewhere that Mr Stone has indicated his religion/philosophy of life in brief general terms.

I addressed him as I did out of respect and to show respect.

If you are allergic to religion--feel free to avoid my posts.

I don't think much of religion. I support a RELATIONSHIP with Almighty God via Jesus The Christ.

ALL OUR COSMOLOGIES INFLUENCE ALL WE DO AND THINK AND COMMUNICATE.

The Religion of Scientism is no different.

Nor the Religion of Atheism.

Nor the Religion of nihlism.

ALL of us construe reality from our perspective through the lens of our cosmology.

Not only is it impractical to try and think and write outside of our world viewl--it is impossible.

I've never thought much of folks riding their high horses through such threads pontificating against a religious perspective . . . particularly when their philosophy/cosmology is every bit as "RELIGIOUSLY" held as anyone else's.

My Dear Friend,

It is my prayer that God is always in my heart and is pleased by my actions. This is my faith; not religion.

You are correct in that to many people science is a religion…many times being proven wrong and having to change their scientific thoughts.

I do not believe anyone is an atheist. Show me an atheist and I will show you an individual(s) that are so angry with God, they are trying to get even. I do believe in nihilism, however, but not by its true definition, that being the general rejection of established social conventions and beliefs. I feel that nihilism is more of a by-product of the various social normative cultures we found ourselves exposed to.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I just came across this documentary and was very pleased to see Clifford Stone! Actually I didn't even know Disney made this! And here I thought I've seen them all.

So for those interested (I hope you don't mind Mr Stone) here it is.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

My Dear Friend,

I am guessing you are referring to our dropping the bombs on Japan to end WWII and current “evil“ leaders wanting to radiate the earth's atmosphere to keep our visitor out.

If you know anything about the human radiation experiments that followed the end of WWII and well into the late 70’s (many believe it is still on going), then you know this was done in secret and with most participants not being aware they were even taking part in such.

What we have done to ourselves and this planet over the past 70 or so years is one of the concerns our visitors have.

God Bless,

Cliff

Thank you.

Yeah, I was referring to the on-going Fukushima nuclear disaster and the effects upon our own and separate future DNA strands.

I guess I'm now wondering;

From the assumption that if our visitors are not susceptible to radiation poisoning, what sense is it to try and discourage them by using a completely flawed 'attack'?

You caught me without much knowledge in this area and I'm grateful to you for inspiring me to look further into it.

...and may God bless you.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I just came across this documentary and was very pleased to see Clifford Stone! Actually I didn't even know Disney made this! And here I thought I've seen them all.

So for those interested (I hope you don't mind Mr Stone) here it is.

www.youtube.com...

My Dear Friend,

I have no abjection at all.

Actually I felt this was a very good interview.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

My Dear Friend,

God Bless,

Cliff

Thank you.

Yeah, I was referring to the on-going Fukushima nuclear disaster and the effects upon our own and separate future DNA strands.

I guess I'm now wondering;

From the assumption that if our visitors are not susceptible to radiation poisoning, what sense is it to try and discourage them by using a completely flawed 'attack'?

You caught me without much knowledge in this area and I'm grateful to you for inspiring me to look further into it.

...and may God bless you.

My Dear Friend,

Most of our visitor are just as susceptible to radiation poisoning aswe are. However, they better means of protecting themselves from it.

If you go to the DTIC Web site and type in "human radiation experiments" you will find many documents dealing with this subject. Many of the documents can be downloaded in PDF Format.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Thank you. These are the things that come to mind the most for me. My family and I have had experiences, and I found that they changed, from "mixed" to less occasions, and only quantum or positive, when I overcame fear or upset, and tried to put myself in their shoes, and be kind to the doctor, so to speak. All negativity ended at that point, almost like a test. But the biggest question remains for me, what it is we need to do here, to bring in more help, ie. working on ourselves and goodness, to me, gives goodness more access to help.

For those who are seeking, as many are, for experiences and sitings, contact or personal proof themselves, how important is it, to do so with the right intentions, ie. gratitude, joy, and sharing a belief of positive, goodness, faith in Goodness above, and a wish to help others, as opposed to just a thrill, and how likely would working on self determine the kind of awakening, sitings, or more, that may have, in your view? That they would be greeted by the good folk above, no others?

I really feel your faith and goodness, and appreciate your sincerity and enjoy the posts you've made.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Hello - I just viewed the documentary featured within the post I am replying to. I notice that the focus all throughout the documentary was the traumatic and fearful aspect of Intergalactic Visitors and their Craft. While I know that much goes on that is created, managed and controlled by the military I also know that there is the positive and peaceful aspect to Contact and Experiences.

It is a shame that so many one sided stories are now finding their way into the media. With your experience and knowledge do you think we - as a global society - will be able to get a more even sided representation of Intergalactic Visitors and their interactions out to the public?

I personally do not believe we will receive any disclosure from any of the world government agencies that have had a monopoly on the management of all areas regarding Intergalactic Visitors & their Craft for who knows how long. If we do get a disclosure I do not imagine it will be a totally honest disclosure. It is my observation throughout life that liars never come clean unless they are cornered - and even then a psychopath/narcissist will still attempt to maintain their charade.

Given you are much closer, than I will ever be, to the knowledge and actions of the agencies who control all information with regard to Intergalactic Visitors and their Craft - do you think they will ever disclose? Do you think it is possible they could ever disclose with complete transparency?

Thanks for making yourself available on this website.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hello Cliff,
I admire and love you for coming out with the truth.
I've had many sightings, and one as close as 20 ft. away...(sphere) which flashed an intense light. Tried to get photos, but the brand new sony digital did not function while the object was near, as though the object had control of the camera. (two day event)....

Questions: Any idea as to why the object flashed us?
On the 57 species .... Which ones stood out to you? Can you give us some descriptions?

God Bless and Love You!!!
True

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Thank you. These are the things that come to mind the most for me. My family and I have had experiences, and I found that they changed, from "mixed" to less occasions, and only quantum or positive, when I overcame fear or upset, and tried to put myself in their shoes, and be kind to the doctor, so to speak. All negativity ended at that point, almost like a test. But the biggest question remains for me, what it is we need to do here, to bring in more help, ie. working on ourselves and goodness, to me, gives goodness more access to help.

For those who are seeking, as many are, for experiences and sitings, contact or personal proof themselves, how important is it, to do so with the right intentions, ie. gratitude, joy, and sharing a belief of positive, goodness, faith in Goodness above, and a wish to help others, as opposed to just a thrill, and how likely would working on self determine the kind of awakening, sitings, or more, that may have, in your view? That they would be greeted by the good folk above, no others?

I really feel your faith and goodness, and appreciate your sincerity and enjoy the posts you've made.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

My Dear Friend,

Thank you for your kind words.

I agree, those small acts of kindness enriches, not only ourselves, but the world as a whole. Imagine, a world filled with people whom truly cared about the needs and feeling of others. This is what I mean about spiritual change within ourselves.

“I morn the passing of any man, as it represents the passing of part of mankind.” A poet once wrote words similar to these. I wonder what was in his heart and mind at the time he wrote them.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Hello - I just viewed the documentary featured within the post I am replying to. I notice that the focus all throughout the documentary was the traumatic and fearful aspect of Intergalactic Visitors and their Craft. While I know that much goes on that is created, managed and controlled by the military I also know that there is the positive and peaceful aspect to Contact and Experiences.

It is a shame that so many one sided stories are now finding their way into the media. With your experience and knowledge do you think we - as a global society - will be able to get a more even sided representation of Intergalactic Visitors and their interactions out to the public?

I personally do not believe we will receive any disclosure from any of the world government agencies that have had a monopoly on the management of all areas regarding Intergalactic Visitors & their Craft for who knows how long. If we do get a disclosure I do not imagine it will be a totally honest disclosure. It is my observation throughout life that liars never come clean unless they are cornered - and even then a psychopath/narcissist will still attempt to maintain their charade.

Given you are much closer, than I will ever be, to the knowledge and actions of the agencies who control all information with regard to Intergalactic Visitors and their Craft - do you think they will ever disclose? Do you think it is possible they could ever disclose with complete transparency?

Thanks for making yourself available on this website.

Much Peace...

My Dear Friend,

I too, share your concerns. The documentary was actually a promotional piece for a new ride at Disney World called “Alien Encounters.”

Movies made by Hollywood are for entertainment (not much entertainment is friendly aliens). However, our visitors are not hostile and they truly mean us no harm. We have much more to fear from the very human factors you mention then ET. But fear not, for the our visitors share little of their technology with us as they know we would make use of it in military ways and not in the best interest of humanity as a whole. The technology we have obtained was, for the most part, from back-engineering the items we acquired from the parts they left behind during accidents or making repairs.

“Speak softly but carrying a big stick!” as one of our Presidents once said. I agree. But, war and conflict should always be the court of last resort after all else has failed. Our history proves that this is not always the case. While I realize that some of what we have done (war) was necessary and the only course of action open to us; we used that necessity as an excuse many times to fight other wars for political reasons and not, necessary for the betterment of humanity.

The day will come for full disclosure, however, I could not give a timeline.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueobserver
Hello Cliff,
I admire and love you for coming out with the truth.
I've had many sightings, and one as close as 20 ft. away...(sphere) which flashed an intense light. Tried to get photos, but the brand new sony digital did not function while the object was near, as though the object had control of the camera. (two day event)....

Questions: Any idea as to why the object flashed us?
On the 57 species .... Which ones stood out to you? Can you give us some descriptions?

God Bless and Love You!!!
True

My Dear Friend,

Our visitors are playful at times, even with the un-expecting. They will flash intense light(s), something containing many colors. They will response sometimes by flashing lights back at us when we flash lights at them as an attempt to communicate without having open communication with the respondent.

See pages 81 and 82 of this post as I attempted to descript in brief, some of our visitors. I would have to say they all stood out, as prior to my experience in the summer of 1957 I would not have believed them to even be possible, little lone exist in reality.

God Bless,

Cliff

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85 >>

join