It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Dear Helen670,

My husband is doing his masters in strategic intelligence and thus why I am writing you as he is working on a paper about these subjects etc Clifford is so well versed in.

My husband also mentioned that Clifford's health was pretty poor. This is what brought me to the blog here as I feel quite bad he has had a rough go of things due to his career. And I see what you have posted regarding his health dating back to summer 2009.

Please give Clifford our warmest appreciation for his valiant efforts and work in sharing his experiences and knowledge. Additionally, could you please pass along to him that we will keep him in our prayers and hope he is feeling better.

I thank you very much Helen670 for your time and assistance in this. I hope this message does get to you, I am not really sure how blogs work, but felt very strongly that I needed to let Clifford know that there are some prayers being said for him and we do appreciate him very much.

Thank you,

Casablanca & Jonny Quest

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Stone,
I just would like to tell you that I believe you and thank you for all the information and truths you've brought to light for all of us. I must say it's incredibly hard and a little scary to take all of this inboard so suddenly, but as I slowly try making sense of it all and accept it in my heart.. I believe it will come easier to face and understand. I've been so interested in you and your amazing journey since watching the disclosure project and your interview that I just wanted to wish you well and thank you for kind ways. I hope you feel better and I am hoping for a truthful beautiful future.

All the best and kind regards,

Kj

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I posted yesterday in another thread regarding the credibility of Clifford Stone and providing evidence that his testimony is fake.

In fact in this video: www.youtube.com... Cliff claims to be nothing more than a 'UFO expert', there are no claims of being a Seargant, no claims of recovering craft and no claims of ever recovering bodies. In fact, back in those days he was well known as being a UFO investigator and asking rather naive questions about aliens and flying saucers.

This is quite an old video that was aired a long long time ago. In it Cliff Stone clearly states that he personally believes that some kind of intelligence is behind the phenomena but did not claim anything more than his own personal beliefs.

Also if he was a genuine Seargant then there would be a Wikipedia article on him, which there isn't. Sorry Cliff but you slipped up big time there!

While I'm at it I also believe Steven Greer is a fake, he presenting a photograph of an illuminated moth as evidence of an extraterrestrial being of light and also features in the video (link above). He also used to walk around in the night with a group of people flashing torches into the air hoping aliens would respond (delusional?).

Personally I think the whole Disclosure Project is simply to throw people off-course so that they can continue to keep producing Earth-damaging technologies (blame it on the aliens). UFO's are known to leave behind high levels of radiation, check out the Cash-Landrum Incident. Flying saucers are not free energy technology, they are nuclear and I also believe they could have something to do with the gigantic breach that NASA discovered in Earth's magnetosphere which can be confirmed here: science1.nasa.gov...

A little off-topic but do you also know that the sun's heliosphere has depleted by 25% over the last 10 years? www.telegraph.co.uk...
The magnetosphere and the suns heliosphere are what protect us from cosmic and solar radiation and flares.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hello Clifford Stone. I have couple of important questions to ask, if you will please. I can not recall the name of the site but I remember seeing an interview in witch you said something about a government recruiting process of people whom you say where (picked) by ETs to communicate with. Can you please tell me how does the government find these people and at what age do they usually go into this work? Also hypothetically speaking if you where one of these people how would you go about avoiding this situation?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hello there Mr. Stone -

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for all you've done - both for the world and for our fellow aliens. You have a great deal of courage, intellect, and empathy.

Although I'd love to hear about the 57 species [as I'm sure everyone else does], I'm here to tell you something.

I just finished watching a clip of your Project Camelot interview, and your story about the baby bird under the faucet struck me. Not too long ago, I had a dream that I rescued an injured kitten. It ended up shifting into another species [perhaps a bird], and for some reason I can't explain, I felt that holding it under the faucet would help it. When I realized it had passed away, I sobbed uncontrollably as I would in real life.

Something was telling me to share this with you..

Although I've never played with what people would call "imaginary" children, I strongly relate to your empathy regarding animals - I cry for weeks too. I'm so glad there's someone out there like me.

Keep being the special person you are.

Sincerely,
Anne L.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Sgt Clifford Stone, is a name that I vividly remember from my own military background and that is what prompts this reply.

While I am confident and almost certain you are that Sgt Clifford Stone that I once worked with, I guess it would help to state that after finishing a tour in Germany, I was assigned to the assistant S-3 Operations Officer position, the asst. S-3 plans officer while assigned to the Big Red One, Ft Riley, Kansas in 1983 while specifically assigned to the 2-16th Infantry Brigade within the 1st Infantry Division.

The Brigade Commander was commanded at the time by a Col Fintel and a LTC Strange was the Brigade Executive Officer. The Brigade S3 at the time was a Major Buckley who was replaced by a Major Latham during my time in the S3 department.

I was a Captain, Infantry, US Army Ranger at the time and can remember a Sgt Clifford Stone that worked in this operations position with me. This is why I mention this information.

If you are that Clifford Stone I refer to, then I would like to say hello old friend and thank you for all that you have done to help with disclosure.

If you seek to know my name, you will have to message me. I will gladly tell you my name if you're memory fails you, but this is not about me, this is just to say that I worked with you and found your honest candor and NCO guidance to be why I feel I went on to successfully complete three Company Commands back to back from 1984 until 1993 when I separated from the military due to Berlin wall coming down and the scaling back of the US military under Bill Clinton's first term as presidency.

Since that time, and since you began disclosing, I have followed your disclosure interviews and can understand the basis for your openness on the subject matter that so many still deny. In that regard I thank you for having the courage to come forth and reveal to others what so many in the military have been exposed to, that for whatever reason, national security restrictions would prevent others from such similar disclosures.

Just wanted to say hello and to thank you for being part of disclosure and to say that it was a pleasure to have served with you. Best regards and my best wishes for your continued efforts to inform the public about matters that have been kept suppressed for so long.

Thanks for the thread and I sincerely hope that your efforts truly bring you the satisfaction that being honest brings with it. Thanks again for all your efforts.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
MaxBlack,

Did you serve in a Ranger Battalion or just complete Ranger School?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Tall greys

Hello Sgt. Stone.

I NEED to find out evrything i can about the Tall greys. I don't wont to go into detail on public forum but this subject is TP. if there is any reliable sites or links or any usefull info it would be most helpfull. I might not see a respones. I did create a email for this site you can reach me at. wizardwizdom@yahoo again i really need your input. i have done some research on you and i believe you can help me in the matter. .

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Pax vobis et Dominus vobiscum
I pray this post finds you well Sgt.
The next time you commune with Korona,
give him my regards. It has been a very long time,
feel free to U2U me.
May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always.
Wizard1 from the North Base.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by truthalert

Cliff claims to be nothing more than a 'UFO expert', there are no claims of being a Seargant, no claims of recovering craft and no claims of ever recovering bodies. In fact, back in those days he was well known as being a UFO investigator and asking rather naive questions about aliens and flying saucers.

This is quite an old video that was aired a long long time ago. In it Cliff Stone clearly states that he personally believes that some kind of intelligence is behind the phenomena but did not claim anything more than his own personal beliefs.

Thank you for your comments. However, I seemed to have missed the "naive questions."

I still "believe" that some kind of alien (not of this world) intelligence is behind the true UFO Phenomena, allowing for many of the sightings to be of natural occurring incidents/events.

I served 22 and a half years in the U.S. Army and still stand behind everything I have said to date. However, I take no credit for the words that many try to put in my mouth. I trust in the intellect of the individual to know the difference between the former vs. the latter.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k
I have read about your story Mr Stone.

I really do not believe you in the slightest but lets just go with the flow.

1) How much money have YOU PERSONALLY made with these revelation either from book sales, interviews etc...you get the pic?

2) Have you a single piece of proof like a real photo, camera work or something more than the word of a lowly SGT in the US military (not exactly a trustworthy bunch of people)

3) Why are you still alive? Bigger more important people than you with more limelight have been "removed" for lesser acts of traitorous breach of trust than yourself. How is it you have only been lightly threatened?

Thanks in advance for the answers and I do not mean to come across rude but life is life. I do not believe we have been visited by Aliens and if we have (for argument sake) why do they not come clean to all earthlings and not just the corrupt so called leaders.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k
I have read about your story Mr Stone.

I really do not believe you in the slightest but lets just go with the flow.

1) How much money have YOU PERSONALLY made with these revelation either from book sales, interviews etc...you get the pic?

2) Have you a single piece of proof like a real photo, camera work or something more than the word of a lowly SGT in the US military (not exactly a trustworthy bunch of people)

3) Why are you still alive? Bigger more important people than you with more limelight have been "removed" for lesser acts of traitorous breach of trust than yourself. How is it you have only been lightly threatened?

Thanks in advance for the answers and I do not mean to come across rude but life is life. I do not believe we have been visited by Aliens and if we have (for argument sake) why do they not come clean to all earthlings and not just the corrupt so called leaders.

My Dear Friend,

All of your questions are fair questions. So, I shall try to answer them one by one.

1. None. I have lost more money then I have made. I have never charged for an interview. However, on several occasions I have been paid one or two hundred dollars for an interview, which did not even cover the cost of the items I gave to them. And yes, I get the "pic."

2. Yes, I have some proof. But that "proof" requires a person to read and have understanding of what they are reading. Unfortunately, this seems to be a lost art these days.

Your comment about sergeants tells me, you have little knowledge or understanding of sergeants. While your statement is true of some, as it would be of some people in any walk of life, it is not true of most.

3. I have paid a great price for my coming forward to tell what I know. However, my intent was never to disclose anything. It was meant to help those, many of whom you condem, who walked down the paths as I have and are keeping it bottled up inside themselves at a great price and also, those whom have come forward to tell their stories for which they too paid a great price.

I, also, am not trying to be rude but as honestly as I can answer your questions. No one believes in UFO's until they have had an experience or encounter of high strangness. For this reason alone, neither I nor anyone else can fault you for your views or believes.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gousov
Hello Clifford Stone. I have couple of important questions to ask, if you will please. I can not recall the name of the site but I remember seeing an interview in witch you said something about a government recruiting process of people whom you say where (picked) by ETs to communicate with. Can you please tell me how does the government find these people and at what age do they usually go into this work? Also hypothetically speaking if you where one of these people how would you go about avoiding this situation?

My Dear Friend,

I regret that I do not have all the answers. However, I shall try to respond to your questions to the best of my ability.

Our visitors chose those whom they wish to have a life long contact with in order to better understand us as a race of people on this planet. No world government entity has any control over this. Should any government host a visitor for any purpose, it becomes necessary to have one of the "chosen" to interface (communicate) with the visitor(s). For this reason, world governments try very quietly to locate these people and in some cases bring them into the military for better control.

I would say the best way to avoid any involvement would be to be very care to whom you would make this type of siuation known. However, you would owe it to your loved ones to let them know as they would notice changes in you and that can prove to be very touchly (This is one of the reasons I have chosen to come forward). At first, this was diffcult for me. However, in my case, some of my loved ones were shown proof.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Thanks for coming back to the thread Cliff, and please don't be discouraged by those who can't figure out the difference between 'hard questions' and bad manners.
Cheers, JC

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Howdy Cliff, I'd been aware of you for several years, I listened to your interview on Coast To Coast. That was quite some time back. Like Travis Walton, you sound utterly sincere.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Agape Cliff, I hope that you and your family are well.

The times may be hard but many of our thoughts and prayers are with you.

The world is changing and many in our human family are crying out for peace, truth and an end to corruption.

I do not wish to witness 'Armageddon' and will be dismayed if that is where we are heading. Are ETs not aware that the majority of human behavior is influenced by corrupt systems of government and bad social education?

Even with the many barriers put in our way there are many people who champion love, peace and truth. This must testify to the true nature of humans, we are not a species that can not live in peace.

May God bless and keep you.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I didn't realize Mr Stone was a member. How great is this?!

I have two questions which I understand will be your opinion but;

1) How many people do you believe have had experiences, contact and/or abductions?

2) Do you feel abductions (for I don't know what/who differentiates between contacts from experiences from abductions) have subsided in the past 20 years?

Please let me slip in a third question if you don't mind
what is your blood type?

Thanks Clifford. You have always been my favorite to listen to. There is something very sincere and non-dramatic about your involvement. And although I realize you own/operate a museum, I don't believe you were ever out there trying to sell a book or a lecture. To my knowledge anyway.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

My Dear Friend,

Thank you for your kind words. I shall try in the future to visit this site as often as I can and answer as many questions as I can.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls

The world is changing and many in our human family are crying out for peace, truth and an end to corruption.

I do not wish to witness 'Armageddon' and will be dismayed if that is where we are heading. Are ETs not aware that the majority of human behavior is influenced by corrupt systems of government and bad social education?

Even with the many barriers put in our way there are many people who champion love, peace and truth. This must testify to the true nature of humans, we are not a species that can not live in peace.

May God bless and keep you.

Namaste.

My Dear Friend,

I, also, pray for peace, truth, the end of corruption and that the hearts of human kind turn closer to God.

I do not feel we are witnessing "Armageddon" as of yet. Our visitors are quite aware of that which influence the majority of human behavior. However, these are the problems of our own humanity that we and we alone must over-come and they are not permitted to interfer. Just as God gives us free agency to make our own choices, our visitor feel this is important also.

People who champion love, peace and truth have a very diffcult task ahead of them as they must led the way. Try this: perform but one unselfish act a day toward any stranger or a person in need (this is not an easy task) and watch what happens. More importantly take notice of what you feel inside yourself. We are a species that can live in peace but serious change must take place in our minds, hearts and thoughts. Once again, people of peace, having faith in humanity, must led the way.

Thank you for your prayers.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I have two questions which I understand will be your opinion but;

1) How many people do you believe have had experiences, contact and/or abductions?

2) Do you feel abductions (for I don't know what/who differentiates between contacts from experiences from abductions) have subsided in the past 20 years?

Please let me slip in a third question if you don't mind
what is your blood type?

Thanks Clifford. You have always been my favorite to listen to. There is something very sincere and non-dramatic about your involvement. And although I realize you own/operate a museum, I don't believe you were ever out there trying to sell a book or a lecture. To my knowledge anyway.

My Dear Friend,

I shall try to answer your questions to the best of my ability. However, my responses are going to be mostly my opinion.

1. I could not even venture a good guess as to the number of people who have experienced an incident(s) of high strangeness. I do know they are still occurring but most people chose not to talk about their experience(s) or truely have no clear memory of their experience(s).

2. I do not feel abductions and/or contacts have subsided. I feel we hear less of these incidents for the reasons stated above (i.e. If I don't talk, I remain normal to the world).

I do not own or operate a museum. I do, however, share my research with the UFO Museum at no charge. My blood type is O+. Nothing special, really quite common as far as blood types go.

God Bless,

Cliff

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join