It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fabgav

You are so full of incredibly WRONG information I don't know where to start. The fact you make broad brush statements about things you obviously have ZERO facts on says lots mate.

Have you ever seen where Clifford lives? no

Do you have any idea how much money Clifford makes? no

Yet you make statements like "this guy is making so much money off of these tales that's why he's doing it!"

Our site motto is DENY IGNORANCE, you are utterly ignorant of Clifford's situation yet you make proclamations about it, not what I call denying ignorance.

Clifford is NOT making money off any of this, he lives in a very humble home and drives a 20 year old car that needs repairs. He works at a troubled youth facility 8-10 hours EVERY DAY just to make ends meet.

The other statements you've made about "faking documents" is ludicrous as well. I've seen the documents, held them in my hands and saw the post marked envelopes from the government agencies, read the cover letters from the Colonels and Generals and U.S.Senators, spoke with the Senator's offices to get confirmation the letters are genuine. They aren't fake, many others have seen the documents and done the research and agree, are we all nuts?

I can tolerate allot of things but the sheer ignorant arrogance of your posts has hit a nerve with me.

Challenge Clifford's beliefs, challenge his ideas, challenge his theories in a civil and polite discussion, but DON'T challenge his integrity, not here.

I've seen more charlatans than any man should ever have to and I can attest to the FACT that even if Clifford Stone is completely wrong about everything he thinks or remembers, even if he is "nutty as fruitcake"(I don't believe he is), he is NOT a liar or deceiver and he is definitely NOT in this "for the money" that's just laughable.

We will not tolerate off topic personal insults or attacks on Clifford any more than we will on any other member.

Please ask your questions and BE PATIENT, Clifford has to work and he's been inundated in this thread, he is also not in great health and will do the best he can in answering everyone.

Springer...

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

good for you, springer, i couldn't have even pretended to say it better...and thats why i'm a member. your dedication to this site and its integrity is unmatched in my book...and i'm not trying to kiss your -ss by saying that.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thank you for speaking up against ignorance! Your site rocks! I love everything about it.. I don't even get my news from the media anymore I come here! The interaction is the best part.. I really don't know how people can watch the MSM anymore its mostly propaganda and they won't there discuss some of the topics discussed here...which is to me the real news.. Thank you Springer for bringing such a positive addition to this world

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This thread was started yesterday and people are telling him to go faster? That's ridiculous, as people have jobs, families, homes to take care of, and god knows what else to do in their day. In my opinion if he takes 6 months or 6 years to answer all the questions here it would still be worth waiting for it and reading what he has to say.

Being someone "in the know" about these subjects does not = having all the time in the world to hang out on the internets on a forum. In fact, I'd be willing to bet it's just the opposite.

I wish I had something witty and intelligent to ask but the other posters have already covered it all. Thanks for taking the time to do this, and putting up with the people who have nothing better to do than throw insults on the internet. We appreciate it

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by fabgav

You are so full of incredibly WRONG information I don't know where to start. The fact you make broad brush statements about things you obviously have ZERO facts on says lots mate.

Have you ever seen where Clifford lives? no

Do you have any idea how much money Clifford makes? no

Yet you make statements like "this guy is making so much money off of these tales that's why he's doing it!"

Our site motto is DENY IGNORANCE, you are utterly ignorant of Clifford's situation yet you make proclamations about it, not what I call denying ignorance.
I have to say I love this site and visit often, all the topics are great, but i have to say that there is a thing called free speech and alot of people reading this forum will be thinking along the lines of what fabgav was saying, I think it is a shame if people were to post there thoughts that were not on par with other members then they get blocked, we are all individual and we should all be able to share our thoughts, thats what discussing topics is all about as i agree with some of what fabgav said, Great topic BTW

Mod Note: Trimmed for excessive quoting. Read here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Clifford,

Tell us in specific detail about the 57 species of alien. Surely you have already written and cataloged them already. A cut and paste would be nice.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaggy101
I have to say I love this site and visit often, all the topics are great, but i have to say that there is a thing called free speech and alot of people reading this forum will be thinking along the lines of what fabgav was saying, I think it is a shame if people were to post there thoughts that were not on par with other members then they get blocked, we are all individual and we should all be able to share our thoughts, thats what discussing topics is all about as i agree with some of what fabgav said, Great topic BTW

As I've said before in another thread, free speech in this country doesn't apply to places like internet forums, newspaper letters to the editors, etc. In the fact, what the Constitution says about free speech is that "Congress shall make no law" that infringes on the right to free speech.

Doesn't translate to this site. Doesn't have anything to do with this thread. Springer has every right to police this thread and ban members as he sees fit because when you become a member of ATS you agree to follow the terms of membership.

Mod edit: Quote trimmed. Please trim quoted posts to the minimum needed for your response. -- Majic

[edit on 6/3/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

That's not what he was talking about and you know it. Free speech doesn't apply to privately owned forums, A and B it's a very simple concept explained in plain English, that you can post your thoughts and ideas even if they are contradictory to the matter at hand but it's in the manner of which you do it. ie. don't make groundless accusations. How would you like to be attacked by someone who clearly knows NOTHING about you? If Fabgav had evidence I would listen to him and I'm sure the rest of the board would too but baseless, presumptuous judgments just for the sake of appearing coy like "Hey you can't pull the wool over my eyes!" kills so many of the topics here and it's really old hat.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Clifford E. Stone wrote:

Initially, I was not going to attend the Disclosure Conference. I was informed to, “go and have fun. There was a reason ’they’ wanted me to go. To this day, I do not know that have fun as once again there existed that element of fear as to why ’they wanted me there. Yes there are those in the know who feel it is time to bring the truth out.

Dear Mr. Stone,

please allow me one final question. Is your work here on this board suggested by "them", as they did when they wanted you to attend the Disclosure Project Press Conference? Do you notice any other power groups who prefer to stop this acclimatization process?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Mr. Stone, i have no question that isn't already asked. I, too, am a researcher. I don't have anywhere near the amount of data you have...but i have my fair share (and access to a ton more through Pegasus).

The only thing i really want to do is thank you for your years of service to this great nation. Men like you are what have provided us with the freedom to speak our minds on an open forum such as this.

Sincerely, thank you.

Mike

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
First of all a backup from me to Springer: WORD!!

And now to Mr. Clifford E. Stone.
I like to thank you a lot for one reason.
Two years ago I just made a simple search string on YouTube and found this video. It blew me away since I was more or less unaware that disclosure was up and going. I watched it all, and it was actually YOU Clifford and your statements that made me decide and start my own journey into this matter to get my own point of view regarding UFO's and ancient mythologies about them.

I've discovered pretty fast that consciouness have a very important meaning of it all, I will not go into why I believe that in this thread.

My own agenda is not to MAKE people believe or try to persuade them that Extra-terrestrials are real and do have visit this world for a long time, but to make all people ( even sceptics ) AWARE of it. They don't have to believe it, just beeing aware. Like for me, I am not so religous as many others and don't believe in A god, but I am still aware that there might be a higher power watching over us somewhere.

I found this site to be one of the best I've found so far and I think it is awesome to see You, Clifford, meeting us like this in a Forum.

I also want to say to those of you who do are sceptics, that it is ok to be an sceptic person, that is quite alright. Cause it is really essential to be able to think "out of the box" in this issue, and that can be a hard thing to do. And why is that hard?
Well here is an answer that seems most correct to me, and that is that we base everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, (beliefs, faith, science, evidence, education, facts etc...), on our own reality. What is reality for us here on earth can be fantasies in another world and vice versa. Advanced spaceships made entirely of water... that sounds like something totally sci-fi to us, even to me. But that doesn't mean a beeing from another world think the same.

So, what I mean is, that I've seen a few questions in this thread from sceptics that are pretty good questions like, and this is not a quote, "How would they be able to find Earth in this Universe, it would be like finding a needle in a heystack". Yeah, this is a valid question, this would be almost impossible if we base the question after our own reality. But if we "think out of the box" we must assume that they have there ways of scanning parts of the universe.

*phew* that became deep... =)

Anyway, Welcome to ATS Mr. Stone.
And here is my question for you:

Should we be worried about what to come or should we embrace it?

Heard many different point of views from different reliable sources, so I know it's a tricky question. But what do you believe?

Thanks in advance.

/Akezzon

O yeah, forgot. I'd like to quote a good comment from someone *wink*
"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence..." - Sgt. Clifford E. Stone

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Springer, that was a nice one-two to the abusive ad hominem remarks about Sgt. Stone. I feel that courtesy and respect are ABSOLUTELY necessary for truth to come out with respect to any of the highly... controversial for lack of a better word... topics on ATS. However, I also believe that the perspective of doubt due to circumstantial ad hominem is important to note. The man MAY have ulterior motives (I don't believe so), and this possibility must be rationally encountered for a balanced decision to be made about his statements.

Of course, after I say this, I should also add that abusive and circumstantial ad hominems are both equally fallacious in philosophy. So really, I just shot down my skepticism without even believing in the statements presented.

I appreciate your presence here, Sgt. Stone. Hopefully we can learn a few things about the government's involvement in UFO's from you, or even something about the ET's themselves.

My only question:

You spell well compared to your written grammar. Being in the US Army, I would presume you have been raised in America, but traditionally I have noticed that those who spell well but have poor sentence structure are using a translator or are attempting to speak a language they are not fluent in. Do you perhaps speak Spanish or French at home? The next perplexing thing is that you use poetic words and phrases, yet continue to lack punctuation in appropriate places and write in a confusing style at times. Explain, if you could. Note that I am not trying to insult your intelligence, because it is obvious that you are a highly capable and outstanding individual. Just a simple inquiry into something I find strange.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fabgav

I question this guys reason for being here. Since he has a new account, what purpose does he actually serve on this website? He is so violently oppossed to the idea, and wants everyone else to join his gang it sounds like propaganda.

And he works for the government?

What about Ignorant accusations (and exaggerations) without any proof? Does that fall into the freedom of speech category?

[edit on 3-6-2008 by dodgygeeza]

Mod edit: Quote trimmed. Please trim quoted posts to the minimum needed for your response. -- Majic

[edit on 6/3/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

pondr this, if you take time to watch the Project Disclosure video on Google it will answer your question about Sgt Stone's language. You can see and hear him for yourself, in the video.

(hint...native English speaker)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Mr. Stone -

I would like to add one question to those already on the table:

Could you give us any information regarding our government's (or whomever is on control on this side) intentions are towards our visitors? Are we deceiving them, so to speak?

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I live from pay check to pay check. I had a Rx. For pain for an illness I have, I could not afford it. Springer is the one that arranged for me to get the Rx. Team ATS has been to my home and they know better then anyone else I am not making a lot of money. I have CD’s I attempt to sell. In the last 4 months I have not sold any. However, I have away away about 25 sets. The CD’s answer a lot of what people need to know the UFO Phenomenon and many more subjects such as our going to Mars and back to the moon, advanced propulsion systems, and the search for inhabitable planets. However you do not need to know any of this given your intelligence and ability to just others without even meeting them. Careful sir, you are showing a degree of that which they look for in interfacing. You could find yourself being recruited. I wish I was making a lot of money off this. I have paid a great price coming forward. A greater price then you will ever know. But maybe I am wrong. After all, you have the ability to judge others without ever meeting them or knowing them. I am thankful sir, that you did say you were looking for the truth. Given your intellect, it should be you teaching us as you have all the answers. After all, I am nothing least I stand on the shoulders of ye giants. This is truly the last negative e-mail I will answer. I have nothing to gain, nothing to loss and no money coming from this. I am grateful to Team ATS for giving me the means to answer questions and this is my purpose for starting this thread. People may chose to believe or disbelieve. Should you find all that money I am suppose to be getting, as you suggest, off this please send it my way. I could surely use it.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 3-6-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Mr.Stone, please ignore those that behave in such a rude manner. More than likely their primary goal is to frustrate you to the point that you STOP answering questions. I am quite certain that is their goal in their rudeness. Please do not give them that satisfaction. There are so many of us that are grateful for your time and knowledge.

Thank you again from all of us that seek truth for what you have shared so far and hopefully will continue to share.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
This is truly the last negative e-mail I will answer.

Certainly there's always room for healthy skepticism (Don't step in that, Wilbur...), but that's no excuse for bad manners. I think you can content yourself with ignoring those who are looking for a debate, and deal instead with all of those questions. It's very cool having you aboard, and I hope you don't find yourself overwhelmed by the enthusiastic response to your gracious offer.

Cheers, JC

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
I have paid a great price coming forward. A greater price then you will ever know.

Mr. Stone, I am really shocked by what you are saying here, and I am absolute convinced that you tell the truth.
I never thought or even realised that that has happened to you also, and it really is a shame.
Sorely I know that many other people who come forward in the last decennia and who have tried to bring the truth about this phenomenon into the open have also paid a very heavy price for that, many families where ruined and many people have paid for that with there lives.
Shame on those who always come with such untrue claims as, that it is only done for the big money, and here they see that it is mostly the opposite.

Thank you for sharing and God bless you.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join