It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yes I do

Why don't you give us real LINK ? all C;Stone vids on dailymotion or youtube are more than one month old ... nothing new.
I think y're really pulling our legs man

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chipmunkrjcc

My apologies. Your MO is identical to the typical hoaxer or BS merchant so I naturally concluded you were fraudulent. I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
the video is on youtube.com. Look in the search bar for clifford E Stone Alien Interpreter April 17, 2007 original interview. Its brand new. And if for some reason that does not work then search firechipmunk777 and look for the only video that says Clifford E. Stone

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Thank you for the interview and posting of it. It is good to see what Sgt Stone now does for a living as a safety officer.

Nothing really new is learned, and I was hoping for something more tangible. Still, it was a different type of interview, and that makes it fresh for a change.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
wow.. i remember walking with stoney on his security rounds in the admin building. Im having fond memories right now. Thank you Chipmunk. It was also an informative interview. Thank you for posting.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hello again. I have noticed that some of you are concerned about my latest interview. I know that there is nothing really new learned but that is not why I have posted the interview with Clifford. I had posted it to gain some trust among fellow ATS members. I am going to do another interview with Clifford but this time I am going to ask him questions from ATS members. I am requesting that you send your questions to me so that I can present them to Clifford. I believe that everyone at ATS should have a chance to get the questions they want answered. I will pick 50 questions and during my next interview with Clifford i will present all these question to him and then post the interview in parts on ATS. If you look up my latest interview with Clifford you will find my blog where you can post your questions or you can post them on ATS. Preferably on ATS. Thank you all on ATS for supporting Clifford Stone.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Sgt. Clifford Stone, off the top of my head I have one question I'm dying to ask.

Are you familiar with Alex Collier, and if so have you spoken to him about extra terrestrials?

If by chance you have, to what degree can you confirm what he claims to know?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chipmunkrjcc
Hello again. I have noticed that some of you are concerned about my latest interview. I know that there is nothing really new learned but that is not why I have posted the interview with Clifford. I had posted it to gain some trust among fellow ATS members. I am going to do another interview with Clifford but this time I am going to ask him questions from ATS members. I am requesting that you send your questions to me so that I can present them to Clifford. I believe that everyone at ATS should have a chance to get the questions they want answered. I will pick 50 questions and during my next interview with Clifford i will present all these question to him and then post the interview in parts on ATS. If you look up my latest interview with Clifford you will find my blog where you can post your questions or you can post them on ATS. Preferably on ATS. Thank you all on ATS for supporting Clifford Stone.

THANK YOU for helping!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you have any questions please let me know. I really want all the ATS members to have a chance to get there questions answered. All your questions will be answered exclusively on ATS. So please let me know.Thank you all.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I didn't really expect anything new, and did not think you needed to prove yourself. I also communicate with Sgt Stone and knows where he worked.

I do have a couple of questions:

Was the Kecksburg PA object an alien space probe or actual manned alien ship?

What other possible crashes were real alien craft?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chipmunkrjcc
If you have any questions please let me know. I really want all the ATS members to have a chance to get there questions answered. All your questions will be answered exclusively on ATS. So please let me know.Thank you all.

Hi there - yes, I have a question -

From all you've gleaned and learned directly from our interplanetary visitors, good and not so good, what have you come to believe is the reason they (the shadow government and aliens behind it) have been allowed to lie and intentionally kill millions for all these thousands of years? Is there no universal peace keepers to protect the underdog just as we protect our children? It feels 'very lonely' here!

Have you ever heard anything about technology used by the greys beneath Dulce where they apparently have the capabilities to sort the physical form from the spirit and hold the spirit hostage?

Thank you both for taking the time to answer us - I know how precious time is for everyone. Best wishes all ways - K.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Im sorry, i was very suspicious with ChimpunkJcc but i see he says truth so i'm sorry and happy.

At the moment i would like to ask lots of things that goes from how is natural world in the home planet of our visitors to political affairs.

Anyway i would like to ask clifford what our visitors think about fanatism and how we can counter it? What is the diference between a mistic and a fanatic? because this kind of things are very important to my understanding.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I want to thank you all for your questions. Please keep them coming. I still need many more before I will do the interview. I am copying all your questions and they will be quoted in the interview when I use them so you will have credit for the questions. Please ask more. As many as any of you want. I will notify of the day I am going to be doing the interview and I will post it on ATS shortly after. thank you all and god bless

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is such a fascinating subject, I have been interested in the UFO phenomena since a very young age. I have so many questions, but just a few for now that I have are:

1. Clifford has mentioned that (at least some) of the ETs are here on a scientific basis. Can he tell us if this crosses all sciences i.e. social as well as biological, earth sciences? Are they aware of our social structures etc.

2. Leading from the first question, are these ETs aware of the lies and corruption from within our own governments and elites that basically stunt the progress of our species? How do they govern?

3. Does Clifford have any comment regarding our burgeoning population? Are there uninhabited but habitable worlds out there?

Many Thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
IMHO the most interesting aspect of the information of ET contactees is how well the contacts agree with each other regarding ET origins, intent, actions, functions re mankind, threat vs. benign, nuts and bolts, etc. Cliff has been very good in revealing his impression about the ETs he had contact with.

Another contactee very well known on ATS was sleeper or Lou Baldin who's extensive thread information is archived on a ESTRATERESTRIAL SPEAK (blog) here

Lou/sleeper does his best to explain the human vs extraterrestrial relationship both in his threads and the blog.

See if you think Cliff and sleeper have or don't have many points of agreement.

BTW they both were involved in military ET contact, retrieval projects and had ET experiences early in life.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Chimpunk there are lots of questions to Clifford in AboveTopsecret in the topic "What would you ask clifford Stone post questions here", look for it in the search engine of this web, there are 2 or 3 pages of questions.

Thnaks!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
To add a little spice to the interview, ask Sgt Stone to respond to this blog by Major Kevin Randle:

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

It is four years old, but I am interested in Sgt Stone's responses.

As Dr Carl Sagan once stated: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof."

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
To add a little spice to the interview, ask Sgt Stone to respond to this blog by Major Kevin Randle:

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

It is four years old, but I am interested in Sgt Stone's responses.

As Dr Carl Sagan once stated: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof."

They would be very interesting responses. I'd appreciate some clarification regarding the incident when a soldier in Vietnam repelled a potential mass alien abduction through possession of a Bible and a crucifix.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hello everybody. Thanks again for your questions. I am copying them all down and please keep them coming. And in reply to kid flash i would like all the questions to be brand new and from this particular thread. Thanks again. God Bless

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Stoney, I have one question my old friend. Why are our guests just going to sit there and watch as we blow ourselves out of the water. If they herald peace, why not stop this before it gets any worse??
Goddess bless Stoney. Ill call tonight

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join