It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The link for the new interview is www.youtube.com... it will be on within the next couple of hours.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This video ought to be interesting. Often when a video is promised and then delayed...it never turns up. When guys like Sgt C Stone cite John Lear and Bob Lazar to support their accounts, it's worth taking notice. When someone unknown refers to them to support their accounts it becomes even more interesting...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sorry to say but the video I am posting will not be on youtube any more. The interview is over 20 minutes long and youtube will only allow ten minutes and at this timeI can not split the interview in half and make two sections. So the video will be shown on megavideo.com Search for firechipmunk777 and look up Clifford E. Stone Alien Interpreter April 17, 2009 Interview. Thanks for your patients ands the video is being uploaded as I speak. Thanks for your patience.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by chipmunkrjcc

chipmunkr J.C.C.

This a serious blog of mature people, please give us some SOLID proofs of your relation with Clifford and show us some Functional WEB about the famous "VIDEO" that never is where it must be. This is a VERY URGENT need.

Those who are in this blog maybe belive or maybe not in what clifford says, BUT in any case are HONEST.

It's very easy to disrupt a honest discussion using disloyal ways but remember this " ... Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung round his neck and he were thrown into the sea. ..."

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

How can HOAX be extended to over 100 characters?

hoax (hks)
n. 1. An act intended to deceive or trick. 2. Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means.

tr.v. hoaxed, hoax·ing, hoax·es To deceive or cheat by using a hoax.

That should do it

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Why not just upload it to the media section here at ATS? That's what it's for and it allows better quality than youtube.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

The video is more than 20 minutes long. Can the media section on Ats have a video that long. If you can tell me how to upload it i surely will.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I tried to download the video on ATS but it is too long. I do not know any place that will let me download a 20 minute video. If any one can tell me how to fix this problem or knows a site that I can post a 20 minute video please tell me.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The only way is to divide the video in parts, download a 30 day trial version of some video editing program, divide it in 3 parts and upload it in youtube or ATS.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

try this SITE:
You can download here a program to edit the video, you have only 30 days, i think it's enough time for edit a video and divide it in 3 parts.
I had not used it but im sure that CUT must be easy, any DO MULTIPLE BACKUPS OF THE ORIGINAL BEFORE EDIT IT because probably you will lose your original videos.
download.cnet.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Windows movie maker comes built into most versions of windows (or a free download from Microsoft) and can be used to split video clips. A full explanation of how to do this can be found in the programs help file.
save the individual files as .avi and not some weird MS specific filetype and your good to go

Looking forward to seeing the video.
Uploading to ATS is probably the best way to go like the poster higher up stated.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well i hope that this new video will emerge soon divided in parts in youtube, i think we have sended all the necessary information to cut this video in parts and publish it. I'm sure that in the next days we will have some news.

If not then we must think that there is dishonest people trying to mistake us.

GOD BLESS!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
chipmunkrjcc:

I don't want to put unnecessary pressure on you but for someone in constant contact with Clifford it's very suspicious that you still have not answered any question refering to ET activity. Moreover we gave to you links and ways to split your 20 minuts video in parts to upload it. This methods are very easy, but again no results, no answers, nothing. We want to belive, but we can't.
I don't want to discover that you are a impostor making us to waste our time. It's very easy to go Clifford and ask him something.
thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by REIKUKI
chipmunkrjcc:

I don't want to put unnecessary pressure on you but for someone in constant contact with Clifford it's very suspicious that you still have not answered any question refering to ET activity. Moreover we gave to you links and ways to split your 20 minuts video in parts to upload it. This methods are very easy, but again no results, no answers, nothing. We want to belive, but we can't.
I don't want to discover that you are a impostor making us to waste our time. It's very easy to go Clifford and ask him something.
thanks

REIKUKI: I myself was a student at the Roswell Job Corps Center. I know how hard it is to try and post something on the internet over there. During the day they either have Trade or Academics. After the training day they have dorm meetings. Which if they are still run by James, can take up to an hour. Then Chipmunk would have to take off real quick for dinner which would last for as long as he can eat. Students at the RJCC sometimes skip dinner if only to go to the computer lab on their floor. Even then he could get kicked out if they find out he had to save somethng to the computer to put it up. The RJCC was a little bit more lax when I was there, but I have heared from a few of my friends there that recently left that it is now more of a prison.

You shouldn't be impatient with ChipmunkRJCC. Especially under those circumstances. What I think though is that he should do what he can to be either a supply Manager or Vice president, or he could try to get his gold card. That way he could have a bit more time after hours to run things through the computer.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I am downloading the suggested program but i still have doubts because the video format will not play on windows media player but only on Quik time media player. If you know how to fix this problem then let me know otherwise i will have to manually record the video from the computer screen and then the video will be in horrible shape.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I am far from a computer expert....I run Windows, but I have quik time....I think most of us do.

Of course, I am also using a high-speed wireless....some ATS members are forced to use dial-up. Also, depends on the OS (see, I know a little bit!!) I'm on a fairly new Dell, with Vista Premium....

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think i found something that finally works. Cross your fingers and if it works it will be up within the hour!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chipmunkrjcc
I am downloading the suggested program but i still have doubts because the video format will not play on windows media player but only on Quik time media player. If you know how to fix this problem then let me know otherwise i will have to manually record the video from the computer screen and then the video will be in horrible shape.

Google 'VLC media player' and download it.
It plays everything under the Sun

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am so sorry it took so long for me to post the interview on the internet. Well I can happily say that it is on youtube. Only part one has been downloaded because of the long amount of time but the others will be on soon. Look up the link i listed previously and you will find the video. Sorry for the wait and enjoy!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Please tell me if you have any questions or comments!

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join