It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStandingMan

LSM, you seem unconvincingly attagonistic.

Either you are a nut, or intentionally trying to confute this thread.

See, I used very big words....good luck understanding them.

Next, a report of your post. The Mods are likely very busy, but I hope they see what I am trying to convey.

Your vitriol is unwarranted, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Clifford is a spiritual man, he believes in the Bible from what I can read, AND I see what you're trying to convey deceivingly

All belief should be respected...but my belief is this...for you Mr. Stone:

My father believes in Christianity, he is a Catholic, and I know his points of view and respect them, he also respects mine...he talks about faith and creation and I tell him from my opinion that "evolution" is just as incredible, I don't believe in a creator, I believe that the forces and mechanisms of nature and the complexity of life and vastness of space have a staggering characteristic that shouldn't be attributed to the "supernatural" but to the same complex system, marvelous occurrence that in its nature is so beyond our individual perspective of "such a short time in this planet" and part of billions of years yet beyond our complete understanding, I believe that there are many religions that have been born from the minds of our ancestors trying to explain this incredible phenomena, I believe that the Bible is a great book with a great humanitarian philosophy based on the figure of Christ and that it serves as a "force" to millions of people who know about "faith", but it is a religion just as many others and thus not the absolute truth.
I don't believe in the Bible, nor in God, I don't believe in Christ (but in the philosophy attributed to that character), I know the general philosophy of Christinanity and Catholicism is one of brotherhood, union and altruism and that many other people lack those characteristics, even those who call themselves Christians.I also know that christianity does not allow for the people to see beyond, and that they attribute almost everything to the will of God, when it shouldn't be that way, rather we should try and change those things that in the first place cause the problems of this world, all the poverty, illnesses, inequalities, flaws in our system, everything is the result of the reality we collectivly create for ourselves, not in metaphysical terms, but in real terms. I care for others and I can see the unfairness of this world and I know why things are the way they are...and I know that everyone should be born to the same rights and freedom. I know we all come from a common ancestor and share genetic material, thus we are, in a sense, part of each other, I know the world could be a completely different place...I believe in freedom and the power of humanity I believe in respect and empathy and understanding the feelings of others, I believe we are all the result of circumstances...I believe there are many things I don't know
Now, I believe the Bible and ETs shouldn't be associated...and I would like to know in what do they believe...or what do they know that we don't...you once said in the Disclosure Project P.C. that science didn't know why all Ets were humanoid, have you asked them this question, have they told you (I believe there is a scientific explanation) I made a previous post on this...
now I apologize if i've made some rude posts based on incredulity, let me tell you I cannot know that you are Clifford Stone, nor that what Clifford said at the Disclosure Project P.C. was true, but I believed in his words. I've seen UFOS myself ...some sort of small spheres of light, about ten all heading the same direction, suddenly three merged and disappeared!! and as we drove towards the city lights they were no longer visible. That was in Mexico about 5 years ago.
But what do Ets know Mr. Stone that we don't? could you tell us more about them.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

LSM, you seem unconvincingly attagonistic.

Either you are a nut, or intentionally trying to confute this thread.

See, I used very big words....good luck understanding them.

Next, a report of your post. The Mods are likely very busy, but I hope they see what I am trying to convey.

Your vitriol is unwarranted, in my opinion.

I think you're being a bit too hard on the guy, all it appears he wants to do is warn us that aliens might possibly be on earth to deceive mankind.
(Although he could frame his posts a bit more pleasant).

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

A great idea. I have been trying to compile information for such a thing. A complete list of all 57 races, descriptions, their biology, craft, home star systems, and more. But such info is very hard to come by. But then again it doesn't stop me from trying.

oopse did it wrong! sorry gang, my first post here.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Valkyr8]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Mr. Stone

Thank you for comeing here and giving all of us a chance to speak to you. I for one am honored. I became a member here for the chance to speak to you. I have always wanted to meet you and ask you some questions:

I do not care very much about the technology. But I do care very much so about them as people. To me this is what they are. They are people, they just come from somewhere else.

If at all possible I would like to know the following about all the races: Their cultures, societies, children, familial structures, beliefs, total history of their home star systems and planets, biology, physiology, triads, triad goods, animals and plants from the beginning, other possible races on their planets, verbal and written languages (want to know what love, family, and friend looks and sounds like), medical practices, well... anything and everything.

I do know that this is a very large question. I would love to know anything you feel like saying.

You are honored and respected by many, I am one of them.

Be well, be blessed
Valkyr

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Valkyr8]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
M.Clifford ,

I know you don ' t have many time to abswer to everybody , but :

You are speaking of about 50 species of EBE , right ?
You are speaking about them coming or living on Earth , right ?

You know , I'm sure , others like you - contactee , or well knowing - are
doing descriptions quite different as you do .

How do you axplain all these differences ?

Others are as believable as you are , I think ... but where is the truth ??

Sorry for my poor English , hope y'll understand
what I want to say !

Regards

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Stone. Thank you so much for coming forward with this important information.

I have only two questions for you Mr. Stone. I't would be an honor if you could reply to them.

1. Mr. Stone, how do the aliens express feelings, can they make expressions through their faces like us humans, can they cry?

2.Mr. Stone, if you know, how do the aliens discipline themselfs or their children.

I would really want to meet you sometime Mr. Stone, thank you so much for your time.

God Bless,

Erick Herrera

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by guerande

Hi Folks,

Clifford just called me, he's in much pain. Please pray for him. He told me he's is going to be on the Kevin Smith Radio Show show tonight at 7:00 to 9:00pm PST.
First hour is him, the next hour is call in's. I'm still at work. He said he is in so much pain, he can't ever type. So please listen to him, he's real. I'm off to go home to hear him.

God bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi Anonymous,

I just got off the phone with Clifford, he was on the Kevin Smith Show, he explained a little bit about our visitor's belief, etc. What’s interesting is some species can read each others minds, but there’s no anger or mistrust in them because they are at a higher spiritual level then us. They come from a more trusting and giving life style. If you see how they think, you can understand how they don't understand war, that's why they are seen at a lot of conflicts in the world. We should learn from them. I have to go to bed right now, try to be on tomorrow.

God bless,
Joe Z.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Joe Z]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hello Clifford,

I have viewed some of your interviews, and have some questions regarding your knowledge and any insight you may have regarding another patriot who's story that I found quite disturbing.
The Man Who Killed Two Greys, Phil Schneider. Link to short video follows:
www.youtube.com...

My questions:

Are you familiar with Phil Schnieder?
What do you know regarding the weapons the Gray used that cut through his flesh and sliced two if his fingers off?
What information can you share regarding the underground alien war Schnieder claims is and has been ongoing?

Respectfully, I give my best regards to you and yours,
IMD1

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

because they are at a higher spiritual level then us. They come from a more trusting and giving life style. If you see how they think, you can understand how they don't understand war, that's why they are seen at a lot of conflicts in the world
reply to post by Joe Z

Thanks Joe,

I understand what you say. What is puzzling is that other ETs seem to be supportive of parties at opposite sides of Earth's conflicts. Any ideas on this?

Take care and my best to Cliff!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hey Joe,

Just wanted to say thanks for stepping up to the plate and helping out while Clifford is out of order. You've been a big help and very informative. I'm gonna call you my little champion :-D

Give Cliff our best (as always) and also, I was wondering if there was wondering if there's anything that can be done to go above and beyond just talking to people and getting the word out. I don't know what else there would be necessarily but I was wondering if there is more, how can I help out?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey Mr. Stone and Joe hope all is well. I was Browsing some of the FOIA docs yesterday while at work lol and I stumbled across one on Remote Viewing. I have been practicing for a while now so instantly was very interested in it. What are your thoughts on RV? Is the mentioned Rv'er Joseph Mcmoneagle as the identification on the docs said SG1....Stargate 1? I have read in his book "Remote Viewing Secret" that U.F.O.'s and such don't make good targets. Do either of you know anyone who has tried and successfully viewed? Thanks for your time and please forgive me if someone has already asked this is a huge thread.

Feel better Mr. Stone you are in my prayers

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sorry to be offtopic hear. But I am concerned about Cliffs health.
From hear Joe he seems to be in pretty bad shape.

How badly ill is he?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Folks,

I talked to Clifford yesterday, he's doing better, but still in pain. The job he works for doesn't care about his health, all they care about is some one working there to get a task done, and they know Clifford will not let them down. Clifford is going to have me make some CD’s of the FOIA docs and his books. I’m in the process of having a member that I meet on ATS to help with the transcripts. These video’s never been disclosed, because Clifford doesn’t have the money or resources to get it done. I will give you more detail when I get more information. Clifford will be in CA in Sept. I’m looking forward to seeing him again in person. The last time I saw him was about a year ago, and I went to the original crash site in Corona, NM and prayed for the 3 visitors who lost their lives that evening in July of 1947. We always have to remember that site is like a spot you see on the highway which is marked, when someone is in a car accident, people leave flowers there and there is a sign or memorial.

God bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

JOE Z

I respsect you delivering messages too and from Cliff but is he ever going to come back?

And Ill be honest where I live the economy is dying... i guess I could live anywhere in the world at that point?!
But Seriously if cliff needs help Ill drive out there myself. Might need a little money for gas because im a student. I get 32 MPG so From Georgia to Arizona?whats that 1500 miles? lol nvm
its cheaper to fly at almost 250. But seriously. If cliff is willing to find other avenues there will be and are people that can help him do what is needed done out there. Children are our future... there should be more people to care.

Tell Cliff to come visit ATS sometime.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

heyyy fellow Georgian lets split the cost of gas I want to go New Mexico too. Your vehicle almost gets triple the gas mileage of mine lol.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustnoone1987

lol Howdy. You need to make an introductions page.

Im assuming your 21? because of your birth year? Me too.

See Cliff you have 2 people willing to help out. is there anyone in alabama and texas we should pick up on the way? lol wouldn't happen i have a 2 seater MX3 it was 4 seater but i took out the back seat to turn my car into a little truck. its almost done. though. The person before me broke all the powere seat belts so im installing them on the side at the moment. Cars are a fun hobby... Speaking of hobbys cliff needs to enjoy himself. He wants to save the world from the prison we are in but we have to heal ourselves first then heal the world. Take a break cliff.

Seriously cliff should figure out everything hes dealign with right now Write it out on paper and prioritze it. If yall live near him I have a 2 computers i can burn dvds with I also have one that has been set up as a video editing machine. All these technologically smart people on ATS can help cliff out on getting DVDs and such made. Like a little factory or something... Burn 50 DVDS a piece from ISO FIles and mail them to him where someone has also made a 1000 DVD Labels? I dunno there is plentely of potetntial

Cliff write out what you need There are those willing to help out there.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I might be 21.....Maybe the screenname is just to throw people off....Trust no one.... lol yep i'm 21. Very cool car indeed my friend. Cliff if your reading these we are here to help! I'm sure there are plenty of others.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustnoone1987

Wooot 21 Year old from Ga rock.... ( Ha ha just kidding) I disagree witha lot of people my age. But it is good to see another young person from my generation willing to help out another generation. I had lost all hope with the present generation( ours- entering the workforce ) HEY maybe thats whats wrong with the economy.

So JOE can you get cliff to organize his thoughts on what he needs done in the most basic but efficient and working form?

oh and trustnoone.. the car is a joke.. I crashed my other one so currently mine is black and white like a cow. People like it but its embarassing. Gas Mileage is important right now though.

Go make an introductory post Trust... Would be good to learn more about you.

JOE did you make an intro page?

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join