It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

Mr. Stone, have you entertained the idea that aliens might be Demons as described in the Bible, and have come to earth to deceive mankind????
reply to post by TallWhites

My dear friend, yes I have considered the idea that they might be demons. The Bible tells us to test the spirits. This I have done. Also, demons curse the name of God and denounce him. The visitors I have had contact with have done neither; nor have they tried to stop me from worshiping or giving God praise.

God Bless,

Cliff

But remember that fallen angels can appear as beings of light

But I really hope you're right and they are God's children like us, just from a far away place.
I think its impossible that God would create this giant universe and then just populate earth alone, it's outrageously narrowminded to think that.

Also Mr. Stone are you familiar with Charles Hall story of the Tall Whites???
If so do you have an opinion on it???

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joe Z
reply to post by Fulcrum29

I’m working right now with a member I meet on this thread to take 6 hours of Clifford footage and transcribe it for others to read...

God bless,
Joe Z.

Could the video be posted, or at least a summary or fragments because I know 6 hours is too much...and the transcriptions...and if it isn't digitized...could you digitize it? =)
I would suppose that if someone you met in this thread is helping you with the transcription it is already a digital video!

I would really like to "see" Cliff, or wahtever evidence this might contain...

I MEAN WHY READ IT WHEN YOU COULD POST THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE! =)of course the transcripts are important, you don't have to go back and forth throughout the video to look at specific info...BUT IMAGES ARE MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS...

and you will post this transcripts in SPUNtk??? will this be available to all memberships or just the altruistic memberships?

...BUT IMAGES ARE MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS...

[edit on 7-8-2008 by jjpaxton]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi Sgt. Clifford E. Stone,

I am new to this forum. I may able to answers a few questions, as well as I have questions to ask. I wanted to know if you had any information on the people that have a direct genetic connection to the reptilians?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jjpaxton

Hi Cliff, good to see you back,

I hope you are feeling better. I just talked to Cliff, he’s is in pain, but he thinks about all of you. We should keep Cliff in our prayers. What Clifford is saying is true; we should never treat what we know about the UFO PHENOMENON as a religion. Religion is our way of communicating with God. The study of UFO’s and our visitors lets us see how God creation is more then just us in this universe or universes.

I’m working on getting Clifford book reprinted and the monies will go to him, because of all the years I know him, people had taken advantage of him. The transcripts will also have short video clips, I’m not an expert, but I know be the grace of God I will find someone. I have no problem letting others know how I feel about Clifford. All the funds we get from these projects will go to Clifford, he deserves it, after all these years of not be able to share what he knows with others, now we are bless with his knowledge, I’m not saying to believe just because Clifford said it happen to him. Do your own research like I did and then share it with others. I will not keep this information to myself or to a small group and Clifford knows that, I think that why God had made me to meet him 10 years ago in Roswell. So learn from what you hear and grow from what you share with others.

God bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joe Z
reply to post by jjpaxton

Hi Cliff, good to see you back,

I hope you are feeling better. I just talked to Cliff, he’s is in pain, but he thinks about all of you. We should keep Cliff in our prayers. What Clifford is saying is true; we should never treat what we know about the UFO PHENOMENON as a religion. Religion is our way of communicating with God. The study of UFO’s and our visitors lets us see how God creation is more then just us in this universe or universes.

I’m working on getting Clifford book reprinted and the monies will go to him, because of all the years I know him, people had taken advantage of him. The transcripts will also have short video clips, I’m not an expert, but I know be the grace of God I will find someone. I have no problem letting others know how I feel about Clifford. All the funds we get from these projects will go to Clifford, he deserves it, after all these years of not be able to share what he knows with others, now we are bless with his knowledge, I’m not saying to believe just because Clifford said it happen to him. Do your own research like I did and then share it with others. I will not keep this information to myself or to a small group and Clifford knows that, I think that why God had made me to meet him 10 years ago in Roswell. So learn from what you hear and grow from what you share with others.

God bless,
Joe Z.

Joe, you should write a book on all 57 species of aliens, complete with CGI illustrations of each type of alien.

I guarantee that book would be a bestseller within a week

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Ok Joe, that sounds fair, I'll try to be a very open mind...could you talk more about this footage? what is it about? But still...could you tell me about Cliff's background is there any document that can prove part of his...your claims Mr. Stone, I read in your biography that you retired...and you are "SERGEANT" Clifford E. Stone so you should have your credentials, or other documents...am I right? Very precise info. about this would be the best as we are dealing with "extraordiary claims" as I said....and also I repeat I'm sure there are many things I don't know and many others I wouldn't believe...but I just want this to be clear.

and I just wanted to know if there's any relation between Korona's name and the word Corona which in spanish means crown, does it mean something else in their language or is there any relation between Corona and Korona...in slavic languages "Korona" ,as it is, also means crown.

Do you know Mr. Stone how was Korona born, or how old is "he" (it is a he, am I right?) in what type of social structure does he live? what species would he be? and all you know about Korona...in detail, only of course if you have the time,
thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Mr. Stone,

I am hearing impaired and use ASL (American Sign Language) to communicate effectively. I have been reading over information regarding you on the internet. I would like to watch the Press Conference by the "Disclosure Project" but I cannot find a closed captioned version of this anywhere - is there anything you could do in regards to this?

I was also reading your posts concerning scripture in regards to Aliens - would you have an opinion on what species Ezekiel was visited by? He apparently described them as tavelling via "wheels within wheels" and having a "terrible crystal" over their heads (helmet??)

He described 4 "living" creature - using the word "living" means they were not spirits, but flesh and bone living breathing creatures.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Hi Joe Z, absolute no offence, but because of your remarks here I wonder the following.
Don’t you or Clifford ever thought or heard from others about the real possibility that that phenomenon could be the reason and origin for starting the Christian religion some 2000 years ago.
reply to post by spacevisitor

My dear friend, forgive me if I make any mistakes in this response, however I am in great pain at this moment but feel I must respond to this.

Hello mister Stone, sorry that my answer took so long, but that is because of the difficulty I have with the language, I am Dutch you know.
There is absolute nothing to forgive and you made absolute no mistake whatsoever in any way with your response on my absolute serious meant and honest question.
For me it is still YOUR thread and Joe Z does his utmost best to keep it going because of your temporally absence caused by that obvious very unpleasant illness you still has.
So I really appreciate your response more then you will ever know.
I will answer you as good as possible and in the way I really believe now how I see and feel those things today.
You must know that it is formed after studying very much of the available information of that Extraterrestrial phenomenon for more then 36 years now.
So all my knowledge except seeing a Ufo myself and a Ufo-story once told by my grandpa do I have from others so to speak, from people like you and absolute not because of working in that area.
And during those years I filtered as much as possible most hoaxes and lies out.

With the death of my son, I questioned God. I did not stop believing.

I know of the very unusual and painful circumstances round the tragic death of your son because you spoke about that so openly in your interview on project Camelot.
I told you earlier in this thread that while listening I really was deeply emotionally touched by that.
And I have great respect for you that you even then don’t stopped believing.

As a result, I was very carefully told things as to our visitors insight as to the existence of God. As I have said many times, I learned that they too, believe in that which we call God.

What you said here is true, but personally I still see it differently then you, but because I absolute respect your believe I won’t go into those details here.

They truly have grown spiritually.

I am personally convinced as you said that most of our visitors truly are very spiritually grown, but I have serious doubts if that also counts for all.

We on the other hand, live in a world that has become less spiritual.

I absolute agree with you here Mr. Stone and am convinced that it definitely must change before it is too late, but I really wonder how?
I really think we need “some” help from our visitors here.

They would tell you that they are just as mortal as you or me; that they are not God or gods.

I am personally convinced as you said that most of our visitors are indeed just as mortal as you or me, but I believe that that don’t count for all.
I believe that some are spiritual so far grown as well in intellect, knowledge, and scientific advances that they even have fully control of there own souls and therefore death.
Our universe is some 15 billion years old as accepted so far by our scientists today, but the possibility that it is much, much older then that is not 100% ruled out yet.
So I believe that there are intelligences out there who are also here that are at least millions if not billions of Earth years ahead of us.
So as you say, they aren’t God or gods, but humans could see them as God or gods because of all there advances what looks Godlike if you understand my saying.

They did not create religion. THE WORSE THING THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THAT A SCIENTIFIC ENDEAVOR INTO THE UFO PHENOMENON TURN INTO A RELIGION.

I don’t meant to say that Extraterrestrial visitors did create religion, I meant to say that after Jezus van Nazareth was born [and what was really his origin?] the humans back then over so many years created religion because of there interpretations of so many encounters they had with some of those extremely advanced visitors I describe above.
At least that is honestly how I think about it.

God Bless you Mr. Stone, and I really hope that you will recover soon from your very unpleasant illness.

Regards and thanks again.

[edit on 8/8/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hello mister Stone, sorry that my answer took so long, but that is because of the difficulty I have with the language, I am Dutch you know.

SV, ik spreek vloeiend Nederlands en Engels, als je problemen heb met vragen stellen in Engels laat mij dat weten, en dan help ik je wel.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites

Originally posted by spacevisitor

SV, ik spreek vloeiend Nederlands en Engels, als je problemen heb met vragen stellen in Engels laat mij dat weten, en dan help ik je wel.

Dank je voor je aanbod TallWhites, als het zover komt klop ik graag bij jou aan voor advies.

Ik heb natuurlijk een heel arsenaal met woordenboeken tot mijn beschikking dus ik kom best behoorlijk ver, alleen duurt het zo lang voordat ik een antwoord klaar heb dat redelijk goed is en zonder al teveel fouten.
Het leuke is dat toen ik jou bericht las ik niet eens direct in de gaten had dat het Nederlands was, grappig niet?
Dat komt natuurlijk omdat ik hier helemaal gefocusseerd ben op Engels.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Dank je....see, I can almost read it. Guess if I heard it, I might be able to discern more.

Any chance you could translate, for us poor Americans who don't speak Dutch? Dank je....

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Space visitor said his English wasnt good enough to always write proper posts, I said I could help him in the future if he's stuck on something.
(I speak 8 languages)

Thats about the gist of it

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Dank je....see, I can almost read it. Guess if I heard it, I might be able to discern more.

Any chance you could translate, for us poor Americans who don't speak Dutch? Dank je....

You see weedwhacker, Dutch isn’t that difficult and you sorely have a linguistic talent.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"All the witnesses had to have their military DD-214 papers, and proof that they worked where they say they did and when they say they did. We also tried to get other witnesses to corroborate their stories, although that can't be done 100%.

The intent of the Disclosure witness interviews was to gather information to present to members of congress, or journalists who had the resources to do more intensive FBI background checks, etc, which we could not do.

Note that witnesses have their own opinions about UFOs and ETs beyond their actual work experiences that they would testify about."

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Damn guys why is everyone still asking questions from Clifford do you not see he's still stuck barely answering questions from like page 4 or something and this sucker's already approaching page 50 and people are still hurling often retarded and/or insignificant questions out as if he's ever going to answer them. Ya'll should just chill out and wait for him to catch up at least even half way sheesh.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I agree Fulcrum, when I meet Clifford ten years ago, I didn't understand or know what I know now. I was asking a lot of questions and Clifford, not wanting me to be convincing of anything, but to find the truth myself. So I did a lot of research, come up with conclusions and had some experiences that putted a lot of the pieces together. We live in a world where everybody wants the answers right away, but things don't work that way, we have to grow into them, just like any new idea. So keep on searching like I did, and you will be surprise on what you found.

I meet with the CEO of spuntk, and we were talking about Disclosure, and how will it happen. We were more concern about how people will react to the truth, instead of trying to prove if they are here. Once you accept they we are not alone, then the next step is to ask the right questions. Good night all, I will be on tomorrow with some more detail about the 12 situations that Clifford talks about.

God bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Fulcrum, I also agree with your point.

Joe Z has certainly stepped up, to help....I fear that after this much time, Mr. Stone's illness may be worse than they let on, but it is not our place to pry.

His privacy is paramount. AND, he's done his part, to get out what he could.

This is merely a personal opinion, based on what I've read. I have no personal contact with anyone on this thread.

I say, sit back, and hope for Mr. Stone's health and happiness.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi folks, I had to work today, but I'm working on the list of 12. I'm going thru a lot of Clifford's notes and videos. I'm trying to put the high points for each. It's getting late so I will try to be on tomorrow with some good information.

God bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EN-LIGHTEN

Sgt. Stone,

I read that you are not feeling well. I hope that you are well and rejoining this forum soon. I asked the question regarding reptilian genetic connection, because there are many of us that are being held by the government against our will. You may already know about this, but it is because of our advanced abilities that make us valuable. As we share a strain of genetic alien DNA. We know more about the reptilians and their intentions. We are often used for the purpose to advance one government against the other for the elite position in world domination that is to come.

You are right in saying that at one time, The United Stated Government had a contract with the reptilians. However, they realized that they could not enforce the agreement with the reptilians. So, now that there is no longer a contract. The reptilians offered elite positions to political and powerful families in exchange for the silence of Alien abductions and experiments. The devices that the abductees find within their bodies are not to track people on earth. Many want to know what do they want? If humans knew the truth of themselves, then they would find the answer and have complete understanding of their questions. Sgt. Stone, many may not believe you, and it is in human nature to do so.

Be Well,
EN-LIGHTEN

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

As I have said many times, I learned that they too, believe in that which we call God.

"You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder." (James 2:19.)

My dear friend, yes I have considered the idea that they might be demons. The Bible tells us to test the spirits. This I have done. Also, demons curse the name of God and denounce him. The visitors I have had contact with have done neither; nor have they tried to stop me from worshiping or giving God praise.

"The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things thaught by demons" (1 Timothy 4:1).

" - - there is no truth in him [Satan]. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44.)

Originally posted by TallWhites
But remember that fallen angels can appear as beings of light

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light" (2 Corinthians 11:14).

I think we should be very suspicious of these ETs and their intentions as the Bible doesn't talk anything about ETs from other planets or urge us to work with them but rather strongly warns us about deceiving demons (including Satan).

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." (Ephesians 6:11.)

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join