It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

so what are the odds with this "vision of evolution" that 57 different intelligent species evolved in other places of our galaxy into the same humanoid-and its preceding random mutations endemic to earth-appearance???...we would rather speculate that this other intelligent beings would have an appearance different from ours as in earth some of the most brainy beings look like a human, a dolphin and a elephant...then yes... i guess, the Vatican could fairly say: God created us all "his galaxy little people" similar to his image...and yes science is wrong because darwinian evolution can't explain it
reply to post by jjpaxton

We are assuming that these 57 species are very advanced and intelligent, at least enough to come here and violate our laws of physics. Why would they not use artificial manipulation of their own genetics? I suppose there were natural forces at work somewhere in their development but ET genetic alteration comes to mind when one thinks of advanced species.

Humans are already using genetic alteration processes in disease control. How long will it be before we are using genetic manipulation to change our bodies, intelligence and behavior. (Hopefully sooner rather than later in many cases, lol!)

So a natural evolutionary process may not have had much to do with how ETs look.

[edit on 19/7/08 by plumranch]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

I'm talking about a scientific revolution in "darwinian evolution" that's happening right now, which would explain why life would be constant and repetitive in the universe...i'm saying that scientist are now realizing that random mutations don't explain the current world of life...they are saying that there's some sort of order or blueprint for life that would explain why a brain resembles a coral or why a worm would have a reproductive organ very similar to a human male...see the 3 last links to understand what i mean

[edit on 19-7-2008 by jjpaxton]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WarrenPiece

Am I saying with my post that many scientists in this century think that evolution is just about randomness? NO, on the contrary they are seeing that "randomness" wouldn't even explain the repetitions in the morphology of life Here on earth...Please read my post completely...to explain it there would have to be some sort of order or blueprint for life...nothing to do with random mutations... It is the change of a scientific paradigm to say so...backed up by professors emeritus...see the 3rd link to the "Altenberg 16 conference"
Random mutations occur and yes there is natural selection but that happens in the tip of the iceberg, Darwin gathered evidence in the Galapagos for his "survival of the fittest"...but this would be something very modern in life and evolution (a late stage in evolution)...it wouldn't explain the changes in the past millions of years and with this new paradigm probably 1,000,000 and much more species "SHOULD have humanoid appearance"
read into my last two links...This is a real breakthrough
an yes what you said sounds true for a darwinian perspective i mean chimpanzees are not directy part of our genetic line and they are humanoid, but do you think they will ever mutate into something like us...then there we would be talking about periodicty and repetition in the "shape of life" see

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I checked out the link and I don't agree. But that's neither here nor there. My opinion doesn't affect the truth. It's either doing it or it isn't.
I'm no MOD, but maybe you should start your own thread and not piggyback. I'm sure there are people that would be interested in what you're pushing.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WarrenPiece

“The entities that we did catalogue were in fact humanoid, now this created a situation where the scientific community was trying to figure out why that would be the case, because you would expect that if life evolved in other planets that they would take on some type of other being so to speak, not necessarily look humanoid or be bipedal such as we are, but apparently we got quite a few of the species out there that are humanoid in appearance and that creates a question that yet has to be answered by science” these are Cliff's words...
www.youtube.com...
I think Cliff would be interested in this...
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT MR. STONE (see my post in the previous page)
Thanks =)

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The following is from the last source you posted:

He (Thomas Morgan) stated that science was 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration. I must confess that I have not even pretended to have that 1%.

Most of us are aware of the limitations of our knowledge and are only compelled to draw the logical conclusions of the results that we have accumulated. This is why I never called my novel concept of autoevolution a "new theory". Theories, in advanced sciences, such as chemistry and physics, are based on a coherent body of knowledge that allows predictions.

Good post!

There is a lot to ponder and speculate about in your sources. It is a difficult to imagine that evolution of biological forms may be linked to minerals. And that minerals "evolved"after the big bang. But it is difficult to challenge these ideas. At least he is thinking alternatives to Darwinian random mutation!

I liked the idea he had that mankind doesn't yet have a large enough body of scientific knowledge to accurately speculate about how these processes occur in reality.

For a long time I thought the "Cosmic Boxcar Theory" better explained the sudden appearance of species like the transition from dinosaurs to our present mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibs, etc. But the Darwinians are able to explain all sorts of sudden genetic revelations using their random mutation theory and bending it this way and that as necessary to fit perceived reality!

Other concepts that the scientific community can't cope with is that the big bang never happened. That the universe has always existed in a more or less perfect and steady state that we see now from our myoptic view. Or that there is more than one universe (actual evidence of this was reported in New Scientist last year). Also that there are really as many of what we call universes as there are galaxies in our perceived universe. These ideas have been given to us by our ET friends of which Cliff has met some.

Hurry back, Cliff!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Thanks...you are right =)
for the outcome of this meeting: ...."Coinciding with the 2009 Darwinian celebration, MIT will publish a book by 16 biologists and philosophers meeting in Altenberg, Austria at the Konrad Lorenz Institute in July to discuss a reformulation of the theory of evolution."
this are the 16 scientists and philosophers who met in Altenberg:
www.scoop.co.nz...
this "reformulation" could really have a positive impact in the explanation of the "being of life" in the "universe"
Thanks again

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Sgt Stone;
I've been studying crop circles amongst many other things for many years now, I've identified languages in these enigma I've not entirely made public. One describes what we were missing to solve the unified field theory in particle physics using nothing but particles and the ideal that giant bodies in space process large particles into smaller ones. The other language I found gives plans for various transformers of neutrino force, using fluctuations and or changes in ion states/ charges in particles simply filling the gaps in space in time. These transformers preclude all other feeble attempts by man to produce any gravity defying machine because of their simple efficiency and technology which can obviously never be surpassed. This is non-linear in nature. There is a particle vacuum made by a medium of either quartz/gold lattice grown in operation in liquid, or water, or suspended water which allows for dematerialization and light speed accelleration. There are curved-plate designs or mercury vapor tube designs which are super light and can grab heavy ions (bosons lacking electrons spinning on 2d planes). There are spinning water designs such as used by Victor Schaubager who took his work to Austria in the 60's. Any design in some way or another uses pump z waves which combine though a non-linear focus point inside metal usually to produce a transformation, this is where electrons build allowing a waste product of heavy bosons/+ions w/o matter to drain off the device like water, so that the machine floats from gravity. This is why for example, many ufos sighted use sets of 3 lights, it's because the gravity vacuum inside is round and will only flatten by mutual influence thus making it laterally maneuverable. So my question is, are you familiar with any of this?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmrmikee

Hi mrmrmikee and folks,

When I was with Cliff in Roswell, we talked about crop circles. We had some ideas, remember this is just ideas. I will try to talk to some of my scientist buddies on spuntk about this. Cliff and I said it might be a 4D Hologram when the wormhole portal opens up. Some of this physics is beyond our understanding that is why I’m trying to get scientist and engineers together to come up with some facts. When you are doing research on UFO’s you have to be careful about your research sources. I’m been looking at some of the FOIA doc’s on the DIA website. These docs are on Project Moondust. All this information I get thru FOIA I’m wishing it opens people’s eyes. Remember it’s about disclosure, not having the smoking gun. Look at the recent news about the former astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell and our visitors.

God bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
I am nothing least I stand on the shoulders of ye giants.

I was reading What The Bleep Do We Know today. By chance (I pay attention to synchronicity as Spirit talking to me) I read this very same quote. It's from Sir Isaac Newton:

"If I have been privileged to see farther than others, it's because I stood on the shoulders of giants."

It in a section titled "Paradigm Busting."

Two things strike me about you, Mr. Stone: Your humility and your willingness to serve others. In your case, serving others has involved sacrifices. It's unfortunate that the really great end up paying the most in terms of sacrifice. People like Copernicus and Galileo paid dearly for being paradigm busters. You definitely have more to lose than gain in this endeavor to reveal the truth about aliens. I respect that and hope others here can do the same.

With that said I'd like to follow up on what you said about aliens having respect for your religious faith in God the Creator. My wife lived in a cabin in the Rockies once. She often saw UFOs. One time she decided to call one down using her mind to invite one. It changed direction and began approaching her. As it got closer she lost her nerve and changed her mind. She didn't want to have the experience. For some reason, when she "spoke" I am a child of Christ and you have nothing to do with me. Go away! The UFO immediately stopped approaching and left.

From this experience of hers and what I've read in my study of aliens, they are infatuated with our heart, especially a heart that loves God. In your encounters with all the different types of aliens have you noticed that they lack this type of heart? It's a simple question, but your answer would mean a lot to me.

Thanking you for you service. Those who live for the sake of others are the true saints.

[edit on 7/27/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joe Z
reply to post by mrmrmikee

When I was with Cliff in Roswell, we talked about crop circles. We had some ideas, remember this is just ideas. I will try to talk to some of my scientist buddies on spuntk about this. Cliff and I said it might be a 4D Hologram when the wormhole portal opens up. Some of this physics is beyond our understanding that is why I’m trying to get scientist and engineers together to come up with some facts.

Yes, I've had the same hunch that they are made using a form of hologram "slide" with energy being transmitted through such a "lens." The fact that they are created in an instant would indicate that.

If you haven't seen a crop circle being made, take a look at this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think this is an incredible thread, in that it is important, and always has a ring of truth.

Combined with the recent publicity that Dr. Gordon Cooper is getting of late....it is high time for more truths to be exposed, from under the layers and layers of obfuscation.

Just the last few pages, this thread, have touched upon crop circles, the 57 varieties and why they're bipedal and symmetrical, whether or not they are all intelligent (That's rich, coming from a human perspective...)...

By the way, of those 57....are homo sapiens sapiens included in the total? Or, are we number 58??

AND, maybe JoeZ can field this one....this question. The Universe is incomparably huge, compared to our Earth-bound experiences. So, let's just look at our own Galaxy, also hard to imagine in Human terms....the sheer size of it is phenomenal.

Let's imagine a radius of.....say, 5000 LY. That is just a small, small fraction of our Galaxy, since it's about 100,000 LY in diameter, and about 30,000 LY thick at the center...which, we are in no way near.

So. our 5000 LY radius would be 10,000 in diameter....that's still barely a portion of the entire Galaxy. About 50 civilizations, within that area? Given the immense timespans involved as well....it all seems perfectly plausible, knowing as we now know how tenacious life can be, just here in our 'sandbox'....the Earth that we are stuck in, at the moment.

AND, BTW....when I say 'radius' I hope you all remember to think in three dimensions. Or, if you prefer, since we currently reside in a remote arm of our spiral galaxy.....think of a 10,000 LY diameter disc, about 3,000 LY thick....and try to wrap your heads around that idea........

Guess....I'm trying to write here to explore outside our Earthly concepts. We all must learn to think, or firstly imagine, then comprehend, outside our box.

I will close, with an analogy.

A couple of centuries ago, the common thought was that it was impossible for a human to travel any faster than, say....a horse. Since, it was the fastest mode of travel at the time. I think, my point is obvious, since we now live in the 21st Century.......

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

My avatar pic happens to be of the Milky Way Galaxy. Our sun is pointed out with the little yellow arrow bottom center.

Yes, huge!!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Yes, Matrix. We, of the Solar System we commonly call Sol, of planet three, we commonly call 'Earth'....currently inhabit one of the spiral arms, of our Galaxy we earthlings have called the 'Milky Way'...because, on a very clear night, we can look upon the expanse of stars as we view towards the center....and, hence, the 'milky way' moniker.

This is the pathetic view we are forced to use, since, as far as we know, we have no other vantage point. AND, NO!!! A remote craft, even in Saturn's orbit, will not give sufficient perspective to show the immensity of the cosmos!

If you wish to wrap your minds around a greater truth, then you should learn to expand your intelligence. There is a lot to learn, if you just open up, a bit......

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Folks,

If you listen to Clifford's tapes (from radio and other sources) I can U2U with the names, he mentions that some our of visitors are only 100 YL away and it takes about 2 hours to travel. I will try to get the exact quote. So you see that our visitors are not that far away. This can be verified by talking to others about the time displacement they had with encountering our visitors.

Joe Z.

XL5

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
www.mauricecotterell.com... About half way down the page in this link, it says anti-grav would destroy the soul. I think alot of whats said in the link gives great clues needed to make an anti-grav device, like the ring torus in the TR-3B and or the Hans Coler device. Cilfford/Joe is what he says about an anti-grav device ripping out souls really true? Some say similar things, so I have to wonder.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

About half way down the page in this link, it says anti-grav would destroy the soul.
reply to post by XL5

Pardon but.. I think ETs would get a good laugh from that one. Not an expert on propulsion but probably most of their craft involve either electromagnetic or antigravity or both.

The only thing I can think of that destroys the soul is too much presidential politics and of course, I kid!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Folks,

Being in the aerospace field, I know a complete vacuum in space with no gravity will cause outgassing, the release of gases from spacecraft material, also cold welding. All of these issues in a complete vacuum and zero gravity can cause problems. I feel that are visitors having the technology to control flight thru other means than anti-gravity.

We use the term because we don't understand their physics. One thing I know thru research with one who actually had to figure out how to reverse engineer the craft, he was in the air force, was the idea of 2 rotating fields around the disk in two opposite directions, when both field crossed at a certain energy level, the fields would create a vacuum, which creates lift. This was also verified by the scientist Paul Bennewitz in his notes. So I feel we can achieve this technology, but limited use, because our visitors are 10,000 to 1 million years more in advance than us depending on the species.

God Bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hi Clifford.

Whats your take on the Vril Disks of WW2 currently being discussed in this thread The Vril Disks 1941-1945

Thanks Clifford.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join