It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
I wish to start this thread so ATS members and readers can pose questions to me in the proper forum. I shall endeavor to be as responsive as I can to any question asked.

God Bless,

Cliff

Hello Mr. Stone, please forgive me for this in a way restraint post, but for me it is very important that I know that it is really you.

I have two questions I like to ask you before I will join this thread with some other questions if you don’t mind.

1. Where you involved in any way with the Disclosure project of Dr. Steven Greer, and if so in what way?

2. And what must we human’s having learned or do before we get permission from the Extraterrestrials to explore the depths of space?

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 2/6/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I would like to ask you why you think you are talking to aliens. Is it possible that you are just hearing voices? Have you been diagnosed with a mental dissorder? I dont mean to be rude,... it is just my skepticism, Why out of all the billions of people on the earth did they chose you to talk to?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Clifford, 2 questions.

At Disclosure you mentioned 57 catalogued species of aliens (since that was in the 80's I assume in 2008 there's probably a lot more).
I have a book called 'The Field Guide to Extraterrestrials', by Patrick Huyghe.
It catalogues many different species of aliens, complete with illustrations.

My questions to you are:

1) Is this book anywhere near the truth, or is it complete fabrication???

2) Also in the book it names 'Big Foot' (Sasquatch) as being a type of alien, and not some prehistoric ape like some people believe.

Any of this true in your opinion???

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Welcome Mr. Stone and God Bless,

I eagerly await your answer to some of the questions already asked as they cover some of my own questions.

My only question left would be,

Do you think a major event will happen within the next few years regarding any of these Alien life forms?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Mr Stone,

Have you ever been in a liedetector test, about your claims of being part of downed et craft retrievals?

thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Amazing....two pages already.

Give the man a break!!! He has a life, beyond ATS.

I know it's exciting, of course....but I'd advise a little patience. I'm sitting back, and reading now, because all of my questions have (mostly) already been asked......

WW

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
How many crashed UFOs did you recover?

How did it work when you get called to a crash site? Many details pllease!

//Jacob from Sweden

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi Clifford,
it's a pleasure to have someone like yourself freely offering information to the public like this and also the documents you provide.

The P.C. interview had a portion in which you described the very interesting coffe cup that was being used by the ET and I was wondering if you could impart any other small nuggets of information that allows us a look into the personal life.

It's these sort of details on top of the other details that helps me fathom and deal with the concepts because without them it all becomes a bit sanitized for me.

with regards,

b

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by Eevee

Thank you for your question. Yes he still comes and goes. I shall try to be more responsine to your question at a later date. I too believe it is a story that needs to be told and explained to the best of my ability.

God Bless,

Cliff

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to ask these questions of you. Your time and effort is much appreciated

I am looking forward to finding out more about Korona, and i am glad you agree it is a story that needs to be told.

In your own time and in your own words.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well done Clifford!

This is just what the ATS people need, I can see this thread becoming very positive and informative.

Hope to catch you in Roswell.

Good Luck

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

3. I truly believe it is for the most a sincere desire to serve and protect the best interest of the United States in our case. However, I can not answer for other countries. Other nation, also, wish to keep UFO info in the dark. The Former Soviet States have lost at least 20 fighter aircraft in their ill fated attempts to shoot down UFO’s. Furthermore, the intelligence behind the UFO’s themselves wishes for whatever reason for the world as a whole not to know of their exist. I believe this to be for humanitarian reasons.

4. I do believe disclosure is coming. However, I am not in a position to put a time frame on it.

5. It is my belief that their exist co-operation among our different visiting races. I do not feel there is evil intent on their. I state this from my personal experience. That being said I have been in several briefing in which we were informed that not all contacts with our visitors would be friendly. The only reason that any contact has occurred between several governments of the world and our visitor is due to the limited existing knowledge that these governments have and an effort to stop us from reacting in a hostile manor out of fear of the unknown elements involved.

I hope these responses are helpful.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Part 1

My dear friend, I shall to answer your questions as fully as I can in order they were asked.

1. Initially, I was not going to attend the Disclosure Conference. I was informed to, “go and have fun. There was a reason ’they’ wanted me to go. To this day, I do not know that have fun as once again there existed that element of fear as to why ’they wanted me there. Yes there are those in the know who feel it is time to bring the truth out. But the question remains how to do it in a responsible manor.

2. Actually my friend, I have not received any special treatment. There for a while I lived a living hell. While still in the military, I defied the powers that that be by openly talking about UFO reality. This lead to me getting orders to clear all that I had to say on UFO’s through my chain of command, which I refused to do. I was relief of my duty, forced to undergo a mental evaluation (which I passed), threatened with a court-martial, and attempt were made to force my retirement. All of which failed. In the end, I was restored and the officers that attempted to do all of these things were relieved of duty. As for gaining rank, in my case, it was hard as no photo of me could be placed in my official file. One of the most important items for promotion selection.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Stoney!

Thank you for joining ATS. I've been wanting to hear from you forever. I hope this is really you and I hope the ATS'rs don't run you out like John Lear. Looking forward to every post.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Stone and a Good Day to You.

As many others, i have a few questions, these questions could be a bit difficult to answer straight off though.
As you claim to have been in the 'loop' so to speak, so you should have quite an understanding on how much of the coverups work.

1. How is the coverups contained, in which manner do they compart this information that not too many people will understand the inner workings?

2. Is there any private sector companies involved, and if so, on what level?

3. Is there a group, or one person who decides over this operation, if there is one person is that person millitary or private, if there is a group, is it millitary, or private controlled, or both?

4. What is your understanding of these Aliens, what are their plans for us as humans, Why are they here (there interest in us, or perhaps it's not us they are interested in?)?

Thank you for taking the time to answer our Questions Clifford

Have a nice Day.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT51

AGENT....there is a HUGE difference between Mr. Stone, and Capt Lear!!!!

BTW, Lear was not RUN OFF by ATS....he got into a pique with another member, possibly another long-term member...and John Lear decided to leave ATS.

SPRINGER has noted that JL is always welcomed to post....he just chooses not to.

JL has others, who post for him......

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
NOTICE:

The "real" Clifford Stone is the person posting in this (and any other) thread(s) under the user name CLIFFORD STONE. I have been to Cliff's house and speak to him regularly on the phone, it is without question Clifford posting.

Let's move on with the topic and please realize ATS doesn't allow impostors.

Thanks...

Springer...

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hi Clifford!

Just wanted to extend my deepest gratitude for all of your incredible hard work and diligence toward the exposure of truth.

Wish I had known you were in Roswell, as I set up a booth at the Roswell UFO Festival back in 2003.

My Mom, son and I had the booth where we sold Shaved Ice, and Asian foods.

I also sold glow sticks at the fireworks display and was the crazy Mom running around stopping the concert looking for my little boy...

It was a lot of fun, but it would have been better had we met. Did we?

My question,
Why is it now becoming more acceptable for ex military and police to come forward with credible stories when for most of their adult lives it was dangerous to them and their families well being? Is there a subtle exposure being allowed now to soften the blow when disclosure happens in earnest?

Thank you Clifford, and I truly look forward to meeting you face to face one of these days, as I am so pleased to be part of your team. We will have much to discuss and it will be a good experience for us both.

Blessings my friend, J.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
hey Clifford,

how do you contact your alien friend?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Mr. Stone,

Thank you very much for taking time to answer questions as well as your sacrifices you've made to be able to share with us.

I was wondering if you had heard, or know about a governing body for these various species of ET's? There is a lot of talk about a Galactic Confederation from various sources, but I figure you are probably one of the guys who would have gotten wind of any such group. Even if it goes by a different name as it seems all of the different species follow the same sort of "hands off" kind of etiquette and I am curious if that is also imposed some how.

Oh and I'm sure everyone here would love to hear as much as we can about the various races & how they are different. It's hard to filter the crap from real information if you don't have any first hand source.

Thank you again even if you are unable to get to my questions. Stay strong buddy

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hello Clifford,

I watch your interview for Disclosure Project just yesterday.

Can you please describe for us how Korona physically looks like?

Peace

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join