It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:
oba

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
hi cliff -

great interview ...

R

[edit on 5-6-2008 by oba]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey Cliff, what do you know about alien abductions?, please tell me everything you can
thx

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

My dear friend, I regret that the questions ask are among those fields of expertise I was never involved and I never asked. I, due to my faith, accept that the same God that created us, created them. I feel all that science discovers only explains how God did his handy work. That being said, one might ask, given the opportunity to ask such questions why didn’t I. I asked many questions but as stated above, not the questions you pose here. For the most, my questions dealt with the humanity of the human race and the direction we were/are heading in. Not one person should die in war or be victimized by it, no child should go to bed this night in need of food or medical attention, and no person should be victimized by crime or government. All that is needed for this to happen is for us to attain as race of people is to care about what happens to others. This is a tall order, but it can be accomplished, if we were all to try. Where I work, my kids will come up to me ask for a couple dollars. If I have it I will give it to them. They will offer to pay it back. But I know do not make that much. I tell them, at some time in the future do one act of kindness, it may be no more then listening to person down on his/her luck. Remember this day and the debt will be paid in full. When my kids do this, they have paid me back 100 fold as well as learning a lesson in humanity. I know this is not fully a response to your question, but I can not answer those thing I no knowledge of.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi Cliff, i am interested to know if you know anything about alien abductions, if so could you tell me anything that you can, thx

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
1.) What is the reason for posting on this forum? Why here? Why now?

1b.)Is this in anyway in preperation for something "big"?

2.) Does any "official" know who is being abducted? Do the aliens get permission from "someone" or do they just do whatever they want?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by Shakesbeer

As I have said before they are not here to either help or harm us.

Ok so this is the part I don't get, if they are not here to help of harm us then why bother going to all the trouble to disclose them. I mean we know our government is lying so what’s new?

So let’s just say the whole thing is blown wide open and we learn that Aliens are real and are looking over us. I believe they are real because I have seen them, but let’s just say everyone on the planet has 100% proof they exist. Then what?

The whole human race would go mad, because most people are not ready to accept the change. Just look out you window and look at the world. People would rather have a fat paycheck than to evolve into the unknown. We have suffered years and years of brainwashing, lies and manipulation by the very people who suppose to look out for us.

Since I saw Alien and UFO I have done nothing but search for answers because I thought they were here to help us or at least destroy us. So basically they have wasted 10+ years of my life because they decided to show up on me. Why? I never asked to see them I never even had much interest in them, they show up and basically destroy my life.

10+ Years I feel I have wasted looking for answers and maybe it’s time for me to give it up and just accept what is and live my life the best I can. Look at the sufferings on this planet, Nobody!! Human, God, Spirit or Alien as ever stepped in and helped us. I think they would of done already, so even though we are not alone in the universe we are alone with our problems here on Earth.

The only solution is to grow up and evolve as humans together, no matter what race, color or religion we need to grow up and be as one to create a better future. However I can’t see this happening some time soon. So I may as well just enjoy what is.

Clifford I respect you 100% for what you are doing but what do you think we will gain from this disclosure?

Thanks for the thread Clifford

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
just curious,but if you can remember what youve went over in interviews and such,maybe you could briefly talk about some thing we havent heard from those interviews,i know youve been through alot,but its just a suggestion.it made me smile when you were talking about what i call the circle of love cliff.dont pay me back just do the same thing for someone else,thats what i call the chain of love and i am a firm believer in that.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PimpyMcgibbins

To our visitors life is something important and having purpose, they talk of creation. They view the universe as a whole new realm to explore and gain greater knowledge. Here I could expound upon many things but I am sure few would understand. Yes, we truly are harnessing technology, not necessarily secretively, from UFO’s. In 1995 NASA started looking into the possibility of the existence of yet undiscovered technologies and propulsion systems that could possibility take us to other star systems in a realistic time frame. In August, 2007 NASA announced it was stopping research on its advanced concepts and prolusion systems program due to funding and it would be another 1400 years before we could harness this type of technology. I personally feel the research as not stopped; just disappeared from public view. We are ants and we are not part of some intergalactic experiment. At some point open contact with the peoples of the world will be made and a whole new adventure will open up. Nothing we should fear but should look forward to. The triangle shaped UFO you saw could be either military or ET. Currently the U.S. , among other countries are working on triangular shape craft, i.e. the X-48B. Also, one needs only to read government studies such as, Air Force 2025, 202, and New World Vista. No, our problems are ours, not their’s. They are well aware of those things happening in the world, yet lacking understanding as the why’s of it all. I know of no way to do this. However, I would like to remind everyone, I did ask for any of this to occur to me. There are prices to pay should happen to you. It is a lonely cross to have to bear. My grand daughter said it best, “Grand father you do think like other people do.” My life experiences have created within me more questions on various subject matters then all the asks the followers of this thread could ask. So, yes you do think differently then others and have no one to share those thoughts with.

God bless,

Cliff

[edit on 5-6-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Mr Stone you said that 2 of the 57 Alien spieces that are visting Earth are Malevolent, are the greys part of these 2 evil races of Aliens that are visting earth. What have these 2 races of aliens done to make you think they are malevolent.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Man....that is my inner brain saying that....man!!

This is earth-shattering. What makes me mad as hell, as a long-lived tax-paying American is....we are being LIED to by people who live 'above the law'....as the saying goes.

A civil war was started, about one hundred and fifty years ago, for far different reasons.

...breaking news...two AF high-ranking people, one Michael W. Wynme, a USAF Sgt (air force scty, according to CNN), and one T. Michael Moseley, a General (USAF COS)....I am just watching CNN.....someone else can help to fill in the gaps....

edit to add...for any alphabet agency who wishes to monitor my IP....please know....I am a roommate. Please do not fault the IP owner, I am using his address. When you come to knock down our door, take me, not him.

[edit on 6/5/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
weedwhacker,

"I care" I don't play games using codes and all that stuff. This subject is an important subject and for many years people have stayed silent because of the way they were treated when they spoke of this stuff.

The time is long over do that this be bought forth but in this time of our history a persons words is not good enough as you well know because of people (that for there own reasons) believe they have to destroy knowledge on this subject.

I know the truths in what Clifford is writing but I see he has suffered greatly and you can't truly help others until you have cared for yourself first.

Like in a post by Physco where he said he has wasted his time basically I disagree with this he hasn't wasted his time. He needs to lift his foot and take another step. One helping hand usually leads to another and with goodness we can all stand together and bring change of goodness.

We all need to put out our hands to help another.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

OK, observe....I misundestood....thought you were implying something hidden.

It was my mistake, my apologies.

Let's continue....

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This might well be THE coolest thread I have ever seen on ATS.

I tried to get Sgt. Stones book a few years back but the dang thing sold out!

Thank you for having the courage to speak out and get the word out to us "little people".

Imagine if we were ever able to graduate into the "cosmic family" : If we could ever evolve as a species and stop the hostility and wars, the technology these beings could share with us would change the planet overnight. Free energy, freedom to explore the multiverse. I dream of such a thing. But I understand why these beings stay back. We are like toddlers marching around with a loaded shotgun.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
We are like toddlers marching around with a loaded shotgun.

I care to differ.. more like "a toddler holding onto two live wires standing in the tub."

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ya know,im glad to see the fleas in this thread are gone,its all peaceful like now.good posts everyone.what im thinking is we need to convince mr stone to put these books and or videos,or documentaries or whatever they are,to where we can get a hold of them,he would make a little exra money on it,and we wouldnt have to ask as many questions.i know hes not trying to make money on this because he easily could do that.mr stone if you can please make these available to us.....thank you

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Imagine if we could convince a large group of ships to come to a very public place and convey one simple message to the entire world on National syndicated Network TV. Just to have them give the message Sgt. Stone is trying to convey. You know, the incredibly cryptic "Golden Rule".
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Maybe then the greedy would listen to the poor. Sgt. Stone, no matter what, you are a good caring person, and the best you can do is pass that on to your kids and grandkids. Teach them to be better than themselves. That is my most valuable lesson I have heard in my life to this date. I will try to act on it for the rest of my life.
Thank you sir,

Mike

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I think I know where you're coming from. I feel our friend Clifford here has a heavy heart at times due to his "intense" past to say the least.

Know this Clifford, you'll get no judgment from me no matter what you might have had to do or have seen happen while in the line of duty to country. Your story honestly gives me a reason to believe again not only in a limitless future, but that it's okay to be proud to be American again. I mean damn, you where like the guy who did the talking to ET's(or atleast one of them) but you're obviously not one of the industrialists who are getting rich off of it or are trying to keep things hidden. Truth & honest, self-sacrifice for others, talked to ET's, is a peaceful compassionate person...so what's not to like about this guy again?

Oh and psycho, you wouldn't even be posting here to learn that you had "wasted" 10 years if hadn't choose to take that step in the first place, and I know you can't say everything has been a waste

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join