It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicVegeta100

Depending on which interview we are talking about, there exist much I will hold back on stating. I will be talking to Springer soon and I will address some of my concerns with him. As I trust this great man greatly I will do that which he suggests. I would trust this man with my life. At that time you may not hear from me for several days but my return and response will be far more then anyone will expect, if Springer says go with it. Yes I have been in an underground base in Vietnam. Many people had problems with that story also. But I can not change the facts of my life to make it more believable. All I can do is tell those events that happened to me as they happened. I can not, I will not change anything to make it more believable or fit someone else’s story. No, our visitors are not planning a spiritual purpose for humanity. As God made us free agents, our visitor can do nothing to change this. Humanity, itself, must decide what direction to take. Either grow more spiritually with our technology or destroy ourselves as an end result. And yes, if we do not grow with our technology we will eventually destroy ourselves. If I told you why I believe this would you believe me? That part of this story is in deed, very strange.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

cosmicstorm, what a perfectly thought-out sentiment! Because, if people take time to note as Mr. Stone tries to answer questions, we had already gone into double-digit page numbers, and he was patiently answering from pages 2, 3 and 4....maybe he hasn't even gotten to four yet!!

Folks, this is an international board, as we well know. Many timezones involved....people work, they sleep, and occasionally have a few hours of free time....seems a few expect instant gratification.

I would just hope many would exhibit more patience. My opinion.

Meantime, and I have nothing to do with the site 'disclosure project' dot 'org'....but I viewed it, and it tells a lot....answered many of my questions, perhaps many of your questions would be answered too, if you'd bother to check out the disclosure project site. Again, please don't think I'm a shill....just a fan.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I apologize if this has already been asked as I mainly just went to read all of Cliff's responses for which I am greatful for.

Here is my question though.

Do you know if our visitors are directly responsible for our existence or if they nudged us to become more sentient?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

One story goes,

Intelligent life(aliens) landed in Corona, Mexico..US got to it first.

there for Korona...with a k, also the mexican beer Corona.

ja

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

I don’t know you, but yes I sometimes wish I never started that which I started. I feel guilty that I am alive while so many have died. This is a very heavy cross to bear. Their families have a right to know how they died and for what. I have much to tale, but if I tell the truth, many will say no, I’m incorrect and will hate me for that truth. It took me 30 years to get my daughter and he family out of Vietnam. Anybody wonder why it took me so long? This daughter and her family are my heart. My wife says that if anything were to happen to this daughter or my grand daughter, I would die, too. My grand daughter asked for me to tell her of my ET encounters. I have told her more then anyone. I felt comfortable doing this as she was my grand daughter. I at times felt my whole family hates me as they do not understand what I went through, thinking I cared more for the system than them. This was not the case. I was under orders to that which I did. I still pay a price for this with my family. My grand daughter called me the other, as I told her if she hates her grand father, I understand. I further told her the next time I see you I will be dead as I will not be able to walk away. Her call started as, “Grand father do you I don’t cry if something were to happen to you? I would cry a lot. I love you. It would tear my heart? You no say, I don’t love you, I you very much.” This broke my heart, as I love my grand daughter so very much. I told her to remember her grand father loves her very much. She never knew that in two more hours I would be in Mexico. Yes, I have kept many secrets from my family. I love my family so very much, but do I have that right? After all, I stood by while others died and did nothing. May God forgive for this as I can not forgive myself. I should have done something, anything. You say these events were beyond my control. Why then, I do I feel I should have been able to stop them? Thank you for your kind words. I truly appreciate them.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Because Cliff...

You can only do what you think is right, at all times, and whatever decision you made at any given time, if you made it with your heart, and it turned out badly, then it was not your fault...you did it with a sound and thoughtful mind.

If you made your decisions not from your heart, then you have paid your dues and you are making it right. So quit being so hard on yourself. I know it's hard advice to take but it's advice we all here at ATS would give you, since you seem to be struggling with these life altering decisions, in your past and in the "now".

Here's a HUGE giant hug Cliff, just for you
Sleep well, and untroubled, if just for tonight, my friend

[edit on 4-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

dont be so hard on yourself bro!!

i can tell you are a good man or at least want to be good..so it's all good

do you know of the galactic federation of light and if so is there anything you can say about them?

i feel they will or want to help us,but our government doesnt want them to
i wish the aliens would have only communicated with good humans and shared knowledge with good humans..not governments.

take care

edit= and i'm also very interesed in what all the alein species look like

maybe around 2012 we will get to meet some? i hope so

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sgt Stone. We all walk a crooked path. It doesn't seem so at the time, for we are so blinded by youth that we notice only the short term. As we grow older, and look back, we see the hills and valleys, the twists and turns, and lament the toil of years.

But it was the path that made us who we are in the end.

Accept the "All That Was" because it makes the "What Is"; and that is what has the greatest bearing on the "What will Be".

We are all emerging.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I really admire your patience and the initiative to give civilians the opportunity to ask questions. My question is a little bit delicate: Have you ever had any discussions with Korona about Catholicism. Do you belief in the absolute creator? What do you think in the law of one. So I presuppose that you belief in heaven and hell if you are catholic and that God created us in the way we are today and not that other beings from other worlds modified our Dna.
I dont want to be rude and hurting you is not my intention. Im just after the truth
Thanks a lot Clifford.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by farrc]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

I think that is a generous offer but in a way is an insult to Mr. Stone. Regardless of whether or not what he has said is true, he obviously believes his experiences to be true -- that much is certain. So a polygraph test would be useless since he would most certainly pass it. He is not coming on ATS to tell lies, and he has no alterior motives. He is being very generous with his time and I applaud him for remaining so humble when certain ignoramuses (not you) keep trying to tear him to shreds.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by farrc
I really admire your patience and the initiative to give civilians the opportunity to ask questions. My question is a little bit delicate: Have you ever had any discussions with Korona about Catholicism. Do you belief in the absolute creator? What do you think in the law of one. So I presuppose that you belief in heaven and hell if you are catholic and that God created us in the way we are today and not that other beings from other worlds modified our Dna.
Thanks a lot Clifford.

I cannot contain myself. I may bring down some ATS lightning bolts...

The fact that the OP is Catholic....or is not Catholic.... is not pertinent.
Mr. (Sgt) Stone has already stated his faith, but it is HIS faith, and it is nobody's business, except his own!!!!

If you have read enough, then you will know what Mr. Stone believes .... but why should you care????

It is HIS belief, not yours.

When someone cares to give you information it is, at least, common courtesy to allow the person to convey that information. How you interpret it, well, that's up to you.

When a person you trust....and, let me tell you, Mr. Cliff Stone is a man to be trusted...one needs only to see how the people who own this website trust him, that's one way.

Please look at videos he has made....then judge.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I second that.

The fact is most modern Catholics (and I was raised Catholic) do not believe in hell.

I can't say the same about the Vatican as I do not follow them (nor am I religious - i'm more on the alien intervention side,) but I can say that every practicing Catholic I met does not believe in "Heaven" or "Hell" as these are archaic views and people realize things are more complicated.
I would like to request that NO ONE reply to the above, because I have already taken this off topic, and we don't need it to go further.

That aside I would like to thank Mr. Stone and all he has done for us!
I have no questions though, but I will still listen to what he says.

I believe him.

It also seems that the trolls are dying! TY MODS!

-Peace

[edit on 5-6-2008 by illuminist]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Mr. Stone would you please mention the star system Korona is from. Is this generally visible in the sky? You mentioned 100 light years, that is relatively close, so I would assume this star is visible in the night sky. I am just curious to observe the possible star system.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Mr Stone,

First thank you very much for all your patience. U are very tolerant and kind.

I've got a question, no rush, take your time.

How does Korana and the other et's choose whom to contact on earth?

Thank u very much.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

was wondering your thoughts on that Jeff Peckman Alien in window video.. (forgive me if its been labeled a hoax.. havent seen anything like that yet)
If you have seen it or not and what your thoughts are... thank you for your time

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Mr. Stone,

There is a very simple solution to people not believing you. I am sure Larry King would be more than happy to put you on his show with a highly skilled and reputable examiner for a polygraph test. Would you ever be open to such a thing? The skeptics will be silenced once and for all. I can arrange this easily if you are up for it.

CNN NYC Affiliate

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Everyone .......ought welcome your courage! Thankyou

1. Have you seen the body dead or alive of an alien? YES or NO? ... (yes the interwebs say you have ....I know google)

2. If so please in your own words..... heaps the more the better... describe your experience here PLEASE!

There is no need for you to struggle from pay check to the next..... get your family to help or (we are are a sorta family at ATS)... spit it out! and we can arrange for the $'s to flow thereafter... yes it better be your best try! there are lotz of loonie tunes here 2!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
HI Clifford,
thanks for coming here to answer our questions.

I was wondering if you could describe for us some of the more unusual looking alien races.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join