It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration into America by the hispanic peoples...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
whatever...i'm just hanging around to see the op get his third anfd final slam dunk and be banned

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Exactly

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hello all,

“Ok I just got to say that I’m just trying to make both sides understand what is going on”

Now Just to let you know. Everyone Who goes to Mexico not being of that county with out a visa is breaking Mexico’s immigration laws.

Ah you did not know Mexico had one did you? (Rhetorical question)

Mexico has as many laws as the USA minus the “Patriot, NWO, spy on your neighbor, consider anyone who speaks out a public enemy, Work brigade, slave act.”. In Mexico we don’t have tyrannical despotic laws and the ones we do have we don’t follow if we don’t want to. Some people frown upon that and call it disorder I call it FREEDOM!!

We don’t waddle in our own puddle of pee and obey. It’s just not in our blood just not in our free nature. Mexicans are kind of like the Irish.

*Oh and just to give all Irish the heads up. You are the only foreign people in the world who have close to Mexican citizen rights!! You are heroes in Mexico. Why?

Because during the Mexican American war the immigration problem in the US was the nasty evil Irish worse than it is now with the nasty evil Mexicans. Anyway much like today the expendable immigrants who in that time were almost all Irish were fighting the front lines of the war. Good fighters too because the US army fought its way all the down to Mexico City. But the Irish hated the Americans so much and actually found the enemy more likable that they ALL defected and joined the Mexican army against the USA and pushed them all the way back to the border. IRISH PEOPLE ROCK!!!*

Ok now where was I oh yea.

I know Mexico benefits a lot and I personally thank every American that comes to visit Mexico we don’t care if you break the law. And there is not one Mexican that does not love Americans you come to visit. Especially the cops………

But nonetheless you break immigration laws too. So SHUT THE HELL UP about that pleas.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Second this hole bull poop about “I want them to come but only if they are legal) is hypocrisy if not complete misunderstanding.

People who say that, are really just saying they want to pick and choose the best of the best of other countries because the people of America are to expensive.

Americans who want legal immigration are being brain washed by big biz. to turn America in to China II.

Again let me explain why.

Immigrants are a big benefit to small biz. They help provide cheap labor in your highly regulated communist country that hates small business with a passion. This cheap labor is very uneducated and mostly contributes to agriculture and hard labor. But you can ask any small business owner and they are so strapped by permits, taxes and regulations that cheap labor is a must or they go under.

But here is the trick.

Big biz also loves immigrants but they like the highly educated type. The only type that can come to this county legally. So they can replace the American executives with MR. Jose PHD.

American executive: “hey what happed to Harry?”

Jose PHD: Don’t worry about it I’m your new IT guy and I come at half the price.”

American executive: “Cool this will look good on my yearly report”

Jose PHD: mumbles in a low voice “ hehe you wont be here next year. My brother is taking your job he just has to finish his papers so he can come legally”

American executive: “excuse me what did you say?”

Jose PHD: “ Who me? Oh I was just saying how immigrants who don’t come here legally should be kicked out by next year Sr.”

American executive: “hahaha so true. I like you Jose you’re going to go fare in America. So when is you brother coming?”

Jose PHD: “Oh um. He is coming very soon Sr.”

American executive: “Great!!”

Oh but you guys are mad at the poor apple picking Mexicans. The ones you employ, the ones at McDonalds, The ones that bring in $600 to $700 dollars in food stamp to your moms store (and they do that because in your communist Salve county you have welfare).

Think with your heads and realize the lies that they are feeding you about immigration.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DerTodesKing

Hello Der,

I live in Rosarito B.C. Mexico.

Where I ride my horse down the middle of the free way.

Were I can open a business with nothing but a 5 gallon bucket of water and a small packet of Tang and disposable cups.

Where if anyone tries to take my house that I built with out permits or Double- Damned ordinances they are in for a fight.

If you can’t do that you don’t know what you’re missing.

But don’t worry thanks to slave minded people USA’s patsy Calderon is trying to change that.

That’s one thing Americans don’t get your county was invaded a long time ago by China, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Japan, and England. And now they own your butts. But now America wants its dirty corrupt hands on Mexico’s oil.

That’s why you hear every day on the news how violent and screwy thing are in Mexico. It's really not that bad at all. But if you had a brain you’d remember that this entire poop started the day USA’s representatives elected by uneducated dumb butts installed the PAN. Who is fighting very hard to privities Mexico’s oil for its master the USA.

VIVA EL PRI!!!!

I pray Mexico never become what America has become. I pray Americans finds their past when it was a truly free country. And remember you have a friend against the NAU…..The good people of Mexico.

TA Izarith.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vendel

Hello Vendel,

I’m sorry but that is not true.

Why do I have to go to another country to get and education?

Why not just immigrate to a new town where there are schools?

I don’t care if you agree with me.

Stop trying to make Mexico look like a poor country with no schools because it is not.

If people want to go to another country because they are brain washed by American movies on how wonderful America is than that is fine but stop blaming Mexico. Blame yourself.

Ta!! Izarith

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by falucho05

What does that have to do with my post?? I'm not saying anything about security other than our borders need a pad lock - NOW!!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vendel
The problem with some people like Lone Star Patriot is that they generalize everyone . Meaning that if 1 Mexican/etc do something bad, they generalize that now every Mexican/etc are all bad. If we were all to think like that, we would all think that Americans are all like you. But since our intelligence is bigger than yours, we know not to generalize people.

Then again not every American behaves and has the mentallity of Lone Star Patriot(thank the heavens for education), and not every Mexican/etc is bad. (I wonder what the world would be if we all were like Lone Star Patriot, hell there probably woulnt even be a world.)

Oh yeah I'm horrible. If you knew how to read you would know that I don't generalize and lump all mexicans in one group. I know better because where I live for every "white" person there is fifty of them. If you would have read my post about the cleaning lady you would know that. That is a first hand account that there are good hard working people, trying to do the right thing and become legal and - then there's the scrumbags that feel we owe them something. They will get it even if they have to steal it from someone.

If everyone were like me we would have better presidential candidates, no open borders, lower gas prices and, a WAY better economy. Yep I'm as evil as all get out.

Oh and BTW if you were to read the news in the Houston area you would be enlightened with the cold hard fact that 70% of the crimes commited are by hispanics and half of them are ILLEGAL. BAAAAAMMM!!!! I deny you.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariana9

Hello Ariana,

Yes the police in Mexico are corrupt as hell they can drag you out of your car and blow your brains out if they feel like it then dump you in a ditch.

But I fear the police in the US far more than a cop in Mexico.

My dad says that when he first came to Mexico all an American had to do was look at a Mexican funny and the police would drag who ever my dad was looking at funny away and put them in a squad car. My dad never understood why they did that?

The police in Mexico have always treated my dad with the utmost respect because he is an American. It’s almost cute to watch how the cops grin at my father when he speaks fluent Spanish with his heavy accent. My dad even barters with them on how much he is willing to give them for running a stoplight.

One day he haggled a cop (respectfully) for 30 min. He had a wad of cash in one pocket and three bucks in the other. Guess how much he told the cop he had. After 30 min the cop left with the three bucks and we went on our way.

I have a high level of respect for cops in Mexico. I hope they never change.

But now lets talk about the cops in the US shale we?

They do every thing the cops in Mexico do except treat you with respect or cut you a break. They hide like predators in dark allies like thieves. They are heartless machines that have no common sense and execute the law ruthlessly on any man, woman or child.

When is the last time you saw a Mexican cop tasering a pregnant women?

When is the last time you ever saw a Mexican cop break and mans arm or dislocating a mans shoulder by forcing it up his back?

When is the last time you saw a Mexican cop beat a man half to death just because he was black?

When is the last time you saw a Mexican cop treat a woman like they are treated like American cops. Treating a woman like that is a disgrace to the honor of a cop in Mexico.

People run from cops in Mexico all the time. They get caught sent to jail and released the next day no big deal.

But in the USA if you don’t stop the full three sec at a stop sign you get a big ticket your car insurance goes up. You can’t make that payment on your house so you loose it. You wife leaves you. The kids that the cops don’t let you spank hate you and become potheads then they go kill 30 kids at their school. You go crazy and you jump of a bridg.

I feel safe like I am with a human being that I can talk to. A person who is out to make some side cash.

Not a god who is out to make his quota on DUI’s so he can get a promotion. Who spits on the US constitution to do it too. Who gives tickets out to 90 year old ladies who cant see that good.

Look at your over crowded prisons that’s corruption at its best. I bet you people don’t even know that they are privatized prisons. All cops in the us want to do is fill them up anyway possible.

I’ll take a Mexican cop blowing my brains out over that any day kiddo.

Ta!! Izarith

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
One thing that just has to be set straight here once and for all...

It's always "the white man stole our land"

'the white man started slavery"

"the white man is racist"

Well let me tell you all something, EVEN if the whole of america was ONLY inhabited by white people from the start, no indians or blacks or any other race, and america was built up into the great country it is today...

There would STILL be border jumpers, and illegal immigrants...why ? because no other race is capable of accomplishing what us white people can accomplish....and every other person of a different race would still want to go to america because THEY want WHAT we as white people have because they cant accomplish what we have accomplished on their own...

Even japan/china took after the united states in their city building style and economics

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariana9

Hello Ariana,

Here is some advice for your Hispanic friend when they encounter a cop in Mexico.

!) Don’t dress like a gang member. Meaning tuck in your shirt, buy some pants that fit you, take your diamond earring off and walk correctly.

2) Be respectful, remember they are the Hispanic people who spit in the face of Mexicans and consider Mexico full of sub-human poop that are to dumb to go to America “legally”. So they have to be extra nice to cops in Mexico.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

Even japan/china took after the united states in their city building style and economics

Hello Darkness,

Yea true but China copies everything. China all threw out history has only bought one item from other counties then they copy it.

And as for Japan well do you suppose demolishing Hiroshima and Nagasaki (cities full of civilians destroys by the most destructive force know to man) served as an incentive?

People go to America because they believe what your are saying is true. Sucks for them because its not.

TA!! Izarith.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Hello Maria,

I have to disagree with you.

You don’t wave the Mexican flag in the USA especially if your waving 10,000 of them at once.

Americans have all the right in the world to be angry with that.

That was an extreme sign of disrespect not only to the US but also to Mexico. It was very foolish.

Think about it a very large group of people protesting that’s one thing.

But a very large group of people protesting while waving the flag of the country the left because it was “SO BAD” it makes no sense.

I remember the reaction of the people in Mexico and the US.

Mexico was like: What the hell?

USA was like: WHAT THE FOOCK!!??

Good Idea, Bad Idea Compilation

Your right about the freedom of speech, but that does not mean you have to be stupide.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Hello Grey,

You can’t tell people what to do with their money.

Just like you can’t tell Bush not to indebt your country into a million years of servitude to China so they will fund an illegal war on a country full of flip-flop wearing people who have suffered years of genocide from the USA.

Ex

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This thread is better than anything I have read lately.....

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

so i watched the ENTIRE video right....and failed to see anyone swimming across it!...what gives? were they underwater?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

Edit 10 min later.

Aw I get it.

That is a low blow man.

But I guess I walked right into that one so whatever…..very funny.

I was thrown off by the post you replied to.

An I have to remove my original comment because it unintentionally fits to well with your sick joke.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

You're one goofy frog king. Kinda cute, too!

I can see your point though. Waving 10,000 flags might be a bit of an overkill. But there is a tendency for flags to be flying during celebrations like Cinco de Mayo. Nothing wrong there.

I really view it as no different than the typical high-spiritness that revolves around football and soccer teams. You've got die-hard fans on all sides, waving pendants, painting their faces orange/blue, and having an all around good time.

BTW, great video!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You don't have to have a visa to go just across the border, we crossed at the bridges, go through the guards, both sides and they check you, if you act weird then they you're pulled aside and your vehicle searched and so on. We went every week. Yes, my one friend was released the next day after they beat him and his friend because they had no money to give them and because they had the audacity to say (they are hispanic, mind you) We are American citizens, you can't do that! Well, that's all it took, they broke their ribs. He was a cook at the bar on the river where I worked. He didn't come to work for a few days and my boss went to check on him and he couldn't get out of bed, his ribs were fractured. What made me mad about Mexico, is that I couldn't travel in Mexico. No one wanted to go, they said it was too dangerous. I had another boyfriend, mexican national and he had his papers, he was legal. We went to visit his sisters in Reynosa, there was a drug war going on, one of the main guys had been murdered so there was war and so his sister told us to be sure and keep the windows rolled up. Well, we didn't cause I didn't have air in my car but we were ok. I, personally never had any problem over there and always had a great time, I just wanted to go further in, yes, we would need a visa to go farther in, but no one was interested in going further in. Too bad, I would've liked to have went. Then I had to move back to Missouri, so I missed my chance.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
whatever...i'm just hanging around to see the op get his third anfd final slam dunk and be banned
I have a strong feeling he was either 1. booted a long time ago OR 2. has a 3 day ban on posting.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join