It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration into America by the hispanic peoples...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Mine are racist? Honey please. If the shoe fits.. If you dont like reading my posts, than quite simply, DONT. Theres a nice thing that ATS offers. Its called the ignore button.

Ok so you were in a marriage for seven long years. How do you know that these women that pop out 10 children (i believe thats the number you used in a previous post) werent?

reply to post by Lone Star Patriot

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone Star Patriot
How does it affect me? It offends me that's how!! It's a slap in the face to all the men who faught and died for this country. One of them being my father!! I wonder what would happen if I went over to Mexico waving an American flag and demanding rights and privileges?

There's nothing wrong with displaying a flag and a sense of culture pride. It all falls under that wonderful heading called Freedom of Speech. There's a wonderful community of U.S. ex-pats around Lake Chapala about an hour's drive from Guadalajara. It's beautiful out there. That would be a great place for you to wave the U.S. flag.

Again no crying. The last thing hurting me is my pride. It's more like a headache from reading YOUR ridiculous racial posts. I had TWO posts deleted. Looks like someone else was crying not me.

Actually, you had THREE posts removed, and truth be told, you do come across as a little whiney at times.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Exactly Now your seeing what I am!
There is already enough people here!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The border issue isn't racist. It's about crime. They break the law when they sneak into our country and people who hire them should be punished some way also. They come over with disease and many are dangerous and running from mexican law as well. They collaborate with our criminals and run drugs and whores like no tomorrow. Also, Texas is paying for their medical care and here's even w orse. The rich mexicans send their kids to texas schools and the texas taxpayers pay for rich mexican kids to go to our schools. Just go to the schools when school is getting out and look at all those mexican license plates on those nice vehicles. Why should our country have to suffer because the Mexican government won't take care of their own. You can blame Bush, the Bush crime regime has all their little tortore schools down there and Bush was all the time hobnobbing with the Mexican President Fox at the time and you never heard about it up here. They are in cahoots bigtime.I have to go to work or I'd write much more.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Heres a concept.. If you're here illegally, you're an invader. Get caught, get sent home in a pine box. End of story, and easy solution to prevent re-offenders. Why am I allowed here? I was born here, in this country, and no I'm not a Native American. We took this land from them, conquered and treatied it away from them and ultimately it's ours, and we pretty much grandfathered them in as citizens. Yeah, it sucks and I don't agree with it but that's just the way it is so just deal with it and quit your whining and fractured rhetoric. Its about as stupid as the people who spout off such nonsense about how native Americans are the only ones with rights here.

There are entire industries that would collapse if it wasn't for illegal labor, but hey, thats profit margins. No one wants to pay what anything is worth, so what do you have to do to stay in business? hire an ethnicity willing to act as a slave race, pay them less than average and continue on.

Yeah, I said it, I went there, slave race... and the mexicans are doing it to themselves. The polish are doing it to themselves, and the rest of the illegal foreign invaders are doing it to themselves. Most don't pay their fair share of taxes, yet want all the benefits of it.

Now, I'm not going to fault some. I know a fair number that will work their even loving backside off and take pride in what they're doing.. but, they're still illegal, they're still sponging off the system and while I can respect their drive, get the hell out of my country until you can enter properly.

Want to know how to streamline the process for getting citizenship? make requirements to get in. Look at other countries, they don' thave a swinging door policy.

Heres some simple restrictions:
No people with an incurable AND transmittable disease, ie aids, herpes, etc

No mental disorders that will prevent a normal existence if untreated or untended to.

Must have a skill that is useful AND in demand ie: scientists get more entry points than a farm hand.

Must have an IQ above 110.. maybe 125.

You have 30 days upon entering the country with permission, to: get a job, secure your own housing (not living with relatives, but renting from at fair market price is ok), show the continued ability to have a reasonable living for the duration of your probation period, and enroll in classes for citizen ship skills as needed, including ESL, and finally, before being permitted to take the 'big test' etc.. show a reasonable fluency in the American dialect of the English Language.

part of the test will be a complex set of directions and instructions, written in english only, and failing that will result in a one way truck ride to the border and our best wishes at your next attempt.

In summery: want to streamline the process? stop taking so many dang people.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

Wanting certain people to obey the law doesn't make me racist. Why don't you practice what you preach - if you don't like my posts don't read them. OR use the ignore button like I did on Maria.

Also read a little better I NEVER said they weren't married. BUT I do know for a fact they figured out the more kids they have the more $$$ they can sponge from the government. Sorry if the truth hurts you so bad.

Oh and before I get "how do you know that's why they have 10 kids?" Because I've had one BRAG to me about how she "works the system for every penny" she can get. Exact quote!! She had SIX kids and was pregnant with number seven.... Oh yeah that's real nice!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

I love you!!
Well said!

Actually the entrence process you descibed is in place in Australia.

How do I know? Because I tried to move there for work. They don't have a big need for people in the engineering field (right now anyway) so I have to wait for someone to die or move.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
keyword being
ONE. the end.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

Keep telling yourself that. It's WAY more than just one. I only had ONE tell me about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
keep telling yourself that were illegal
and have no rights on this land.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Illegal immigration is a very delicate issue. What makes this country great is our tolerance of other people and cultures. I think immigration in this country is a GREAT thing, but at the same time ... Illegal Immigration is a MAJOR problem.

You raise a valid and crucial point. Many businesses rely on cheap employment from such illegal immigrants. I don't think that amnesty is the right answer. We should not grant amnesty to illegal individuals because it is a discredit to those that have done everything that they're supposed to do to be here legally.

I think we do need a worker exchange program. Such a program would not only guarantee that the immigrant workers received a fair salary, but would also allow the immigrants to be taxed and pay in their "fair share" toward social benefits such as hospitals and schools. Also, it would allow the immigrants to have naturalized offspring born into this country legally.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

You said you were born here that means your legal (or an anchor baby.) Sorry to crush your dreams of being an outlaw....

And NO they don't have rights if they are ILLEGAL, meaning CRIMINALS. Criminals have NO rights. Nice try though.... Next...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

- if you don't like my posts don't read them. OR use the ignore button like I did on Maria.

Good grief! I think I hit a nerve.
But that's all right, although I'm surprised you're bragging about it. I guess you just can't handle objective and articulate logic.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That is a completely different matter. You are talking about A, singular, one, vaction. Several thousand dollars.

This is a weekly occurance with them sending the money off. You're talking 8 BILLION dollars annually NOT being used to help the US economy.

OK, did a little research. This is from 2005:

Traveling outside the United States is not something many Americans have taken the opportunity to do in the past year. Only about one in five Americans have done so.

www.gallup.com...

That means approx. 8,250,000 Americans traveled abroad. Let's say they spend $1000 on the average, That equates $8,250,000,000. That's just a little more than you quoted above. So, what really is the difference?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It is true that many people were here for a long time and are natural citizens with no question. They learned the system and went down the road of paying taxes, serving their country, contributing to communittee et. And present day small businesses that have to rely on cheap labor from Mexico will always need it. No one is saying they shouldn't be able to work here - there must be a way to fix that problem - what we are saying is that they are drainning our country of its riches meant for it's true citizens like yourself by just claiming they have rights - that's a joke. How far do you think an American would get away with that in Mexico - not. It is not right for illegals to drain us of our resources and needs while they send thier money home and suck out the blood that can help many legal citizens.

Americans are truly getting fed up with it and our federal government is dragging it's feet. That is why a lot of local governments are taking the problem to task. I do not think any American cares who comes here under legal terms, and if so, they can become a legal citizen like the rest of us. This is the message I continuously hear this from everyone. The immigrants want it all and still be able to keep thier culture, not speak our language, get all of our aid and medical help, housing, drive without a drivers license, committ crimes and then just be sent back to Mexico. It has to stop - period. No one here wants to mean but the immigrants have forced our hand and it is going to played.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Nope, this isn't a healthcare issue. I was just pointing out that we also understand that assets go south of the border.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
I think we do need a worker exchange program. Such a program would not only guarantee that the immigrant workers received a fair salary, but would also allow the immigrants to be taxed and pay in their "fair share" toward social benefits such as hospitals and schools. Also, it would allow the immigrants to have naturalized offspring born into this country legally.

It's wonderful to read a well thought out piece that steers clear of useless hostility.

The current administration has been trying to start such a program for years now, but it has been met with staunch criticism. I think such a program would be a positive step in immigration reform.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

some people on here keep making comments on illegals popping out babies and working the system. these are some isolated cases, but you have to understand that not all illegals are doing this. and you cant lump them all together like that. i'm sure white people have been observed doing the same things you are complaining about. it seems that the people that are complaing so hard have had some negative experiences with illegals. i know there are some illegals taking advantage, and thats one of the reasons the immigration policies need to be enforced.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dany_Barking

Thanks...well said. Can't people accept that Mexicans belong in Northern California, and everyone else invaded our territory?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

You're right not all of them are sponging BUT it's about 7 out of 10 that are. I mean really - if someone said all you have to do is sign this paper and we'll send you a check every two weeks wouldn't you do it?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join