It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration into America by the hispanic peoples...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CzErased
reply to post by Izarith

when south americans immigrate they spread their intelligence and their open mindedness.

Except when it comes to us dumb Mexicans right?

Or by open mind ness do you mean 5,000 dollars to the first person that will marry you.

Oh and pleas tell me is this great education free in South America?

Or did you have to come from a rich family that fleeced the people of your own country.

No? Oh I guess you love your country so much you could not bare to live in it any more.

Don’t kick dirt on Immigrants just because you’re now legal.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Did you just call me a fool?

If so, did you mean it in the sense that I am an ardent enthusiast who cannot resist an opportunity to indulge an enthusiasm - such as forming a coherent opinion without personally attacking anyone...

Or did you mean it in the sense of me being a weak-minded or idiotic person?

Either way, this "fool" believes immigrants should seek the proper method of entry into this country or risk being deported. By proper method, I do mean abiding by the laws of this great country that they are seeking to enter. By breaking the first law that is presented to them, an immigrant seeking citizenship isn't exactly setting themself on a moral high-ground.

Waving foreign flags at "immigration" rallies doesn't help with the home crowd either, IMHO.

edit - thought of something else.

[edit on 04/03/2008 by blackbox]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

education is totaly free in south america.

i love my country, but i wanted to come here to begin my carrer in film making.

also, i didnt come directly from south america, i lived a couple of years in Spain and England before i came to usa, so because i have european passport is easier for me to get a visa and keep renewing it.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by CzErased]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hello Slayer,

X wife and now girlfriend.

Sounds like you making some nice cash there buddy. just kidding

Like I said the get threw the door legally with a visa but if they don’t get hitched fast that visa expires and they become illegal. But once they are legal all recollection of ever being illegal goes out the window and they bash immigrants.

But I do have to say that I for got about Americans bringing wives. Yea if the girl or guy is lucky enough to come to the marvelous wonderful land of OZ by a valiant knight. then yea they are totally legal.

OK there is a very small group of totally legal immigrants. Coincidently they are all hot.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blackbox

lol not you I dont know you.

But I know Mexicans that go threw hell to live in the US are fool.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

Hello Slayer,

X wife and now girlfriend.

Sounds like you making some nice cash there buddy. just kidding

Like I said the get threw the door legally with a visa but if they don’t gethitched fast that visa expires and they become illegal. But once they are legal all recollection of ever being illegal goes out the window and they bash immigrants.

But I do have to say that I for got about Americans bringing wives. Yea if the girl or guy is lucky enough to come to the marvelous wonderful land of OZ by a valiant knight. then yea they are totally legal.

OK there is a very small group of totally legal immigrants. Coincidently they are all hot.

By your opinion
Never forget it's an opinion!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
the post did not transfer right
This it not an argument of where to live!
we are all great people Hispanics

Christ we have the last remaining continent in the world!
there is plenty of room!

All I'm saying is that " el norte " AKA North America is done! It's done!

How about the South, and Central America!

There is plenty of room

[edit on 3-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CzErased

Wow Europe sound like you come from a very rich family. Last I heard Most countries in South America were poor.

Yea you love your country so much you call it South America.

Have fun making movies about how Chavez and his wonderful Free education sucks.

Sounds like your going to be in school til you meet a nice person to settle down with.

Have a nice life

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

hahah funny.

when i moved to Europe my country [-Uruguay-] was not a poor country, so everybody was able to afford tickets to England and Spain

[edit on 3-6-2008 by CzErased]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CzErased

Wow that’s a cool country you should be very proud to be from there.

I can see why you are in film making.

But don’t bash border jumpers they are the most hard working people you will meet in your life.

If your mind is so open I sure you can realize that is the Hispanic American gang culture that you dislike.

Not us hard working people of Mexico. WE might not be that smart but we are free and proud.

You should be more proud of who you are to.

TA!! Izarith

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Gotta love these posts. Makes you wonder if he's wearing his white sheets while he writes that sort of thing.

I got news for you guys. Not all hispanics look hispanic. Some of us are very white. So when the hispanics do take over it will be too late. But that's ok you won't really mind anyways. You'll be too busy eating our beans, rice and churasco to care. It's good food. Oh and you'll probably be too busy chasing after some hot latin woman. They know how to take care of their men.

So don't fight us. Embrace us.

obtw in case you can't tell I'm joking...... I'm joking... maybe

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I agree that the borders need to be clamped down.. But...then you need to realize that all your cheap labor will be gone... Expect to see food prices rise dramatically, construction, etc... They do the dirty work.. which most Americans feel they are too good for.. It will ruin the U.S economy.. And realize that Most Hispanics were in this country long before the anglo-Americans were..And Native Americans before them.. I tell you this the only people who have a right to be racist against the Spaniards and aglo-Americans are Native Americans for both of them destroyed there way of life..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

lol,

I am so tired I need to go to bed.

But you guys keep saying crazy stuff.

America is empty!! You got the west coast and the east coast and nothing in the middle.

I’m not saying let immigrants in. It is your crappie credit crazy slave country I’m just saying fill it up with your own people by having babies.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

lol,

I am so tired I need to go to bed.

But you guys keep saying crazy stuff.

America is empty!! You got the west coast and the east coast and nothing in the middle.

I’m not saying let immigrants in. It is your crappie credit crazy slave country I’m just saying fill it up with your own people by having babies.

Cool Bro I'm open just like the next guy

We need to consolidate!

Regroup

Sempir fi
And sleep good Bro

I'll stand watch!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

In Oregon, is it really that the local young people don't want to do farm labor, or are Oregon's workers copensation and child labor laws a stumbling block?

I was preventing from picking lettuce in California one year as a teen for these reasons. At 17, though a high school graduate, couldn't take a job in a sheet metal shop because of workers comp laws. Two shops wanted to hire me, but both said that workers comp wouldn't cover me until I was 19.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Thank you very much!! Some people don't get it. It's soooo wonderful when someone does.

As for the labor thing. I used to own a landscaping and lawn maintence business. We had 3 employees all white. I was leary of hiring hispanics b/c I was worried they would lie about being illegal. Well before it was all said and done - due to one reason or another - we lost all of our employees.

So, until we could get more workers we were going to use day laborers. My husband went to the area where they hang out, told them they could make $50 and picked up a non-English speaking guy.

They did a few yards then went to have lunch. The guy managed to let my husband know he didn't have any money so he thought, "well I'll just pay him now." He handed the guy $50, the guy says "no $80, you pay me $10 an hour." My husband gave him $50 and a ride back to the labor spot.

Helpers on a construction site with Brown and Root make TEN dollars an hour!! It's not raking it in but it's not cheap labor either. (Side note: When I was single with two kids I made it on $10 an hour; so I know it can be done. Now that I'm doing a little better - I look back and notice we didn't hurt for anything. So don't start saying "you can't live on that." )

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ice_Man

They come, work, and don't pay taxes on their earnings, hence robbing the american government of tax funds it could use towards the betterment of the country, whilst also at the same time burdening the system on account of their needs of housing, their children's need for education, and medical expenses. I think the americans will soon get tired of it, and "trouble", for lack of a better way of putting it, will ensue...

I've never seen a store or a gas station charging with out taxes to any "illegal" people, the "illegal" ppl give more than any american citizen and you know why.. cuz the "illegal" ppl pay taxes in every item they buy and they cant do their incomes, so plz, think twice before put this kind of comments and btw is sad to say that the economy of your entire borde will be death with out the prescense of mexican ppl and thats a fact

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
To the Original Post.

Personally, as being a born and raised American, I am quite sick of seeing countless families of Latino/Hispanics, with 8 or more children comeing to do shopping in my mothers grocery store with $600-$800 in food stamps.

Meanwhile they are all decked out in gold, the best clothes ect.

Me, I lost my right leg above the knee in an accident back in 2000'. I was pushed off a platform at Jamacia station, and landed on the 3rd rail.

I was going to work but since I was not working ON the books at the time, I was a landscaper for one summer while out of work as a plumbing mechanic (the irony eh?), I got no workmans comp. It took me 3 years and 4 denials, had to get a lawyer just to get on Disability.

I get a measly $634.00 a month, and $62.00 foodstamps. Since I have no children. How in the world am I supposed to live on not even $700 dollars a month?

But the Hispanics, now they know ho to play the system. They stay unmarried as far as I can tell, so this way the mother of the 8+ children can get Maximum benefits from the government. As far as child support, she doesn't report her childrens father is not paying it, because they are living together out of wedlock, and in this scam together.

Now the Father who can't speak English, but whatever, granted works his arse off, I give him that. Better and cheaper than 80% of white people can when it comes to digging holes in the hot florida sun, makes about $150 a day off the books(yes here in florida you can make $10 an hour out of a labour pool, and work from 6 am-6pm) Once they get hooked up with a company that see's they are a hard worker, and reliable, they make more, and get better hours. Lets be conservative, and say he makes a nice $600 dollars a week clear, no taxes (many make more, and they work Saturdays as well) to add to his (supposed to be wifes) welfare which is a large amount due to all the children, and foodstamps. They are clearing a healthy amount of money per month.

I consistently see them buying $2000-$4000 money orders at my mothers work, where at 60 years old she breaks her hump as a cashier at a little over $9 an hour, which is taxed to hell. Another thing the hispanics avoid, paying taxes.

Where are they sending these money oders, what are they doing with them? Who knows, but I imagine the average Welfare scamming hispanic family makes close to $2500 a week in off the books labor/welfar/and foodstamps. Much more than the Average Middle class family that was Born in this country.

Now don't get me wrong. I am not racist. If they can work the system, GOOD for THEM, it is my government I am pissed at. Also not all Latinos/Hispanics are like this or do this, but I see more and more of it, as I visit my mother at work here and there, We do our shopping there as well.

Again, i know not all Hispanics are like this, I am not racist, there are good people in every skin color, just like there are jerks in every skin color. Whites exspecially.

But again, I see the trend growing, and I see more and more of these foreigners useing this same technique to get over on the Government, and the U.S. taxpayers.

But yes, this American, is getting Sick of it. I am sick of my government, not the people who are useing it to their advantage.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Nola213]

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ice_Man

I am hispanic and an American. I am forming my own armed militia just for this very type of scenario. My family was here on this land way before that scum bag columbus arrived and opened the door for the rest of the marauders and pillagers to enter.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join