It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird stuff on pictures of the moon from apollo 15

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Well, I was just browsing old pictures of the moon and found this one, don't know if it had been under discussion before, but I have marked the two "anomalies" in red.. what are they? They just seem not to belong in that picture.. heh.. don't know what it is, just wanted to share it with you guys here to get to know more about it. It's taken from apollo 15.

Cheers!

and the original:
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Nordic_Swede]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Good Eye! I think they look like partial tracks, I would say from the vehicle in the picture, but , there are no other tracks leading to or from the vehicle. I am sure one of the resident experts here will help you out with this one though!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
They are boot imprints....

Do you need too be a resident professional too see that they are boot imprints?

In Summary:

I believe they maybe from the boots of a life form that is extra-terrestrial too the moon... if thats where the photo was taken, though then again, it has been proven that you can breath without artificial aide on the moon.... and that creature in the photo seems too be wearing some type of helmet.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Good Eye! I think they look like partial tracks, I would say from the vehicle in the picture, but , there are no other tracks leading to or from the vehicle. I am sure one of the resident experts here will help you out with this one though!

That's what got me also, no tracks leading there.. or no boot imprints nearby.. so that's why I noticed it

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nordic_Swede

Originally posted by space cadet

That's what got me also, no tracks leading there.. or no boot imprints nearby.. so that's why I noticed it

Have you also noticed that kind of alien-like creature seemingly working on some sort of extra-terrestrial machinery, just in the middle of the all pic ???

Creepy !

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
My first thought was that of boot imprints,

Edit: Image Source

[edit on 2-6-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
i'll add my 0.02 c and add boot prints. That doesn't mean to say there is not alot of weird stuff going on up there.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
You're joking right? I mean I read your OP like 5 times. I honestly can't make out what your considering as an anomaly in the photograph… and I assure you I stared at the picture that you provided for some time and all I see is an astronaut and a vehicle plus the red circles to show us the anomaly that you speak off (I do see what appears to be footprints of the guy who's taking the picture of the other guy who's doing something to the vehicle)…
However I really can't see what you're talking about. Care to tell us why the footprints are an "anomaly"?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
my first thought was also boot prints
if you look closer you can see many other boot prints too,
just not as clear

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They ARE 100% bootprints, they are in the whole image but it's not clear in the image of the OP because its quality is too low.

AS15-85-11451: pan frame at Station 2 / Hadley Rille & Lunar Rover

A better res can be found here:

AS15-85-11451

The same area is also visible in the following two frames:

AS15-85-11449

AS15-85-11450

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
My first thoughts, the tracks from the guy who took the picture. Case closed, no one liners.

top topics

join