It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first Triangle tonight!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I was wondering if you could describe the orb objects you have seen? I haven't seen them discussed much. I don't have enough points for a U2U.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beta_2.0

The orb objects are like glowing globules, of what I can only assume is some sort of "energy field" around the actual object. They are roundish in shape, and often a piercing white color, but I have seen them in every color in the light spectrum. They can blink in or out of an area in an instant, and they appear to try and avoid our craft. I have seen them come in VERY low (like a couple thousand feet), and I have seen them both shoot straight up vertically out in to space, as well as vertically straight down behind a mountain.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by disownedsky

It just kind of became hard to see as it got further away. If satellites can hold a perfectly symmetric triangle configuration to one another, then that's a new one on me. Certainly the first time I've seen it, and I have been a serious sky-watcher for about a dozen years now.But I keep an open mind to all possibilities.

Yes, they can hold formation very well with GPS navigation and careful planning. The new trend is to make the formationkeeping autonomous.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

Disowned-Do you know of any sites or forums that have pics or footage of this? I would be interested in seeing some to compare it to what I observed. If they can maintain geometrical formation of an elongated triangle perfectly, then this could be an alternate explanation.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Okay, this is almost EXACTLY what I saw:

It looked almost precisely like this, only not quite as "skinny" in comparison. But it moved and looked almost identical to that.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i saw these last year and it was 'roadgravel' that debunked it for me back then as well.

HERE is the link for my thread which also contains an animation of what i saw...

dkp

top topics

<< 1   >>

join