It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first Triangle tonight!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hey guys just wanted to share with you. I have seen tons of craft over the years, but they have been primarily orb craft and transluscent-type objects.

Tonight, while meditating on the sun-roof of my G/F's place I spotted my first TRIANGLE ever!

First caught notice of it moving through the through the Ursa Minor---It looked like two faint stars moving simultaniously, one ahead of the other, at an angle. Then the third perpendicular star to the trailing one came into view. It was a perfect triangle of what looked like moving stars together. It moved from north to south in direction. It was HUGE. At arms length, it was about the size of my hand, which is about a dozen times larger than any of the commercial and military craft I regularly see flying over my area. It was dead silent as well.

What was most amazing was how entirely STEALTHY this vehicle was, particularly for the size of it. The lights looked just like 3 very dim stars, and if you just glanced up, you would never even notice it was there-you had to be training your eyes on focusing on particular stars to notice the movement past them.

Sighting lasted about 2 minutes, and occured at about 10:10 p.m.

I'm in the southwest states.

I was so excited to finally spot my first huge triangle that I was jumping up and down with excitement. It was totally awesome!

Anyone else ever spot one of these?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Where is everybody? lol

Nobody else here has ever seen one of these things?

Anyone who has had a triangle sighting or knows who has had one post up here. I'm curious to see the similarities or differences.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I have witnessed two since september 07. The last in January was why I came to ATS. Diplomat had started a thread from my report from the Rense sight, I had run across it while doing research. Here it is. www.abovetopsecret.com...

These sightings changed my life. Did you experience the "Oz Factor"?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Wow-That's a fantastic thread!

I did not experience the oz factor. But I was extremely exhilerated. I have been seeing UFOs for quite some time now, but this was my first triangle. It was awe-inspiring for me.

May I ask you a couple of questions? Are you still being contacted by the tall, ashen being? Is it's appearence human looking or more in line with the greys?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Important - when and how did it disappear?

From what I read here I can't rule out the hypothesis of satellites in formation. that's becoming a more coommon practice and there will likely be many more in the future.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have not had any contact since March. These beings were tall I'm guessing 6 ft, and hade more human qualities than the depictions I have seen rendered on the greys. I continue as you do to see things flying about in the day and night skies.

I belong to a group of contactees and experiencers and we compare notes often. The sightings increase but we find fewer typical abduction cases with probbing and exams. The contact that seems to be happening is more of a sharing where our emotional make up is obseved and in return we are able to learn and put together the messages that are being shared by these beings. It's really strange stuff especially coming from a grounded rational state for my first forty years.

If you are seeing so many could it be you are some how summoning their presense? Telepathy goes a long way in this.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

It just kind of became hard to see as it got further away. If satellites can hold a perfectly symmetric triangle configuration to one another, then that's a new one on me. Certainly the first time I've seen it, and I have been a serious sky-watcher for about a dozen years now.But I keep an open mind to all possibilities.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I absolutely am leaning toward that. From what I've experienced, I do believe that whatever is piloting these craft can read my projected and focused thoughts and respond to them when they choose.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

With my Oklahoma sighting I knew many miles before that something was up there and I kept my eyes open. At that time I did not understand the whole "Oz Factor" and was reluctant to speak of it. I firmly believe once we make a connection of acceptance we are somehow gifted with the knowledge they can convey. I am going to bet that your next sighting you will feel it before it happens.

I have woken in the wee hours of the morning with a compulsion to take a walk, and when I do it is as if information is being downloaded into my brain. Two of my contacts (physical) came from this urge to get out of bed and walk.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Oh now this has happened quite a few times. I feel an urge to look at a certain section of sky, like something drawing me to it-a gut feeling if you will...Then I see a flash, and something zips out of the flash. These are usually small, orb like objects, or in the day they are "ghost-like", semi-transparent objects. I did however see what looked like a white two-by-four object flying sideways once which was definitely bizzarre.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Sounds like your saw NOSS satellites.

One of the interesting sights in the night sky are the Naval Ocean Surveillance System (NOSS) satellite formations, each having two or three satellites in close proximity to one another. Normally these satellites are relatively dim to the unaided eye, but on occasion they brighten sufficiently to be easily seen in a dark sky.

Link

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
it is amazing what can be seen once we remove the social scales from our eyes. That was the first step for me, now I feel the scales falling from my brain and perspective. I am always a bit weary of this subject on this site but welcome our conversation. I am trying to with all the articulation and mindfulness convey this message.

I believe you have the sight needed. I can tell from the threads you post that you have broken away from the grid. One of my first lessons from them is to get rid of the fear. They fear our fear. Once I got control of it the communications were so incredible.

I do not believe they are here for any molevalent reasons..they are observing, and teaching.

Do you ever camp out? If you do some weekend pick a place with a wide view then read and move your mind into their realm then concentrate on communicating your acknowledgment of them.

I'm waiting for the sceptics to show up.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You are more on the money than you know. I would like to talk to you outside of the forums if possible. Perhaps through U2U or e-mail. I have some questions for you, but don't want the debunkers and cynics to start attacking and derailing...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

NOSS satellites locate and track ships at sea by detecting their radio transmissions and analyzing them using the TDOA (time-difference-of-arrival) technique

The unusual positioning probably allows for better triangulation of maritime signal sources.

Keep looking up at the sky. There are unusual craft up there, I was lucky enough to see one when I was a kid, although it was too dark to make out a precise shape, the craft filled the sky and was absolutely silent, low and slow.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Do you ever camp out? If you do some weekend pick a place with a wide view then read and move your mind into their realm then concentrate on communicating your acknowledgment of them.

Yeah I've been feelin the urge to camp recently. I love camping. I haven't been in quite awhile.

as to OP

I was actually doing a meditation around that time, trying to focus on astral travel outside the earth. o_O Wish I could have seen it! Luck-eeeeee

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The NOSS explanation is a possibility, one which I won't rule out, BUT-I would like to see evidence beyond them being "grouped together" and holding position to an elongated triangle shape perfectly. I'm not entirely convinced of this yet. I would like to see some pics, footage, or documentation that states these NOSS can be held in perfect symmetrical triangular formation while in orbit.

Not discounting this, just need a little more info before I swallow it completely as being what I observed.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Operational NOSS satellites maintain their individual formations, and they also maintain nearly identical orbital periods across all three generations of NOSS, yet detectable re-boost manoeuvres have been rare.

A possible clue as to how this is accomplished is the observation that the entire operational constellation appears to decay at the same slow rate. One line of speculation is that this may be accomplished by varying the ballistic coefficient of each satellite, perhaps by changing the orientation of one or more panels facing into the direction of motion, to increase or decrease cross-sectional area.

During the solar-maximum period of the early 2000's, hobbyists who routinely track the NOSS, detected occasional orbit re-boost manoeuvres by the NOSS 1-6 and 1-7 formations, indicating the use some sort of thruster. Since they were the oldest operational NOSS, perturbations had caused their perigee to decrease to an altitude where the atmospheric density at solar-maximum may have resulted in a greater rate of decay than that of the overall constellation, even at the lowest ballistic coefficient achievable using the aforementioned panels.

www.satobs.org...

Unless the space shuttle flies past a NOSS formation, you're not going to get any pics or video. The technical documentation is available on the web (see above link). You can also try amateur skywatching sites. The data on those sites is very helpful in separating the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It saw NOSS 3-1 formation (USA-160) on 15 Nov 2007. It was unusually bright when i saw it so that was a bit of luck. I checked heavens-above to verify.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yes, I saw one in the daytime.

Don't know if I was in this thread before, didn't check.

I saw a trail and ship coming my way and just waited.
Following it better than any camera ever on youtube.

As it went over head I arched back an saw the underneath
sparking away.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Good for you. I have never had the pleasure of seeing an Alien craft, well, not that I know off. However, I have seen craft that seem strange until they make a noise that suggests earth based craft. Although, I strongly believe in ufos.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join